Weight Watchers for Wed Dec 19th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Goood morning girls,

My rotation calls for 4DS HIS/ Chest and Back! I am still sore form the Slow & Heavy leg workout on Monday!

Have a great day everyone!
Belinda

I am done with HIS! Back and Chest have have to do them later this afternoon! My DH office having a Christmas party in one hour and I have to get ready for it! I will try not do eat any crap!:9

BBL!

Big hallo to everyone!

Belinda

Good Morning:)

Belinda** It always seems like your day is almost over and ours is beginning! LOL To funny! Have fun at the party and good job on the wotkout!:)

Last night I went to bed with DD with NO intentions of falling to sleep and I bet I was asleep before she was! It was around 10 and i was out like a light. I missed the season finale of the biggest loser so I set it to record but had intentions of watching it...its a good thing I set it! Or I would have missed it again!
And now b/c I went to bed so early I am up before everyone else:) Its so nice and quiet here. Gives me a chance to check in with my buddies!:) :)

So I did BM2 seg 1&2 yesterday and abs. Thats all I had time for. I didn't realize my UB was so sore until I had to start waving my arms around. And its still sore today! Im hoping to get a run and legs in today...I seriously need some leg work!!!!

Im going to read yesterdays thread and I will be back with personnal!

Lori:)

Belinda** I can not even explain to you the cleanmax that needs to be done around here! I keep putting it off b/c christmas is still a week away. If I do it today, then it will have to be done again on Sun! Im hoping to get a good cleaning in on Fri and then touchups on Sun...then back to work Mon morning! Blah!

Amelia** Glad to hear DD is feeling better and that there really isn't anything wrong! DS is fighting sleep now...it drives me! Last night he wouldn't go to bed until 9! He use to be in bed by 7:30! My ME time is getting less and less. I LOVE DOMS as well. Thats why I never really did the BodyBlast series. I never ever had DOMS from PP and SS.

Carrie** Good job on the workout. BM2 is a toughie but I really need to get into yoga. I should take a dvd to work with me tonight. I could start doing some on my night shifts...whatver I fit in would be better then nothing!

Cheryl** I love BM2, the music is the best, thats why I am always pulling it out:) Good job with your weight loss, you have been doing so good. Don't let Christmas set you back! Ive got in all figured out! hehehe If I eat bad one day or eat to much, then I am good the next day:) Problem solved, then it doesn't show up on the scale, it all evens out:)

Stacy** I can't imagine wrapping gifts on Christmas eve, my back would be gone!!! You must feel better having them done. I was thinking about cutting Rylans nap back in the daytime b/c he is having such a issue in the night time. He cries and cries and cries, It was 8:45 last night and I had to go in and rock him (which I tried to do the first time) b/c I was afraid he was going to throw up! He went to sleep after but its not what he wanted to do. So I started thinking last night...when he doesn't have a nap at all in the daytime, then when will workout? Im gonna have to get up before he gets up in the morning, or wait till he goes to bed! Im not looking forward to that!

Laine** Good job with the shopping! I still have a couple of things to get. Mainly for DH..I may pick those things up today actually and then I will have it done. We ordered snowshoes for our parents, they aren't here yet but thats not a big deal. Just a matter of wrapping them up.

I think thats it! I have to wake DD up and get her ready for school!

Lori

Good Morning Ladies!

Today's workout is Imax2 and ive been looking forward to doing it(gotta love those strattle taps;-)),I know...im NUTS!

Belinda-Your probably not eating crap at the christmas party by now;-)! Good job on your workout!

Lori-Good job on bm2 yesterday,and getting in some extra zzzzzzz's(even if they weren't planned)

Stacey-Sorry to hear your DH is sick. It really stinks being sick this time of the year! How did your pilates go last night?

Carrie-Great workout yesterday! Yea,I will probably regret saying that im "excited" about going back to work within two weeks after I start,lol! I will miss being a stay at home mom.

I Big Hello to Cheryl and Lainie :7 bbl

I watched a very cute movie yesterday, The Nannie Diaries...very cute and funny! I also watched 'Waitress' on sunday and it was very cute too!

Hey gals!

Well, I'm really bummed out everyone....I haven't been able to workout the past few days, it just seems like it's been crazy around here!! But, the good news is DH is much better today, and I have a feeling things will get back to normal now (if that's possible). I feel so BLAH when I don't get my workouts in. Okay, today is a new day, I'm resolved to do SOMETHING today. In fact, going to do something when Ryan goes down for his morning nap that will make me feel much better.

Okay, sorry for the short post, I'll be back later to report my workout and for personals!

Wish me luck!!

Stacey

Hi girls,

Lori I am still not done with clean max! My house is way to big! My kids are coming Friday afternoon, I want my house to be clean! I am so excited! Great job on BM 2 yesterday! Glad you got to sleep in!

Amelia enjoy IMAX 2 today! Can you do the strattle taps? I can't!:+ I never got the hang of it!;( I have to check The Nannie Diaries out! Love funnt movies!

Stacey sorry your DH is sick! Hope you got your workout in last night!

Hi Cheryl, Carrie and Lainie hope you have a great day!

Off to my weight workout!Brrr.....

Belinda

Can I just say I am totally over Christmas? Ok, I am. Not trying to be a grinch or anything, but I am really ready for this "helliday" to be O-v-E-r!

Ok, that is off my chest. Today's workout is Legs/Back/Ab. I doubt I will have a chance to get in anything else with my DS. He is down to 1-2 naps, maybe. That leaves little time to do any addl cardio.

Lori-You should really pick up some yoga. Definately power yoga, it will be excellent for you. I read yoga is the only workout that Madonna and Gwenyth Paltrow do. That is it! And they are in great shape. They also follow a macrobiotic diet, which is really strict. No coffee even, Hello! Do you have to work on Christmas?

Amelia-straddle taps? Oh, the horror! Do you really like those? I haven't done Imax 2 since I started p90x, but I am hoping that the Plyometrics we have been doing will make Imax 2 seem like a breeze. Doubt that, it's such a tough workout, everytime you do it. Which makes it so great!

Stacey--get that workout in girl:) If I didn't get my workout in, I would be a real basket case. (if you can beleive that) I really think, for me, following a rotation has MADE me do stuff on days I would normally blow off a workout. With it already planned out, I don't want to miss, feel bad, and then have to double up. I just do the days workout planned and then get on with it. Just a thought!

I will try and check in later with more personals!
Carrie

Hello everyone. I'm really sleepy today because I took some medicine last night at bedtime. I slept better but I'm paying for it today. I'm keeping Ewan home from school because he was up a bit at night coughing and woke up really nasty snotty. But that also means I'm missing the winter concert at Isaac's school. :( I asked one of the other mom's at the bus stop to take pictures for me.

I don't feel too bad right now, just sleepy. I ended up resting yesterday because I felt crummy. I also used the time to wrap all the presents I bought. Today I hope to get up the energy to do 4DS Kickbox, which I'd planned to do yesterday. All that's on my rotation for today is some yoga, so maybe I'll follow up kickboxing & legs with a Stretch Max segment to fit that in.

Belinda, good luck preparing for your kids' arrival. My mom is coming in January so I need to keep the house clean before then!

Lori, I wish I'd gone to bed as early as you did last night! Of course I'd still be tired even if I had, thanks to the meds. Hope you get some leg work in today (hope I do, too).

Amelia, I read the Nanny Diaries book and it was pretty cute. I have also heard good things about Waitress and would like to see that.

Stacey, some weeks are just like that--especially at this time of year! I hope you can squeeze in a workout today. I'm still not sure if I'll get one today considering the effort it's taking me just to finish this post without nodding off.

Cheryl, where can we find this diet you're doing? Is it online or in a book somewhere?

Carrie, how's the X going for you?

OK, I'm so sleepy that I need to get up and move around a bit--going to do some laundry. Ooh-fun!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey girls,still no workout in,the stupid well is acting up agian!D*%~itx(x(. Im just glad I checked the water first because i was getting ready for imax2 and you guys know how much sweat is involved w/that workout,lol! So right now im just cleaning and watching my kiddos watch wonderpets!

belinda-I love the challenge of the strattle taps,theres one interval i can't get,I think its the ninth.I always get confused and just kinda 'do my own thing'LOL!

Lainie-oh I hate the medicine head feelingx(,I hope it wears off for you soon!

Stacey-(((hugs))I know the feeling of not being able to workout,I also feel Blah and just stressed! this time of year is stressful enough. I hope we both get in a workout today!

Carrie-Im ready for all the crazy shoppers and crazy drivers of this holiday to be done with their business,gesh,people seem to lose their minds this time of year. I had to go to walmart yesterday for DD's cake and OMG,it was kinda funny,everybody running around with buggies full of toys and things with this look on their face like'what iam i doing here',LOL! And the self-checkout lane,now thats a funny one to watch!hehehehe

alright,im making some chicken noodlesoup for the kid for lunch...bbl

OMG i forgot to tell you guys that I went to pick up the cake yesterday and ordered a 1/4 sheet but they made a 1/2 sheetx( (chareged for a 1/4 though)so now i have ALOT of cake in my fridgeraterx(x( lord help me:+

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, sorry for to be overly excited, but I'm just so thrilled I got my workout in:) I did elliptical intervals and pilates for abs. I really feel so much better. So, one workout in so far, need to get 4 more in this week to hit my goal of 5.

Belinda, I'm so excited for you that your kids are visiting, you're going to have such a good time. Great job on your workout today. Straddle taps, hmmm...sounds interesting, trying to think if I've ever done those:)

Lori, hello! Well, isn't it fun when our little one's sleep schedule's get off? Man, so sorry to hear that, and hopefully he's just off his schedule temporarily and it's not a long lasting thing. What time does Rylan usually take a nap during the day? How long does he sleep? Ryan takes a morning nap and it varies in length from 1-2 1/2 hrs. His afternoon nap is starting to go away, sometimes he gets one, but more often now he doesn't. He does go through weird phases where his nighttime sleep is off and he'll wake up a few times, he's been better lately though (especially since I'm trying not to get up with him in the middle of the night and let him resettle). Hope you have a great day and are able to finish your DH's shopping;)

Carrie, THANK YOU very much for the motivating words for my workout today. I actually read your post right before I jumped on the elliptical:) You're right, just need to do it, and I think I get too hung up on those days I miss rather than just focusing on getting today's workout in (hope that made sense). Yes, we have entered the crazy, frantic phase of the Christmas season!! I'm also seeing it when I go to the stores (which I'm avoiding for the most part). I am going to stop in Kohl's to buy myself a pair of jeans that are on sale today, it will be interesting I'm sure!

Lainie, man I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling sick:( You've had quite a bad time of it for sure. I can really relate to you and hope that everyone in your house turns a corner soon and gets better. Hang in there!! Maybe once the stress of Christmas is over with and the kids have a break from school (and all the germs) you'll all get better.

Amelia, okay, I got my workout in, so I'm sending good vibes your way that you can get yours in:) Sorry to hear about your well and hope it is fixed soon! Our hot water heater acted up a few weeks ago and we had no hot water for several days, it was a pain for sure.

Hello to Cheryl and all who follow!! Have a great day, I'm off to wrap some more gifts while Ryan's napping...

Stacey

Hey Gals!

No workout done yet. I had a pretty productive day though. Its only 1 and I have DS in the crib, hoping he will take a nap. I was hoping to get some groceries today but I may do that tomorrow morning after I pick DS up from the sitters. Im hoping to beat the crowds!
So far Ive wrapped a few gifts, unpacked a box my sister sent,did a load of laundry, baked some brownies and cleans out DS's closet. I did spend alot of time on the floor playing to. He was in his glee today! I think he likes it when we stay home and do nothing instead of going out all the time.

Stacy** I really hope you get a workout in! I would feel awful as well!

Carrie** I have a few yoga dvds...actually, more pilates but they are pretty much the same, aren't they? LOL I may have loaned them out so I need to double check. I am seriously thinking about taking one to work tonight. I can see how you could really despise this time of yr. Its pretty costly. DD keeps adding to her list and I keep telling her that Im DONE! Not only that, but shoppers and everyone in general are more moody and crabby! Shopping isn't a place to get your holiday spirit!

Amelia** Oh no...cake in the fridge! hehe Take some down to your darling MIL! Hey, why not wrap it up and put it in the freezer!

Laine** Hope you get your workout in. I need a good sleep. Actually, I think I went to bed early the night before as well. The best part was getting up before everyone else!

I have to tell you guys a little secret. My mom sent in my christmas gift (which I tried on before) when she bought me the pants they were a little lose but I new a size 1 would be to small. I stuck with the 3/4 partly cause I didn't think i would fit into a 1 and my mom wanted me to buy the 3's. I think she was afraid I was gonna diet my way into a size 1. Anyway...I took them out of the bag and tried them on...they are now to big. I won't be able to wear them at all. She bought the on sale so I don't think we can take them back. I guess I will try putting them in the dryer and see what happens after that.

I haven't heard any noise in a while..he must be gone to sleep! Ye whO!

Lori - do you sew at all? you could take the pants in a little. Or quickly take them to a tailor. It might be worth it. I'm sure you'll get that workout in soon!

Lainie, the diet I'm doing is the Dr. Simeon "Pounds and Inches" program. if you do a google search you can get his whole manuscript for free. I am taking the supplement with it, which I got from my girlfriend who's DH is a chiropractor. It's also in the Kevin Trudeau book "What the Doctors don't want you to know about weight loss", but he's way over the top with his conspiracy theory that the medical and food industries are purposely plotting to keep us all fat. It's very strict. But it's been just the ticket for me, for this year. I may use it until I hit 123-125 and then go for my standard Clean Eating program again to fine tune the last little bit (like Lori, I hope)

Stacey, sorry your workouts aren't going the way you want - but it's the time of the season - it'll all be okay. And aren't you glad you have all your Christmas stuff done?

Carrie, hope you're having a good day!

Amelia, I love those straddle taps too. Makes you feel so strong!

Belinda, great job on the workout! Don't you love those DOMS? You earned them!

This morning I did a long workout - Muscle Max all but abs (50 min) plus 35 min. on the TM for a total of 85 min. Feeling like I needed it since yesterday's run was a tad short.

Loving being back in my normal jeans and having them feel comfortable again. Woo hoo!! That's an incentive indeed. Bought some fresh oranges and apples from a guy with a produce truck yesterday. Those will be my Christmas treats :)

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Cheryl** I don't know if it would be worth it! LOL By the time they take them apart and put them back together it would cost me a small fortune. It cost me $60 for a dress one time..and the dress cost me $200! Actually, I had the dress taken out b/c when I ordered it I wasn't preggo and then when I had to wear it for a wedding I was 3 monthes and popped out:eek: :eek:

Laine** Glad to hear you had some good news come your way! Hope you get your workout done!

Well...Im done! I did a 5 mile run and the standing leg work of GS legs!

Ill bbl!

Hi!

Lori, think we must have posted at the same time earlier:) Nice job on your workout and yay on getting Rylan down for a nap!! I also got my workout in today, elliptical intevals and some pilates for abs. Whoo Hoo! I'm pretty happy about it as you can tell.

Okay, BBL;)

Stacey

Hi girls,

Carrie good job on legs/Back and Ab workout!

Stacey glad you enjoyed your elliptical intervals and pilates. Only two more day until my kids are here! We will go from the 26 to 29 Dec. to Garmisch Partenkirchen! My kids want to go skiing and snowbording!

Laine sorry you still felling down! Hope you get lots of rest! Go get some of Amelia's chicken noodle soup!

Lori your are funny taking a yoga dvd to work! what are you doing with the pants? I agree with Cheryl quickly take them to a tailor! Good job on your 5 mile run and leg work!

Cheryl nice job on Muscle Max plus your run!^^^^^5!

Have a great evening! I will see you tomorrow!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

Carrie good job on legs/Back and Ab workout!

Stacey glad you enjoyed your elliptical intervals and pilates. Only two more day until my kids are here! We will go from the 26 to 29 Dec. to Garmisch Partenkirchen! My kids want to go skiing and snowbording!

Laine sorry you still felling down! Hope you get lots of rest! Go get some of Amelia's chicken noodle soup!

Lori your are funny taking a yoga dvd to work! what are you doing with the pants? I agree with Cheryl quickly take them to a tailor! Good job on your 5 mile run and leg work!

Cheryl nice job on Muscle Max plus your run!^^^^^5!

Have a great evening! I will see you tomorrow!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey girls,Looks like everybody had a great day:)

I got Imax2 In :7 but,I ran out of steam after interval 7 so I stopped and finished with some abb work!

I dripping wet with sweat so I'll try bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.