Weight Watchers for Wed Dec 26th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I had a very nice Christmas! My DH bought me a new org. Step and STS (gift grad) and he got me Nike workout cloth! Alesia got me Rodney Lee Power Yoga and a pair of shoes! My DS and DD bought me a COACH purse! My first one! It is so beautiful! My DS got a nice book!

I am done with my Nov. rotation! I really liked that one! I will not start a new rotation until Jan.!!Hope will get a workout in today!

Today we are going skiing to Garish Partenkirchen! I will be back in 3 day’s!

I hope you girls had a wonderful time with your family! I sure did! My eating was terrible!

Carrie nice job on your workout yesterday! What did Santa bring you??

Cheryl nice workout! WOW! What a nice gift from your DH!!

Lainie sending you healing vibes your way! Glad you had a good Christmas Day!

Amelia how was your dinner at your mom’s house? I am with you on the clean eating!

Lori hopes you enjoyed Christmas!

Enjoy your workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning!

I tried to get to yesterdays topic to see what I missed but this stupid computer is taking FOREVER!

Anyway...yesterday we had a really good day. DS was out of his element though and wasn't to impressed about it. He was being high maintance during the gift opening and kind of stressed me out. I felt bad for DD b/c I didn't get to see her open much. I kept trying to occupy DS but whatever I did, didn't work...oh well!
Santa treated me very good again this yr. I got 2 coats, a facial kit,white gold chain,boots,bread maker...and thats just for DH. I also got another coat, bed sheets,blanket...oh, the list goes on! I love my gifts!

I did get a workout in yesterday even though I wasn't planning it. I did a 4 mile run and the scale is up already! Boo Hoo! Today I was 121.5..from my 116 two weeks ago and 118.8 a couple days ago and 120.8 yesterday morningx( I seriously haven't been eating that much but Im sure what I have been as saly in in plus I started TTOM so Im keeping my fingers crossed. I feel so bloated though.

Im not sure if I will be back today b/c we are going to my parents for the night. I am going to get a good workout in now and hoping to hit the highway shortly after!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Belinda,Lori,Sounds like you two ladies had a very nice christmas! We did to,I watched my babies play with their toys for the most part of the day.We went to my moms for another christmas dinner,it was delish but im ready to start my clean eating now;-)

My kids got some neat toys but there is one in particular that im already regretting buying x( MOONSAND x(. Everytime they play with it i have to vacum my carpet x(.

anyhoot,todays workout is going to be PH and a thirty minute step premix.

Stacey-Yah,on LIC and BM2...I bet you are so excited! I know when i buy a new workout im like a kid in a candy store,lol! Let us know how you like them!As a matter of fact,I just sold a cathe workout on amazon so I will use that money to purchase another one:7 Not sure which one yet? I want the step,jump and pump dvd that comes with step blast or muscle max....to many decisions,lol;-)

Lainie-I too had to clean up the living room after the big present opening yesterday morning! I do know that when I start working full time there is gonna be some changes around here,DH will be helping with the house work!;-)I agree with ya on the WW bread,its awful small,I usually buy the walmart brand whole wheat bread its 50 calories a slice and the first ingredient is whole wheat flour(I thinks thats what im suppose to be looking for in bread?)

Carrie-I will try those tortilla chips you told me about yesterday.Do you count carbs,ifso,how many do you eat a day! I think carbs are another one of my problems!

Cheryl-Yay on the tv! Sounds super nice:)How does those breadsticks taste,for eleven calories im willing to try them;-)

Kristine-How did your christmas go?

well thats it for me ladies,I'll BBL

Hey girls,I wanted to ask if anybody has tried Leslie Sansone's walking tapes? Ive heard shes barely intermediate but im miss walking outside and its just to cold right now, I thought her workouts looked interesting!

I have some of her workouts coming through blockbuster.com.

Hi everyone and Happy Boxing Day.

I've already been busy cleaning house again today. It's neverending!

Last night I was so stuffed up I was having trouble sleeping, so I took a Claritin D (I'd already taken some Mucinex DM, but they had different ingredients and different purposes, so I figured it was o.k.) So today I'm kind of fuzzy-headed and tired and I feel sort of dried out. The good news is my usual symptoms aren't quite as bad with the meds. I've decided maybe it's not the best day for me to go to the doctor because I'm not exhibiting my full symptoms. I'm not sure if they'll be back in the office now, anyway.

I hope to get a workout later when Ewan naps (if I don't fall asleep first). I'll probably do a circuit workout.

Belinda, have fun skiing!

Lori, don't worry about the scale being up. You know some of us would love to be your size even when you're up a couple pounds! I'm sure you'll run it off soon enough. ;)

Amelia, I love the SJP & SB DVD! Step Blast is one of my favorite workouts; the choreography is on the tricky side but I like that (to a point). That being said, I also love MM. I still haven't gotten around to listing those Cathe DVDs on Amazon that I'd like to sell, so let me know if you want me to pm you a list of what I'm thinking of selling and I could give you one if you like. As for Leslie Sansone, I had a couple of hers that I sold because I found them boring, but I know a lot of people really like them. It may be just that I tried the wrong ones. I got one that was something like Walk & Jog and her You Can Do Pilates which was too beginner for me.

Stacey, congrats on getting LIC--that's one of my favorites! It's very versatile with some great premixes as well.

Hello to everyone who follows!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi Gals-

Back early from the shops, so fun! I got some cute stuff. New boots, belt, the book 'Eat/Pray/Love', and some other stuff, like xmas wrapping paper 50% off, from Target, fun.

Today's workout is Core Syn I have to work today too. Not sure if I will be able to add on, as I don't know what my DH has planned and someone needs to watch DS!

Amelia-Have you ever tried the South Beach diet? That is a great diet, for a low carb person. I am going on it now for the last phase of my p90x training. I have a goal weight that I want to be at in 6 weeks.

I will BBL, maybe from work to catch up!

Carrie

Hey gals!
I'm also in cleaning mode big time! I actually took down our tree as Ryan is always trying to eat the ornaments and I'm tired of trying to keep up with it! So, it's down and now there's a nice spot for some of his new toys in the living room.

Tonight I'll try my new LIC and let you all know what I think, can't wait:) I got a nice gift card from Land's End and ordered myself 2 really cute short sleeve fitness tops! We have a big late Christmas celebration with my DH's family tomorrow afternoon at my MIL and FIL's house, which should be fun (but crazy!). Then on Sat the same group will be coming over to my house for an early b-day party for Ryan (his actual b-day is on Jan. 3rd). So, busy rest of the week for me!

I'll bbl for personals, hope you all have a great day and enjoy all your new gifts;)

Stacey

Hi, everyone! Sounds like everyone's having a great holiday week.

Belinda, great presents!

Lori, you too! Fun stuff. I'm sure that little bit of weight is mostly water and will melt away fast. I know what you mean, though - when you get used to a certain level, anything over that starts to feel like "fluff" - but you look great, so take heart!

Amelia, the grissini breadsticks taste just like a saltine cracker. Actually really good.

Lainie, a circuit workout sounds just right for today.

Carrie, sounds like you're having fun with the shopping. Woo hoo!

Stacey, I know you'll love LIC. Can't wait to hear your review.

I've decided to go back on my strict program for the remaining 25 days. I did 20 - took a week off - and now I'm back in. Will report my progress day by day...

Today I did Muscle Endurance. A nice choice - plenty challenging - and now I'll finish up with some cardio. Still deciding what. Maybe just treadmill.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls

I didn't workout today,just didn't feel like it!:-( Ive actually thought about takeing a recovery/rest week off from working out...I still haven't made up my mind yet! instead of working out I cleaned my bathroom and made some room in my kids bedroom for their new toys!

I plan on doing what I was suppose to do today,tommorrow! PH and a thirty minute cardio premix!(if I decided to not do the recovery/rest week)

Cheryl-Im going to the grocery store in a few minutes so i will see if they have those breadsticks there! Thanks agian!Great workout today!

Carrie-I will check out the south beach diet at the liabrary! Ive heard alot of people have had great succuess with it,the only thing that scares me about any diet is that once I lose the weight with it-I don't want to put the weight back on after I go off the program(as with any diet)know what I mean! I googled it this morning and read alot obout the different phases,sounds interesting!so,are you starting it now or have you been on it for a while?

Lainie-I sent you an email,did ya get it?

Stacey-your gonna love lic i just know it!

Hey to the rest of the gang,Hey Im also thinking about purchasing Drill max...what do you guys think about that workout?...bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.