Weight Watchers for Thu Nov 29th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I just wanted to say with deep down in my heart thanks for all your prayers and support. It really means a lot to me. Saturday is our 24 year wedding anniversary!!

I think my DH is planning a 4 day trip for us? I don’t have a clue where we are going; he is giving me too many hints!! I do need a vacation

What a year!!

Besides all that chaos in my life, last night I did manage to do 4DS Boot Camp!! I really needed that! Nice stress reliever!!!

Amelia you’re so sweet! I hope one day, I will get a chance to meet you!!

Kristine welcome to our small group!!

Big Hallo’s to the rest of the group!! BBL!

Belinda

Good Morning Ladies:)

We are up waaaay to early! DS woke at 5:45x( and now he is crawling around like a mad man...I was hoping he was gonna go back to sleep. Its a good thing I went to bed when I did, I wasn't feeling overly tired but I went to bed at 10:30.

I didn't tell you guys that DH was gone Mosse hunting. Its his first time and as I lay in bed yesterday morning and he said "good bye" I didn't feel good about it. There are always accidents happening where people get shot...for some reason...mistaken for an animal?, I don't think so. Actually, last yr there were people here from the States and she shot her husband. She is now being taken up on charges b/c her FIL beleives she did it on purpose. Then I also felt bad for the Moose! Poor thing! Im tell'in ya, I could be come a vegan no prob if it wasn't so complicated! When I eat meat and I actually think about what I am eating, I get al ittle grossed out.
Moral of my story is...he left yesterday morning 5 o'clock...drove for 7 hours...called at 7 last night and had his moose already and I can't beleive he shot it himself, Ididn't think he had it in him! So he will be home again today.

I went shopping last night with my mom and I bought a top for one of the Christmas parties. It is sort of sleeveless so its a good thing I cam doing a TTR.I also bought another pair of jeans. I shouldn't be spending money on myself this time of yr but they were only $14.98...how could i pass that up???

Belinda** I thought about the fact yesterday that I hadn't given you my regards! For some reason when I was working out I wondered why you hadn't been checking in the last few days and then I remembered why! Im so sorry to hear about your uncle! This as been a crazy yr for you! Hopefully next yr will be better. You must be excited about your trip!!! Woo Hoo! You need it and deserve it. Id be so excited if I were going somewhere right now!

Kristine** Rylan is doing the same things as Heidi. He is standing on his own and walks around furniture. I was at a friends house yesterday and her baby just scoots backwards, thats all she does! LOL And when we are at playgroup she just sits there while all the other babies are moving about. Its soooo funny!

Good Morning to the rest of the gang! Todays workout will be the rest of the GS UB's and cardio.Im thinking a Imax workout or a run!!! What to do, what to do????

Lori:)

Good Morning Champs;-)

Belinda,yah..glad to see you this morning! so,any idea where your DH is taking you? Like Lori said,you deserve it;-)oh man,I would be sooooo excited.I would also LOVE to meet you one day:) and everybody I talk to on here! Its amazing how the internet can connect you with so many great people! Great workout-BTW;-)

Lori-Bluejeans for 14.98? Now thats a deal! Sounds like my kinda store,Im such a tighta$$,lol! Where did you find bluejeans so cheap? I can sometimes find cheap bluejeans at a local store that gets namebrand items that aren't "perfect" and they sell them at a very big discount,and ya can't really tell there imperfections;-)BTW-Greatworkout yesterday...woderwomen;-)

Kristine-oh,I sometimes wish I could just go back in time and relive those precious moments,like first walks or just learning how to crawl..so cute! I found cathe through yahoo answers! I was asking how to break (yet another)plaeau i was in and somebody answered with a cathe workout!

Hey to everybody else:)i hope everybody is having a good day so far:)

today is a hour powerwalk(tommorrow is imax2,agian:+)and its day six of my calorie counting,perfect eating day...yay me;-) I've decided that sunday will be my cheat meal day! Ive already got pizza and a pc of brownie in mind}( :9
bbl

Okay gals, I really feel like a broken record. First off, I have NEVER seen so much sickness in our house, ever! Ryan is finally better today after 3 days of the tummy bug. Unfortunately, Emma woke up at 1:30am this morning throwing up and was sick all night and this morning. She is asleep on the couch, and Ryan is napping. My friend took Alex to school and will bring him home also.

I'm completely wiped out as I only got about 2 1/2hrs. of sleep! Obviously no workout yesterday and it's doubtful I'll get one in today. My priority is getting everyone healthy here and I'm hopeful to be able to work out tomorrow and this weekend.

So, I'll check in tomorrow again, and hope to be back on track ASAP.

Belinda, I hope you have a very restful and fun weekend with your DH and are able to get some much needed downtime. You have been through a lot for sure.

Lori, I think you're doing workouts for me also, thanks for sweating extra for your stressed out internet mommy friend!! ;) This is too crazy for me, really I'm not used to being out of the workouts for so long. Awesome about some new jeans, I really need a new pair myself. Just wore out the knee in my favorite pair crawling around the floor after Ryan!

Cheryl, saw your post yesterday. Looks like your workouts are going great!! You're right, done with Wed and the week is almost over. That's good for sure:)

Kristine, Heidi is getting so big, just like Rylan and Ryan!!! My little man is also standing up and cruising the furniture. He actually took one small step a couple of days ago before he was sick, I have a feeling we are really close to seeing him walk now. Hope you can get a workout in today.

Amelia, you are doing great with your workouts and eating. I applaud you!! :) Wish I could say the same for me, but I'll be right there with you soon!

Have a great day everyone and GREAT workouts!!! I'll check back in tomorrow...
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Stacey,oh man~it really stinks when the kids are sick,I so hope they get to feeling better! and don't worry,you'll be sweating to cathe in no time!

ok,just purchased a scale and wasn't happy with what the results said! According to the scale im up 4.6pds:eek:(since my last WI about two months ago),but it is the middle of the day,I did have a very intese workout yesterday so Im not gonna sweat it;-) I will weigh agian on sunday morning and let that day be my scheduled WI day every week! I bought a WW'er scale...anybody have one of those? It also states on the information sheet that came with it that a five pd fluctuation is normal.

anyhoot,im doing my Powerwalk this afternoon and Tommorrow workout is B&G's(not Imax2..thankgoodness:+)although imax2 is on tabs for monday

bbl

Hi girls,

I went for a short run today, 28 mins/burned 190 cals. Now my SIL is coming over so we can do yogaX. I just read on OD that there are new workouts coming out--p90x +!! I am freakin' out! I must get over to beachbody and get the scoop! I heard they were around $60 or so.

I will check back later with personals!!

Carrie

Hey Girls!

Finally getting a little down time. We went shopping again today plus my mom had to drop off her car to get a car started installed, then I worked out, got showered and just got home again! Im pooped! Not to mention the fact that I have been up since 5:45! I think I will be in bed early tonight!!!!

Man, I don't know what it is with me and my mom but I don't think we click very well. Im not sure if its me, her or both of us. If I am in a super good mood, I can tolerate her to no end but if PMS is comming, then I have to bite my tongue. She doesn't stop when she is here and she is a great help but sometimes I wonder why she says some of the things she says...should I just ignore her? Then after she leaves, I wonder how I treated her and if I were mean.Basically, if I say white...she says black. Last week she asked what DH was buying me for christmas and I told her I asked for a coat...whatever I would have said she would have said "yeah, like you need that" and of course thats what she said. Then I have to explain why I need a new coat. Today I decide to have turkey wraps for supper, with real turkey but she wants me to get ham slices! Its not her money...why is she so concerned? Does she still look at me like Im a child? She often makes comments about not being able to afford things but she doesn't know how much money is in our bank act. All she does know is that she loaned us money when DH was laid off a couple of yrs ago to pay off some debt and b/c I haven't paid the full amount in full, she thinks Im broke? Never mind the fact that I am giving her $250 bi-weekly towards the loan. Just the little things set me off, like today she tells me about a girl I knew growing up that is having another boy and its mistake #4...Im like...how can every one of your kids be a mistake? You can't possibly be that dumb can you? And she says..."oh yes, they were all mistakes" Im kind of like WHATEVER!
Anyway, I always end up feeling awful when she leaves b/c she means well and I know my mom is not going to be around forever but it just seems like whatever I do, there is a better way of doing it. I guess she is just trying to make her suggestions but I don't think she as ever really commented me on something. If something is good, then she as a recipe to share that is similar, if Im to small, then Im sick, if Im bigger, then shes laughing at me cause she knows I hate it.I don't think she realizes that I have been on my own for 10 yrs. My head just hurts from all the comments and explaining Ive done.
And if we ever get into it, its always my fault. Its never her...it doesn't matter what she said that ticked me off, its the fact that I have a short fuse and thats why we are fighting. Shes the kind of person who didn't do anything wrong and she isn't going to meet you half way, forget it, not gonna happen. So I end up apologizing when really we wouldn't be arguing if it wasn't for her comment after everything I do or say.

Anyway....I HAD to vent!!!!

Amelia** I have a ww scale and the only time mine as fluctuated that much was the other week when I had Indian food. Up 5 lbs almost, then it was gone again the next day. Other then that, Im pretty on target and when the scale goes up a little its usually a gradual increase and then it will come back down the same way. Id say weigh yourself in the morning and start from there.

Stacy** I was wondering how one of your kiddies seemed to be escaping the stomach bug!!! I guess she didn't, poor thing. I wouldn't worry to much about working out right now, save your energy for the important people that need you.

My workout today was GS B,S&B and a 5 mile run.

Ill be back later gang!!!

Lori:)

Hi everyone--having a sort of busy day. Had to get groceries (with the 2-year old along and he was really grumpy--ugh). Then I finally went to the doctor about my lingering illness and got a couple prescriptions. Of course, after that I had to go to Target and get the prescriptions filled. So finally I have a break. Still feeling miserable and resting, though I might do some yoga later when Ewan naps (his nap is postponed until after Isaac comes home at 3:30).

Hope to BBL for personals.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi, everyone!!! So busy it took me until now to post -
But I had to report I got in a wonderful workout this morning - Muscle Max, but had to cut the abs short due to time (long story) and then 20 minutes intervals on the treadmill. A great workout. I'm finding my motivation again.

Had lunch with my best girlfriend. She just lost 22 pounds and I'm going to go on her program with her for this next little while. I'm in a great mood - things going well for her and it's been WAY TOO LONG since we got together. Lots of fun.

Lori, bummer about your MOM getting on your nerves that way!! Makes it hard, I'm sure. I would let it go in one ear out the other and not let it disturb you after that.

Amelia, maybe the weight is new muscle???? I may follow your lead and do IMAX2 tomorrow a.m.

Belinda, so glad your spirits are high in spite of it all. Sounds like you're having a decent day - I hope so.

Lainie and Stacey, what are we going to do with both of you??? Stacey, of course you can't workout on 2 1/2 hours sleep. Staying upright is a workout in itself.

Lainie, I hope you can get in some yoga. It might help relieve some stress.

Take care! Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi,

I am back to write some personals! The yogaX went very well. I really feel like I am making progress with my flexibility.

Cheryl--It's so great to catch up with friends. That is excellent with her weightloss. That will be good incentive for you, to have a buddy--although I am pretty sure you don't need to lose 22lbs! Love that MMax.

Lainie--Target--my favorite. Even if just for prescriptions. What meds did they prescribe? Do you ever do any herbal remedies?

Lori--excellent workout. Did you run the 5 miles on the TM? Or did you brave outside? It was really cold today, but once I got running, I started sweating. DS was very warm and cozy though.

Ok, i will catch up with those I missed tomorrow.
Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.