Weight Watchers for Tue Jan 08th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am getting us started! Today I will do cardio??
I had no junk yesterday! I was drinking lots of water!
I need to catch up with yesterday's! BBL!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hi Girls!:)

Im just getting ready to go home. And my typing skills are CRAP today! Ugh...I keep having to go back and fix things,making my time typing alot longer! Just had to get that out there.
I had a quiet night at work but feeling a little tired right now. Im planning on getting some rest when I get home and then going to baby group. If I can get up around 10:30 ish then I can get there by 11. I may be able to chat a little in that time span.}(

Just as I was getting ready to workout yesterday my sisters parcel was delivered:) So I did CF and GS C&T. The cardio workout was a pretty good workout! Im thinking about doing Mix and Max today, its 80 mins long, not sure what it involves.

As for the TM, I went to DH's store yesterday and he was downloading a file with all the TM's on. I didn't have time to wait b/c I had DS with me and he started getting wiggly. The prices weren't there either and thats a major factor. I guess I will get to look at it over the next couple of days.

Belinda** Good job yesterday!

Amelia** Nice job on the eating! I really think you are gonna kick this weightloss into high gear. What a way to start the yr off!

Cheryl** I think you are away on work? Have fun wherever you are!

Laine** I think you need to get blood work done. If you are that sick all the time, there is something wrong, IMO.

Carrie** Ive been meaning to ask you, are you planning on having anymore babies? We aren't sure what we are doing. Right now though, we are playing with fire!x( Probably not a good idea considering that we aren't 100% sure right now.Ive thought about going on the pill but to tell you the truth, I don't want to gain any weight! How stupid is that?

Stacy** Rylan had a great first b-day.He was a little crabby though. Either he doesn't like crowds or he is cutting more teeth. HE is having his needles on Wed. I bought some numming cream yesterday, hopefully it will help!

Kristine** Are you home yet or still in Germany? I bet your parents are gonna miss Heidi soooo much. They are so cute at this age.

I will be back tonight!! Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Morning Belinda,Lori and all who follows!

Today im feeling kinda frustrated,I know I shouldn't weigh myself everyday with all the fluctuations and all but dang x( the scale is saying that im up two of pds I lost last week..WTH? Oh man,talk about wanting to eat some kashi ceral this morning and say the HELL WITH IT!:-( Im trying to think positive and say well,it could be muscle or water or blah blah blah(btw-TTOTM is about two weeks away so its not that)

Don't worry though,im not! Just kinda agravated right now..i'll be fine in a bit;-):7

So,Todays workout is going to be BM2--C&W premix (but I won't do the abbs since I just did them yesterday! I may do the circuits after that depending on how I feel.I want to get my lb too!

Belinda-What kind of cardio are you doing? yay on the eating yesterday,i did pretty good too! Were doing great!

Lori-Nice workout yesterday! I bet your one excited gal,a new TM..yay! have fun at baby group! Oh man,Im always having to go back to fix my typos,sometimes I think im dyslexic or something,lol

Have a good day everybody,bbl

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Oh Amelia...try to stay positive! I know its hard though! I bounce around between 116-119 most days. I think 1/2 the reason why I have kept my weight off is b/c when the scale goes up a little, I zip it! Im sure its just water weight with you though. Keep going till the end of the week and see what happens! Have fun with your workout!

I called my house and DS was up again with a temp and is now gone back to bed.I called the sitter and he won't be going today.Im gonna go home,sleep for a little while and then DH will go to work. It has to be teeth cause he doesn't have the cold and he isn't tugging at his ears! Oh my!

Thanks Gidge,another reason im kinda frustrated is that my DH lost ten pds in two weeks without even trying,yeah,thats good and all but dang,im not eating any bread here,lol! :+

I will keep going...afterall,im in this for the long run-not just a quick ten pd lost!

Sorry to hear your little is running a fever,I hope those teeth hurry up and cut through for him!

bbl

Hi girls,

I just got back to see a doctor; I couldn't get an appointment so I ended up seeing a nurse! She thinks I pulled a muscle in my leg! She also wants me to take ibuprofen for the next two day's! She doesn’t want me to workout! I don’t think so! I will lay off heavy leg lifting for a few days! I will try to do a cardio workout today!

Amelia hang in there! You are doing so well! I think it is only water!

Lori mix and max in CF is straight up cardio from DM, BM2 and LIC! That is a tough cardio! Have fun!

BTW! Cheryl is in Las Vegas!

Lainie how are you today!

I will be back later!
Belinda

Good Morning-

Today's workout is YogaX. So love this workout, and I really need a good stretch, and this is the workout for that. I did so much addl cardio last week because I wasn't working, now that I am back I am having a hard time adding in 'doubles'. I am just going to have to watch my eating instead, and save the cardio for weekends untill this rotation is over.

Lori-on the kid thing, we are not planning on having any more kids. I am much to selfish to have any more. No one told me how much freakin work and time kids are!

Carrie-I hear ya on not wanting to have anymore kids,they are alot of work! During the birth of my son,which was an emergency c-section,I had my tubes tide! I knew I wouldn't be able to have anymore,but honestly-I don't think I want to have anymore! Its a tough job.and two is plenty enough for me!;-) Have fun with YogaX

Belinda-so going agianst the nurses advice are we;-)yep,I did too,lol! I pulled a muscle in my back so all I did was walk the entire week with no weight work!(doc wanted me to rest though) But,I think we know our own bodies beter then anybody else!

I was wondering where Cheryl was,I just figured she had gotten busy agian! I hope she checks in soon!

alrighty,I got my workout done - did bm2 cardio and weight premix but I didnt' do the abbs(did them yesterday) so I added on the step/blast circuit one to make up for the time total time was about 71mins

bbl

Hi everyone, I am less tired today, though still sick (sore throat and cough mainly). I hope to be able to work out today. I've cleared the space already (always have to move a chair and ottoman to do cardio stuff) and gotten out my workout clothes. So once Ewan is down for his nap, I'll give it a try. If it makes me feel awful and/or it gives me a big coughing fit, then I'll know I'm not ready to work out yet. Sometimes you just have to try and see how you do.

Lori, good luck with the teething. Ugh, the next thing I have to look forward to is Isaac losing the baby teeth in a year or two.

Amelia, that's probably just water weight. Don't sweat it. Or maybe do sweat it--that's a good way to get rid of water. :p And your DH sounds like mine--he'll just drink fewer Cokes and lose 10 lbs. Grrr.

Belinda, you're probably o.k. doing some cardio, but maybe try more low impact and be careful with that leg--wouldn't want it to get worse!

Carrie, I am pretty sure we are done having more kids. I wanted more after the first one, but it turns out he was fairly easy. After this 2nd one, I'm done! Nothing wrong with a small family.

Hello to all who follow.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey everyone!

Sounds like a busy group today! Yesterday I did a long yoga/pilates workout so tonight I'll do Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp workout. I always look forward to that one. I've been busy trying to start organizing my house a bit. Don't know what it is about this time of year that makes me want to clean, but I'm definitely in organize mode!! Maybe I'm just anxious for Spring? :) My first step is getting a bunch of clothes together for Goodwill, so far they are in a big pile in my closet. LOL!

Belinda, sorry about pulling a muscle! Ugh, that is no fun. Hopefully it will heal up quickly for you, seems like easing off the weight work would help.

Lori, so you may be getting a new TM soon? That is very exciting!! As avid of a runner as you are, that would be a great gift for sure. Isn't teething frusterating? It seems like it takes so long for the teeth to actually pop in. Ryan has been very cranky with each tooth that has come in, he's up to 6 now and working on two more bottom teeth. I'll be glad when they are all in. How is work going?

Amelia, don't worry about the weight fluctuation. I'm sure that is just water weight as others have said. Mine always yo yo's up and down a few pounds. I think you will have awesome results with all your hard work, so definitely keep it up:) Good job on your workout, that's a long one! Now I have some idea of how tough BM2 really is;)

Lainie, were you able to workout today? How did it feel? I think the blood work was a really smart move, have you ever had your thyroid checked? I know that can really mess you up and make you quite tired. I have several friends whose thyroids acted up after having kids and got treatment from their doctors. Hope you get some good answers from your doctor.

Cheryl, hope Vegas is going well for you. Hello if you happen to check in this week!

Carrie, hope you had a good workout today and I totally get where you are coming from on the kid issue! I think each mom has to be honest about how many kids is right for them. A close friend of mine is in the exact same mindset as you and I think it's most important to do what's best for your family. We are thrilled with our 3, but I know that a fourth would push me over the edge (mentally and physically). That's why we are all done:)

Okay gals, sure hope I didn't miss anyone. Have a great day. I'll try to check in after my workot tonight, but it may be tomorrow morning before I can get back on. Better go clean my kitchen...

Stacey

Hi girls,

I ended up doing Low Max and Abs from MIS! So far my leg feels fine! The ibuprofen helped!

Amelia I totally went against the nurses’ advice! LOL! Great job on your workout!

Lori sorry your baby is teething. That is no fun! Poor thing! Poor mom!

Carrie I hear you on the kids! I have two and they are enough! Plus I am to old to have any kids! LOL!

Stacey great job with your workout yesterday! Hope you enjoyed Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp workout today! Thanks for the advice! If my leg hurts tomorrow I will not do any weight workout! Have fun cleaning your kitchen!

Lainie you need to take it easy! Don't over do it?? Ok?? Poor girl!

It is late here in Germany, so I will catch up with you tomorrow!
Have a great day and workout!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

I managed to do a workout today, but decided to put off starting the 4DS rotation a little longer. I'll start that next week but this week I'll do some of my gentler workouts--especially considering I'm thinking of seeing the orthopedic surgeon about my insanely crackly knees. The right one was cracking quite a lot even in the gentler workout today (which was Ellen Barrett's new Slim Sculpt). Stacey, are you the one who's the big Ellen Barrett fan? Do you have that one? I liked it pretty well, especially on a day I didn't feel up to Cathe levels.

My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey belinda-i hope you didn't mind me giving a 'shout out' to mary!;-) I just remember her being so funny!

Lainie-Yay on the workout,I have also thought about seeing an orthopedic surgean about my knee..its cracks and hurts about two or three days a week,Doc says its just a bad knee(but sometimes I wonder)

alright,I need to go eat some dinner and I will bbl with more personals...until then:7

Hi Girls!:)

Just at work (again) and sipping a coffee! I am sooo lazy. When I got home I didn't get into bed until 8:30 and was up again at 9:40:eek: I could have had a afternoon nap but decided to work out instead. Now I have a flight delayed until 1 in the morning and Im not so sure I made the right descision!
I finally picked out a TM. Its the Reebok 3500C. Looks like a great TM but I am confused on the price. I looked it up online and the price was $999, but DH's price is $995? And apparently thats the wholesale price so DH was thinking it was a $2000 TM, which I would probably need for the amount of running I do.I guess we will figure the whole thing out. Really doesn't matter, thats enough to pay for a TM as far as I am concerned.
Todays workout was CF Mix and Max. Another strange thing. It was exactly the same as CF except the LIC part came first? Thats the only difference I seen.I also did abs and GS back. I could have gotten a nap in after that b/c DS had a 3 hour nap!:eek:
Im also a little rotted b/c when I was at my friends house for babygroup I asked for my Cathe workouts back. She gave them to me but LIC was missing. She claims that she doesn't have it but I remember giving it to her along with the TS dvd. I asked her to double check and she said she would but I don't think she will b/c she doesn't think that she even as it. I know she does, b/c I don't and I wouldn't have loaned it to anyone else! I hope she finds it. Knowing her she probably loaned it to someone else and as to ask for it back!

Belinda** Nice job on the workout even though you weren't suppose to do anything, BAD GIRL!:)

Laine** Glad to hear you got your workout done! Hope you start feeling better soon so you can start your new rotation!

Stacy** Teething is a pain in my backside;) But his temp is to high for teeth, he must be brewing something. He was suppose to have his needles tomorrow but I cancelled them. Now we have to wait till next week to torture him.

Carrie** I am now debating having anymore kids. Sometimes I want one more and there are other times, I will admit, I am completey selfish and don't want to gain weight again. I sooo love where the scale is right now and I don't know if I will ever be this low again. I also wonder how in the world I will find time to workout with 2 babies, a house ,a DH and a 12 yr old!

Amelia** I really like the premixes from the BM2 dvd. You can't compare your weight loss to a mans either. They are totally in a world all there own when it comes to weightloss!

Is that everyone? Hope I didn't miss anyone! Have a good night everyone!

Hello! Anyone out there this evening?

Just finished a nice elliptical workout, felt just right and I am glad I got some cardio in. I was going to do the Kim Spreen Cardio Camp workout but wasn't up for it, so I'll plan on doing that one tomorrow.

Lainie, yes really like Ellen Barrett. She and Cathe are my favorites. How does Slim Sculpt compare with her Crunch workouts? Do you have Fat Burning Fusion also?

Belinda, I bet you'd really like Ellen Barrett.

Lori, your treadmill sounds great!! When do you think you'll have it? It will be nice for you to have a TM you can depend on for sure. Sorry Rylan is running a temp, hope he feels better real soon.

Okay, have a good evening everyone, I'll check back in tomorrow.

Stacey

Stacey, Slim Sculpt reminded me a lot of her Crunch: Burn & Firm Pilates workout, but I liked it even better because I liked the background exercisers better. She's only got two in this new one and I find them less distracting than all the Crunch people. This was a nice workout that felt like I did some work but could handle while still sick.

I don't have Fat Burning Fusion yet, but will probably get it eventually. Also, I noticed at the end of Slim Sculpt she shows a picture of what looks like another DVD workout--Yogini, but I can't find that one for sale anywhere, so I don't know if it's just not released yet or what.

Hey Lainie!
Thanks for the info. I really liked Burn and Firm, so Slim Sculpt might be a good choice for me. The Yogini workout is supposed to be released sometime later this Spring, I think I read Feb or March timeframe. That one interests me too. If you end up getting Fat Burning Fusion, let me know what you think.

Have a restful evening, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.