Weight Watchers Thursday 2/19

pace1987

Cathlete
Good Morning Weight Watchers. Yesterday I didn't do so great. I mean It wasn't that bad. I kept eating out of the cereal box:mad: but I did stop myself before it got out of hand. It seems that on my weight lifting days I get really hungry. Today is another day to get back on track. I had my cheerios with skim milk. I am not sure what cardio I am going to do yet. Cathe had Kickmax for the STS rotation but I don't think I will do the leg condition. I cancled my Weight Watchers online because I know this by heart now but If it gets bad I will just rejoin.

Welcome Elliemom!! I am so glad that you can join us. We need all the support we can get:)

Good morning, Everyone. Today's workout was 4DS Double cardio. I burned 608 calories in 55 min. I felt so strong. I did everything in the Kickboxing part, and about 85% in the drill part.

Pace, I'm totally in agreement with you on canceling WWers. I've been going to meetings since Oct with only 12-18 pounds loss to show. I know that's good for weight loss, but the motivation to be stronger phsically was lacking. I rarely go online to the site. I need to be in contact with those who have like minded goals. Cathe and WWers with those who know both; that's where I need to be.

I'm so motivated now.

Shereta

Good morning, Everyone. Today's workout was 4DS Double cardio. I burned 608 calories in 55 min. I felt so strong. I did everything in the Kickboxing part, and about 85% in the drill part.

Pace, I'm totally in agreement with you on canceling WWers. I've been going to meetings since Oct with only 12-18 pounds loss to show. I know that's good for weight loss, but the motivation to be stronger phsically was lacking. I rarely go online to the site. I need to be in contact with those who have like minded goals. Cathe and WWers with those who know both; that's where I need to be.

I'm so motivated now.

Shereta

Shereta, I just went and order the point calculator that track what you eat for the week so maybe that will help and you are right people like you gives me the motivation to keep on track. Talk to you soon:)

Good morning everyone! I am so proud of myself for my dinner choices yesterday. I went out to a local brewery with friends. I had a salad with grilled chicken and oil and vinegar dressing. It was yummy and very filling. I really had to overcome the desire for dessert because they are SOOOOO good! I even did STS Disc 2 last night when I got home.

As for cancelling WW...I did the same thing back in December. One - I didn't like the new program. I liked my old Core program. Two - I used that money to pay for my gym membership. We can do this!

Carrie

Good morning everyone! I am so proud of myself for my dinner choices yesterday. I went out to a local brewery with friends. I had a salad with grilled chicken and oil and vinegar dressing. It was yummy and very filling. I really had to overcome the desire for dessert because they are SOOOOO good! I even did STS Disc 2 last night when I got home.

As for cancelling WW...I did the same thing back in December. One - I didn't like the new program. I liked my old Core program. Two - I used that money to pay for my gym membership. We can do this!

Carrie

Good morning Carrie, that is so great that you stay on track. I know it can be hard going out to eat and past the dessert. Good for you.

I also like the old plan because I like using up my AP in that day instead of taking from the flex point. It was what I was use to so the calculator that I order goes by that because I had one but gave it to my mother.

Ok for my AP I did Cardio Fusion all step only premix which earns me 7 AP:). What a workout. I just wasn't in the mood for a kickboxing workout.

Hi My Fellow Supporters.

I was so hungry last night from doing STS Disc 2. I had made Enchiladas for the family. We eat dinner very early because everyones schedule gets hectic after 4pm. so we eat supper at about 3:30. I did not eat enchiladas because I was so hungry an hour before and had to eat. i had oatmeal and cottage cheese. I put the food away after everyone was through. When I got hungry again I ate salad and chicken. Here comes the tricky part. I made homemade Blueberry muffins for a late supper for the children and DH. This took place at about 8:30 pm.. I was hungry and I had one. So I went over my points by 6.

I am better today. I will get back to you later.

Thanks.

Veronika

Hello, WWers!

I understand all your feelings about knowing the material and quitting the "paid" program... I've left the program twice before, and I just don't do as well once I'm not doing my weekly weigh-ins. Knowing that I have to face a scale and the disappointed face of a WW leader is enough to give me the willpower to "just say no!" I'd like to think that at some point, I'll adopt it permanently enough that leaving the "paid" program won't send me into Rapid Regain mode, but so far that hasn't taken place...

My food choices today were great! I'm actually 7 points under my allowance today, so I'm going to go have some carrots and string cheese as a quick snack because I'm genuinely STARVING. That's another thing, I tend to be a "boredom" eater, so I'm trying to listen more closely to my hunger cues. Trying to get back to the basics!

I am going snowtubing tomorrow morning, so hopefully I can get some activity points in.

Talk to you guys later! :)

MC

Hi everyone,

Its been a busy day. I did The Firm's Cardio Step Mix tonight for my cardio workout. Then I warmed up a Smart Ones chicken enchilada frozen dinner; it was okay. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm doing pretty good with points. I have three more days left in the week and have 19 weekly points still available.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.