10. Weight loss challenge
11. Eeffective weight loss
12. fitness and weight loss challenge
13. embrace the challenge
14. Commit to get fit
15. become a healthier

Have a good one!
Belinda

I don't like Lean Ladies" for now ,because I still have 20lb. to lose! Not sure if this is the right title? Some of us still struggle with weight? I am not lean! Or we add:" Getting to be lean ladies"? To me it sounds like we are all fit and lean! Sorry,I am just giving my 2 cents:+ }(
:+ }(

Hey girls,become a healthier

on # 15 "become a healthier you" sorry !

I can’t go for a run; I don’t have iTrain or music on my MP3 player! I can’t run without anything! I think I will do Cardio Kicks today!

I am back for personals!

Lori**excellent workout yesterday! I can’t believe on how much you curl? WOW! Your meals look good! Do you use the BFL cookbook? Where are my recipes?? Today you are getting your jeep??

Lainie** I am so happy to hear you are feeling better! How did you like the 4DS?

Amelia** sorry about the headache you had yesterday! Your meal looks good too! What workout did you end up doing?

Kristine** I am glad you back! Feels good to be home again, doesn’t it? Nice job on keeping up with your workouts! I did order STS! Maybe I should wait for the STS gym to come out MP3?

Mary** I hope you check in with us today! I know sometimes we get busy with everyday’s chores!

Carrie** so far I like BFL eating plan! I don’t follow the BFL exercises in the book! I still use Cathe’s workouts! It is clean eating, that is it!

PLEASE VOTE!:D

BBL!
Belinda

Good Morning!:)

Im up early to get a run in before baby group. I was aiming for 8 miles but we will see how THAT goes! LOL I may run out of time, or just steam and this early in the morning, you never know!
Our dog ran away again last night but showed up again an hour later. DH was sooo mad! He took the dogs outside in the backyard and when he looked...the black one was gone again. He spent ages looking for him and he ended up being late for hockey. I kept getting out of bed to check and sure enough,the 3rd time...there he was:) I was happy to see him but sooo mad that he did it again. I think his nose gets the better of him.

Belinda** I like Commit to get fit, watchers of weight,ladies on a mission and weight control. I don't think I would use any with the words "challenge" in there. There are enough challenges around here now. You let me know what recipes you want. There are allll kinds. Chicken,fish,steak,pasta,soup,desserts,shakes,breakfast,sandwiches, and even quiche. i was looking through it the other night and I was going to post all the recipe names but I just didn't have the time. If I get time tonight I can do it. I think the computer will be at work with DH all day again today.

I am a little sore from yesterdays workout. It may get worse but I have been more sore. I also did 50 pushups on my toes as well.
I should get that run started! Oh,glad to see the scale back down today. Over the weekend it was at 119.7 and today its 117.6. My goal is to stay under 120.

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Lori** I agree I like "Commit to get fit", "Watchers of weight","Ladies on a mission" and" Weight control"!

PLEASE ONE VOTE!! ONLY PICK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about you dog last night! Great job on your workout yesterday! Nice job on your weight!

We are doing really good this week!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Girly girls!

My Vote is "Watchers of Weight"!!

Belinda-I did Imax2 premix 6-10 yesterday. Have fun with your run(hey that rhymes;-)LOL)

Lori-I would also like any recipes that you have,if you get the time! Or what book do you have? I plan on getting the BFL recipe book soon!

ok,so todays workout is going to be UB from PH/BM2 :+ I plan to fry my arms today,LOL! I need to do some abbs since I didn't get time yesterday!

Kristine-Im sorry,i forgot that you went to Germany(DUH*smacks herself in the head*)Im glad to see you back!:)Oh and unfortunately Im not buying STS because Im buying alot of other cathe workouts(five in total :+) :-( so maybe I can get it in a year or two for a good price!besides Id kinda like to see what every body else thinks about it first! Oh and I decided to do BFL because on the SBD the scale quit moving(agian)but this time i wasn't eating any bread or sugar so i said'WTH'? so ditched it and went on to BFL;-) did loose three pds on sbd though!

Oh and girls,im not sure if its just my imagination playing tricks on me but my jeans are loose :eek:. and the scale is down 1.5pds? thats motivation enough for me!;-)

BTW-Anybody have a clue on how much more STS will be when the pre-sale ends?

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl Ive got ALOT of homework that has to be done by tommorrow so I may not get a chance to pop in until later :-(

Im back! Suffered through 7 miles:) I really had to talk myself through it and there was no way I could get one more mile in! Glad its over. I forgot to tell you guys that I made protein pancakes last night and I had 2 before I went to bed. I thought that was going to give me energy today...and it probably did:) Who knows, without them I may have only been able to run 3 miles! LOL

Amelia** Im wondering the same thing.I have no clue how much they will be. I think I am going to order them while the presale is still on, Im just going to wait a little while. Plus, does anyone know how long the presale is for? Prehaps we should post these questions in the ask cathe forum, I bet if we did a search we would find the answres we are looking for.

Belinda** Ill go with the same one as Ameila. That way anyone who whats to follow ww's will feel like they are still checking in to the right thread. I forgot to tell you, just before I went home on Sun I had a flight from Hexonbourg? I think thats right...again, the people were sooo nice! They were on their way to NY. I should have hopped on with them;)

Got to get a shower!

Lori:)

I read a thread a couple of days ago about the presale and I think it said that it will last up until the shipment of the dvd's! I will try and find the thread!

ETA-Lori,a new thread is over on the ask cathe forumns asking the same thing!

Morning ladies!

My vote, Watchers of Weight. It is similar to our current name and I won't forget who we are! LOL:)

I ended up doing cardio last night, got on my elliptical for some intervals. Felt good and was a good way to start the week. I had planned on doing some upper body as well but ran out of steam. So, today I think I'll do LIC UB.

Lori, nice job on your run this morning, and WOW on the pushups you did yesterday!! That is impressive:) Sorry your dog ran off, how annoying, but glad he had the sense to find his way home. How is your jeep? How fun! Have a good baby's group today.

Belinda, hello! Nice job on cardio kicks this morning! Well, I guess it's afternoon there, right? Hope you have a great day today, and it looks like the eating challenge is going great.

Amelia, hi and YAY on the weight loss and lose jeans!!! I knew it would all pay off for you. Can't wait to see how you progress, your meals look delicious too;)

I may be able to fit my work out in earlier today if Ryan takes a mid-morning nap. So, I'll either check back in this morning or later this evening if I have to workout at that time.

Everyone, have a SUPER day!! I have been busy starting to organize my house the past week. So far have managed to clean out my closet and some of the kids old hand me down clothes and you can't believe how much we have given to Goodwill! Still have a lot left to do, but it feels great to make a dent...

Stacey

Hey girls,

Do you want to change?? We can keep Weight Watchers!

Here are some suggestions, please vote!
Ladies do not miss to vote!!!

1. Watchers Of Weight
2. Lean Ladies
3. Clean eating
4. Inch by Inch
5. Motivation +
6. Ladies on a mission
7. The weight loss challenge
8. Weight control
9. Lose Weight
10. Weight loss challenge
11. Eeffective weight loss
12. fitness and weight loss challenge
13. embrace the challenge
14. Commit to get fit
15. become a healthier

Have a good one!
Belinda

I'm a little sleepy this morning. The kids were wakeful in the night and of course I'm usually the one to go check on them. I also stayed up a bit too late working on the Compendium, but at least I finished (check my blog if you want it). I still have some congestion in the back of my throat, but don't feel too bad.

Today I am going to attempt Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Xtreme. Last time I tried it I gave up because I got so lost, but I'll try again. I seem to have a lot of trouble with hi-lo choreography, even though I can conquer complex step choreography. Maybe it's easier with the step because I can always tell where I'm supposed to be in relation to the step itself.

I have to pick up a prescription at Target but it's not ready until after 11 so I am just waiting a bit before going out. (I really love Target's pharmacy by the way.)

Belinda, I guess I'd vote for Watchers of Weight--like Stacey says, it's close enough I wouldn't forget! I love the 4DS. I'd done all the workouts before but this is the first time I've done them in a real rotation.

Lori, great job on the run already this morning!

Amelia, good luck frying your arms today. My shoulders sure are sore from yesterday's 4DS LIS workout.

Stacey, I've been doing some organizing in my house as well. DS Ewan is changing sizes so that was my main motivator--had to clear out all his 2T footie pajamas because they're too small. Anyone want some 2T pajamas? I'm going to look for some more 3T stuff at Target today because he doesn't have enough.

Kristine, I hope you're not coming down with something. Glad you're back! I think I'd forgotten you were in Germany, too. :) Duh.

OK, hello to Cheryl, Carrie, and Mary. BBL.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hey girls,I forgot that i had to go grocery shopping this morning so still no workout yet,I think im going to do Ph and MIS Upper body! I haven't done MIS in a very long time!

belinda-do you put anything on the protien pancakes,I just made some and there good but I gotta have something on them so I drizzled just a bit of sf syrup. and how do you measure them,i only got 6 out the recipe!

Stacey-looks like were both doing UB today! Great job on your workout yesterday and thanks for the 'YAY';-)

Lainie-Good luck with Amy bento let me know how you like it,Ive thought about renting it!

ok girls,bbl

Hi--

Today is yoga day. It's also my DH birthday so we are going out for lunch, should be nice.

Belinda- I like Watcher of Weight, I think we should change. That way if some other people want to do WW, then they can have that thread title.

Lori-good run today! Glad your doggie is back.

Amelia-Love MIS, old but good, if you can get past the dated hair and clothes.

Stacey-hope you can get your workout in early!

Lainie-have fun at Target--LOVE IT!

Hey Girlie Girls:)

My DH left the computer home today. He is busy plowing snow plus, he is training a new guy so I don't think he needs the computer. Although he may end up taking it after lunch.

Belinda** Did you decide what recipes you want? If DH leaves the computer home this afteroon I will have lots of time while DS naps. I plan on having a nap myself but it won't be 3 hours long like his:)

Ameila** There is a syrup he recommands in the book, I think its only 10 cals per tbsp. I think its made by E.D Smith. I measure my pancakes with a 1/4 cup scoop. I also found that the 2nd batch was better. I think leaving them to "rise" helped make them fluffier? If that makes sense, even though there was no rising ingredient in there. Maybe it gave the oatmeal sometime to soak up the liquad.They aren't cheap to make though! 6 eggs...cottage cheese! I got 9 out of mine. And I ate 2 at a time.

Stacy** I don't actually have my jeep yet. I guess we have to sign the papers for it frist...darn things! LOL There is also a snowstorm here and they can keep it for the day cause Im not going anywhere!

Laine** I find learning step combos harder then hi-lo. Atleast Im not straddling a step. Hope you get yout workout in!

Carrie** Where are you going for lunch? How old is DH? Hope you have a good day!

What a yummy breakfast I had at baby group. Not BFL proof though so I had a small peice. It was baked french toast, with real cream ,cinnamon and syrup (while its baked) The outter edge was sooo yummy and crispy! I could have eaten the whole thing myself!!!! She wanted me to take some home but I left it. There was no way I could have that in the house!

BBL!
Lori

:)

Hello gals!

So, my little guy crashed this morning at 9:30am, so I was able to do LIC cardio premix!!! I had planned on doing the UB portion, but when I popped it in, I just felt like stepping:) Tomorrow I'll do the Total Body premix on LIC, do you all like that one? Does she work the abs at the end?

Lainie, that's wonderful that you are feeling better!! I hope you can get a good workout in with Amy Bento;) I got a little flustered with the final step combo on LIC premix, but think I'll get it with a bit more practice. Moving on to 3T....sigh, man these kids grow so fast! I also LOVE Target, and will be heading there some time this week myself.

Carrie, how was your yoga? Your lunch with your DH sounds so nice, have a great time:) You must be pretty close to finishing P90X now? Are you excited to be done?

Lori, wow that treat you had at baby group sounds good. Well, better have some cottage cheese and V-8 instead. LOL! We have these double chocolate chip cookies sitting on our counter and man they are hard to resist. Hope you get through all the jeep paperwork soon!

Amelia, hope your UB workout goes well today!

Belinda, I am totally flexible on the name of our group, so anything works for me.

Okay, sure hope I didn't miss anyone. Hello to Cheryl, Kristine, Mary. Better go get a snack now...

Stacey

Lori-Thanks for the tips on the protien pancakes;-),so your waiting to sign the papers on the new jeep huh...congrats;-)

hey to everybody else,I got my workout done-did PH ub and abbs from PH I was planning on doing MIS ub too but DANG,pH is such a killer!;-)

Hi ladies,

Just thought I pop in right quick. DD is waking up from her nap, so I better go to get her. Not sure about my workout yet, not feeling to well, so I have to see what I come up with.

Ok, I will bbl to report my workout and do personals.

Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.