Weight Watchers for Tue Dec 04th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do 4GS Kickbox/ legs and core!

Kristine I sent you a p.m.! Look in your inbox!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning Ladies!

The rotation calls for B&Gs todayX(dang,I'd like to have a week without it,LOL;-)

Lori-Are we feeling better today?;-)About your vent yesterday...I totally understand! Lets just put it this way,when my MIL calls and if I DON"T pick up(because Im working out/in the shower/poopy diaper)she will sometimes COME OVERx(x(x(.so whenever I miss a call,im RUNNING to the phone to check caller I.D;-)

Lainie-I hope your feeling better today,poor thing!

Kristine-I noticed that you almost had a Christmas baby!My DD was born on dec.18. she was exactly one week early,her due date was yep,x-mas day!Glad to see you yesterday:)

Hey to the rest of the gang!

In class last night,the instructor gave out the Final and OMG,its over 70 questions:eek:! Luckly she gave us until next monday to finish it!

bbl

Good Morning Ladies:)

I have baby group comming here in about an hour. We were suppose to be going to someone elses house but her house is in shambles b/c of plumbing so everyone is comming here.Its a good thing i did my house work yesterday.

I feel much better now that I have had a full nights sleep. I went to bed at 9:30 and DS woke at 6:40...I still wasn't ready to get up but Im sure I'll manage on 9 hours of sleep!:)

Im not sure what todays workout will be. I didn't get just UB in yesterday so I need to do that b/c I am working Wed and Thurs and I won't have much time for working out in the evening.I wouldn't mind wrapping a few presents tonight either but I may wait till this weekend to do that. I wanted to run to walmart really early today before the crowds got there (like now!) but I have to get DD ready for school so its not looking to promising! Oh well...may have to join in on the hussle and bussle this afternoon!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I did this morning 4DS Kickbox ( still have to do legs and core!), I will do legs tonight!! I also run on the TM for 30 min.! My legs are tired! I feel like taking a nap!

Amelia have fun with Butts & Gutts!! That is a burner for sure!:D :D

Lori enjoy your baby group and x-mas shopping today! Hope you get your workout in!

Hi to the rest of the group!

Belinda

Hi Ladies--

This will be kinda short. I have another busy day today! I am doubling up on the w/o today. KenpoX this AM, and then YogaX mid morning with my SIL. I actually look forward to yoga x. I am loving that stuff.

Lori--ugh with the MIL. Thankfully I get along with mine, and she is not annoying.But I do have a SIL who calls like a freak all the time! She will call late at night when DS is sleeping,she should know better, she has 2 children. She honestly needs more things in her life to keep her busy. Ahh, family.

Amelia-good luck with your test. Is that your final? Yay. Have fun with BG--I don't have that one. Is that a goodie?

Belinda-good job with your doubles workout today!

Ok DS is being a major PAIN now!

I STILL have fever. It's nuts! It's a low fever, but it's enough to give me a headache, wear me out, and make me feel blah. I talked to my sister last night (she's in nursing school) and she suggested I take acetaminophen instead of ibuprofen for the fever, so I need to get some of that. I take the boys for their booster flu shots this afternoon, so I figured we'd stop at a drug store afterward.

So I'm continuing to try to rest, but it's hard. At least Ewan is healthy again.

I spent a good part of this morning shopping online because I decided I didn't want to get out of the house to shop. I will need to go out some time and get groceries, but I think I can squeeze that in right after physical therapy tomorrow.

Belinda, have fun finishing those legs later.

Amelia, good luck with that final! And with B&G. Ouch. How is your calf feeling today--be careful with it if it bothers you.

Lori, I can't wait to see what workout you do today. Your workouts always make me tired just to read about them. ;)

Carrie, hope your DS calms down. Mine has been a bit of a pain today, too (and he's pooped for the second time in an hour--ugh--might be the antibiotics affecting him).

Kristine, cool, I didn't know we had another German here. I spent a couple years living in the Netherlands and a couple years in England, but I only got to visit Germany once while there. I always wanted to go back because it was one of my favorite places in Europe.

Hello to Stacey, Cheryl, Cathy--have I forgotten anyone?

Gotta run change a diaper. x(

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Good morning all!
Looks like a lot going on for everyone. Things are pretty good here, everyone still nice and healthy:) I'm all set to do an elliptical/core workout today and am looking forward to it! Feels so nice to be back in the swing of things.

Lori, just reread yesterday's posts and had to respond. I totally understand how you feel about the phone call thing!!! I also let my answering machine pick up if I can't get to the phone, which as you know happens quite often with an infant. Many times the phone will ring while I'm putting Ryan down for a nap, changing a diaper, etc. My MIL and FIL were mad for a long time and told my DH that I never answer the phone. NOT true, I just can't always get to it, and believe it or not I'm quite busy. Ugh, just try to let it roll and let them be frusterated not let yourself get upset. I know it's hard. You are working and taking care of a little one and certainly have a lot on your plate!! I also never answer my phone during a workout or during dinner time. Okay, had to let you know you're not alone:) Have a good workout today!

Belinda and Kristine, what a cool thing that you are both from Germany!! I hope you both have good workouts today:)

Amelia, sending good test vibes your way, hope it goes smoothly and your workout does as well. B&G looks intimidating to me!

Carrie, sounds like you have great workouts planned today, you've got me very interested in KenpoX, going to ask my sis to borrow it for sure. Hope your DS is more calm.

Lainie, you lived in the Netherlands? Where? I lived in Utrecht as an exchange student my sophmore year of college. Beautiful country and people. Hope you get to feeling better and the kids do okay with their booster shot.

Hi to all who follow, I'll report back in tonight or tomorrow after my workout. Off to the shower, then laundry, clean kitchen, etc....

Stacey

Stacey, we lived in Haarlem just west of Amsterdam. I still miss Haarlem--it was a wonderful town. It turns out I had to reschedule the booster shot. Even though Ewan is feeling better, he's still finishing up the antibiotics, so he can't have the shot until next week. It's the second time I've had to postpone it.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey girls...Im so excited,im DONE with Buts and guts:+! I always get excited towards the end of that one,LOL!

Belinda~Great job with on your workout...go ahead and take a nap,you deserve it;-)

Lori~Ive went a couple of times to wallyworld in the am,its worth the effert to avoid the crowds. Did you get a chance to go?

Carrie~Have fun with your two workouts!Yep,the test im taking is my final and its a dousy too;-)I spent a hour on it this morning and only got through ten questions,there is 50 in total! And YES,B&G's is a absolute goodie, Its a must have...IMO!

Lainie~Bummer on the fever,That is crazy! It seems like you have been sick forever.I do hope you get to feeling better soon! My calf is doin a bit better,I have to watch it carefully.I keep putting muscle rub on it and a heating pad at night. I guess I should take a day or two off from working out ,but you know how hard it is for us cathietes to NOT workout!

Stacey~Im so glad your back in the swing of things and everybody feels better:)! B&G's is intemidating:+ at first even the warmup gave me burn,LOL! I still have to modify some of the standing leg work! But ya know how it goes,once you get use to it,it gets easier!

Kristine~Cheryl,What are you guys up to today?

bbl

Hi girls,

I lost my post!! Here I go again!!

I am done with 4DS leg work! Tomorrow I have to finish my abs! I am too tired to do them today! Tomorrow is yoga day! Nice and easy!

Lori sorry about your MIL! Thank goodness mine are not living close! LOL! Hope you got your workout in today!

Amelia good luck with your finals! How are you legs feeling after Butt & Guts? I wished I could take a nap, but it is almost 7:00 p.m.!!

Carrie I also love yoga! Can’t wait until tomorrow! Great job!

Lainie your poor thing!! I hope you are starting to feel better! Sending you healing vibes!

Stacey I hope you enjoy your elliptical/core workout! Have fun cleaning!!

Cheryl I hope you have fun with your workout!

Kristine did you check your inbox?

Hope I caught up with everybody??

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hey Girls,

No time for personnals right now but I will be back, I just wanted to report my workout. I kind of did a mish mosh workout, as far as my mish moshes go anyway:)

I did :
*4 DS Bic,Tri&Shou
*3 mile interval run
*BM2 Circuits
*BM1 Circuts...Im pooped and tired of working out for me,Stacy and Laine! You girls owe me!!!!

Hi Lori:)
Well, you no longer need to workout for me, I'm all healed up and healthy and back to my workouts. WOW you did quite the workout today though! Great job!!!

Stacey

Hi, everyone! Workout was 45 min TM plus B&G Stab. ball abs. Just right. Liking this strict diet I'm on with my gf. So far have lost 4.6 lbs. Woo hoo! I was shocked when I weighed in this morning.
It's really strict. Grapefruit and 1 egg for breakfast - salad with a little chicken and lemon juice for lunch plus blueberries... dinner will be 3-4 oz protein and some more vegetables. That's strict. But sure liking the results, and I haven't felt starving at all - just a little empty at bedtime.

Belinda, Great workout choice! That is probably my single favorite from the 4DS. But I like them all.

Lainie, you are STILL sick????? I'm getting worried. Did the dr. give you some antibiotic??? That should seriously have kicked the fever by now. I am so sorry to hear it's still lingering on, girl.

Amelia, love that B&G. Don't you feel accomplished now?

Lori, I am back in gear to start getting my weight back to where yours is again. At long last. I'll keep you posted. Good luck with the baby group tonight.

Stacey, sounds like a good day -

I hope I haven't missed anyone -
Happy Tuesday!

Cheryl

Alright, back for personnals!:)

Amelia* Good job on the workout! I can't imagine doing exams! Yuck! Hope you do good on it!

Laine** I love online shopping but I hate to pay the shipping! What are you asking for for christmas?

Belinda** Nice workout! Im really enjoying the new workouts. I love the music to, I don't know why people on the VF board complained so much about it.

Stacy** Im soooo glad to here you are feeling better! Hopefully you can get some good workouts in now. I do really like my inlaws, just stupid stuff like that ticks me off. If I don't answer the phone, they think I am sitting here just letting it ring, meanwhile, I could be anywhere. I guess she assumes I am home ALL the time! I hate to complain but sometimes I need to!!!!

Cheryl** I would be straving to death!!! But that is a good weightloss. How long did it take you to lose that? Nice workout!

Kristine** Hopefully you will get a chance to check in today. Are you going home for Christmas?

Carrie** You asked yesterday how tall I am...just 5'4"..not even that really but I rounded it off a bit:) have a good workout tonight!

I think that sums it up! I may be back later. We are thinking about decorating tonight...

Hi ladies,

I am checking in, late but better when never, right ;-) .

I started the December rotation today and did DM Cardio Blast Premix and it kicked my butt x( ! Only 39 minutes, but for some reason, it seemed really hard to me, oh well.

Belinda - I got your message, sorry didn't had time to reply yet.

Amelia - Yes, almost a Christmas baby. Her birthday is December 28th, my due date was actually December 30th, but she decided to come early. Totally wasn't prepared :p .

Lori - Ah, 9 hours of sleep sounds great. I seem to be always tired, but it would help if I get my butt to bed earlier, but there is always so much to do. Yes, I will be going home for Christmas again. We are leaving next week and come back in January, I am so excited. We will have Heidi's first Bday over there and when have a party over here for her when we come back.

Carrie - I like Yoga X as well. It's just a little long and it is sometimes tough to fit it in.

Lainie - So sorry to hear that you a still sick. Rest as much as you can and you will be better soon. Just veg all day!!! I have never been to Netherlands. Nice to hear that you liked Germany, hopefully you get the chance to go back one day.

Stacey - So nice to hear that everyone in your house is well again. Hope you enjoyed your workout today.

Cheryl - Excellent on the weight loss and good that you don't feel hungry!

Ok ladies, I hope I didn't forget anyone. I will be back tomorrow.
Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.