Weight Watchers Tuesday 9/19

Hi everyone! Looks like our group count is a bit down this week.. hopefully everyone is just busy but still OK!

Yesterday was rest day but still I ate flexies.... think its just hormones and fatigue... ;( Hoping to be past it by Friday so I feel human again.

Today I'm excited because its a heavy cardio... I have a circuit: Viper + Cardio Coach 3 for first time! (not sure if thats a steady state cardio or if its a HIIT... guess I'll find out soon enough! Really looking forward to some real sweat time this morning!

Hoping the WW Gang has a great day and accomplishes whatever you all have on your plate. I'll be back to check in later and see what ya'll are up to!

Take care

:)

Good Morning, Traci!
Yea, the head count has been down this weekend. I hope that everyone is okay! Good Luck to Jennifer!!!

It's raining here again, so running is out today. That's okay, though. I have plenty of Cathe to choose from. Maybe a circuit or something, I haven't decided yet. Oooh, I am supposed to get KPC today!!!!

Slept most of yesterday. I was out last night around 9pm, but was awake at 0130 this morning and have been up since. I hope to snooze a bit, but we'll see!

Good Morning!

Today I started to do KPC and for some reason just couldn't get into it. I stopped after about 25 minutes and did cardio coach #2 and then the abs from KPC. I'll probably take a yoga class later.

Eating went well yesterday. Hoping to stay at around 20-22 pts. today.

Traci, I'm dying to see how you like cardio coach #3. It is an interval workout. I'm not sure if I could handle after Viper but you are probably fitter than I. Have fun.

Buffy

Good morning,

How is everyone? My BD was wonderful actually it was the best :D :) I just wanted to say hello. Workout what is that? Up 4 lbs, not a problem, I can’t even think today..…

Teddygirl~

Buffy: Just completed CC3 !!OMG OMG OMG.........I'm in LOVE w/ Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a 40 minute one and I swear I went into a meditative state and DID NOT WANT TO COME OUT OF IT! I was on the treadmill which I have come to despise but I even feel LOVe for it right now! I am in AWE of this product girl! Thank you so much for the gentle push.... I cannot wait to see if DH will get into it as he really needs some help. Now I gotta get a dang portable player so I can hit the open road now that fall is here.... more $$$$ Oh well!
Great job on your points! I was WELL over that yesterday

Amy: Please get some rest or you'll find yourself too pooped to workout! OH NO!}(

Teddygirl: Glad to see you back and so happy you are now in recovery mode from b-day.... what would we all do if they can twice a year????

Hi everyone,

I'd like to join the check in, if you don't mind. I'm a Lifetime Member (lost 70 pounds about 3 years ago). I had a baby a year ago and am now working on dropping the last 10 pounds or so. They're really vanity pounds, as I'm currently at my "goal" weight. I deliberately chose the highest weight WW would let me be at, so I would reach my goal quicker, and be able to stop paying meeting fees :+ But that's about 10 pounds higher than I like to be at.

I've been nursing the baby and working out 6 days a week, so I've been able to have quite a lot of points every day (30-35). I must say, WW is much easier when you have lots of points to spend LOL! But I'm starting to wean DD as of yesterday, and must acknowledge that I probably don't need this many points anymore. I'm going to drop it to 24-29 points a day for a bit, and see how that goes. Those were my maintenance points.

I've also just finished Cathe's Jan '06 rotation. I dropped 5 pounds, increased my fitness level, and toned up my middle and thighs significantly (can fit into a smaller size jean). But these are very intense, time-consuming workouts. I'm ready to give all that a break for a bit, and to do workouts 60mins or less, 6 days a week. This probably means that for weight loss, I'm going to have to focus harder on food portion control. Hopefully doing lighter workouts will make that easier, as my appetite adjusts.

I should get one of those weight loss tickers.

I look forward to hearing how you all are doing, and to see you succeed in your goals.

All the best,
Sandra

>Buffy: Just completed CC3 !!OMG OMG OMG.........I'm in LOVE
>w/ Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a 40 minute one and I swear I
>went into a meditative state and DID NOT WANT TO COME OUT OF
>IT! I was on the treadmill which I have come to despise but I
>even feel LOVe for it right now! I am in AWE of this product
>girl! Thank you so much for the gentle push.... I cannot wait
>to see if DH will get into it as he really needs some help.
>Now I gotta get a dang portable player so I can hit the open
>road now that fall is here.... more $$$$ Oh well!
>Great job on your points! I was WELL over that yesterday

Yehhhhh!!!! I'm sooo happy you like Cardio Coach. It is the cardio I reach for more and more (still love Cathe for weights). I love them all and I'm sure you will too.}( Yippeee!!!

Buffy

Sandra-
WELCOME {{{{{{{}}}}}}}}
Glad to have you! Congrats on your wonderful new baby! Vanity pounds are OK... I really believe its whatever you feel your absolute best at! As you meet other checkin members you'll see many are Lifers w/ some set back... so you are in good company..
I lost 15 pounds on WW a couple of years ago re-gained most of it w/out changing much... just perimenopause in full swing in early 40's... I am learning alot about respecting the changes my body is now going thru and learning that the ratio of cardio-Weights is DEFINITELY different for me now if I want to get the last 10 off. Its a constant mental struggle as I have been an exerciser for 20 years but only cardio and it just doesnt cut it for me at this stage in life.
We are really happy to have you! Anything we can do to assist is our pleasure!

Welcome Sandra! I will also be choosing the highest weight for WW so I can stop paying, hehe, and probably will want to drop 10 more, but I'll see when I actually get there, lol!!!

Traci, you are a WO machine! Viper then cardio coach! I think i would die!

I'm glad you had a great birthday Jenn! Birthdays are awesome!!!

To everyone else, hope things are going amazing!!! I'm never on on the weekend because I'm never home! Soon life will be a little more quiet, but I like it busy, just hard to make wise decisions sometimes.

I have a lunch meeting tomorrow, and it's the other company catering it, so I don't know what to expect :(, so I will really try hard tomorrow morning to earn a lot of AP points.

And to end this, I am stating it here, so I will be accountable for it, I have a goal to reach ... I want to lose 20 pounds by Christmas, this will make me very close to my goal, and I will probably gain a little during Xmas, lol, and then I'll probably have 10-15 or so left!!! Yay!!! I like to set goals for myself, it keeps me motivated!

Have a great evening everyone!!!

Corinne :)

I watched Viper, Gauntlet, and Imax Extreme today. Does that count??? I just couldn't get my butt in gear and work out!!! I guess that it may have something to do with being up for 7 hrs in the middle of the night before falling back to sleep!
Tomorrow is another day, probably a circuit/upper body day for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.