Weight Watchers for Thu Jan 10th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today’s workout will be cardio, not sure which one?? Maybe I will go to the gym on the elliptical?

Amelia I am glad you are getting the Gym Style series and the Pyramids! The GS were my first Cathe DVD’s! I got all Cathe’s DVD’s except one. I don’t have The Classics! I just ordered the Health Club step from fitness wholesale! In Dec. they offered free shipping! My step should be coming soon! I eat burritos a lot! They easy to make and taste so yummy! By the way, your meals look pretty good too! After seeing your meals a few days ago, I picked up some V8 juice! I do love that stuff!

Mary I am following the Body for Life principles! I do use Cathe’s Pyramids and cardio! I also started to eat clean! One day a week I get a cheat meal on BFL! That helps! I am looking forward to my cheat meal already! Which will be on the weekend? LOL! Congrats on the 4 pounds weight loss!

Laine I am glad you got Ewan speech evaluated I am glad they gave you some pointers to help with that.

Carrie I hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! You have been working out really hard!

Lori you haven’t checked in with us today! Hope everything is o.k.??

Hope I didn’t miss anybody, if I did I am sorry! Off to start my day! I will be back later to report my workout!

Work hard! Eat clean! We can do this together!

Enjoy your day and workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning girls

I can't sleep,after going to class yesterday and hearing it may be hard for me to find a job...thats all I thought about last night! Over 70% of the women in my class are going for the medical billing certification :-(. Im going to have ALOT of competition! But I think only like four are graduating with me this quarter.

Anybody know where I can find a good template for a resume? I need to rise upbove the rest and I think a nice presentable resume is a good start! Oh man,talk about anxiety-all I want to do is have a nice office job bringing home some extra income!That will make me happy,thats not asking for alot.

I had a chance(still may be offered)for an internship at my kids doc office,I don't know why I didn't take it? Whats wrong with me? Maybe the thought of not getting paid - I don't know?

ok,enough whinning

Im not sure what workout im doing today,thought about butts and gutts premix with maybe some cardio-not sure which one yet!

Belinda,four more days and I can have some WW tortillas for some bean burritos,LOL! You got me craving those things. My scale is holding steady ...OMG ive plateaued trying to break a plateau:eek: ;-). Have fun with your cardio,and Oh man im excited about my upcoming cath.com purchases(insert happy dance here) BTW-I found some low sodium V8 juice,ive heard its not too tasty but its required in my diet and a HUGE difference in sodium,i'll probably continue drinking it just to get in some extra veggies.

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Amelia I am sorry about having anxiety last night! You will find something! Good things happend to good people! I am not much help on a rsume, I am German! I went to German school! Maybe you want to post for help on the OF? Sorry, making your mouth water burritos!

I still don't know what cardio I will do??

Belinda

Belinda,I thought about posting in the OF about it. Thanks for the kind words belinda! will go going to get some refried beans,shredded low fat chedder cheese and that red mexican sauce today so i can make me a little bowl of something good;-)

BTW-funny story - i have a sisternlaw thats named glenda...and I keep calling her belinda,she looks at me and says 'im glenda,not belinda-ya think after being married for 7yrs you would remember my name' :+lol

Let us know what cardio you decide on!

Good Morning!:)

Do not fear! Lori is here!:) :) :)

Its getting harder to check in b/c I only have the laptop in the mornings and evenings and in the night time i will read everyones post, but I don't see the sense in writing if no one is gonna read.:) So I just save what I have to say. The crappy thing is....I don't remember what I read last night so I have to go back and read:+ :+

Yesterdays workout was GS S&B,HSC and a 5 mile run. No decisions have been made on the TM yet and there are a couple of new TM"s that I didn't get to see yet. They are all reebok ones and the girls from the cheetah forum suggested that I stay away from the Reebok TM's...now I don't know what to do. There is another one on sale this week. Reg $1499 on for $799. And it looks like a nice one!

Amelia** Sorry to hear about your job woes! Im keeping everything I have crossed for you. I suggest you get out there with your resume before the other girls:+ I also laughed at your comment about plateauing a plateau! LOL

Belinda** How is your leg feeling? I hope it doesn't cause to much trouble for ya!

Todays workout needs to be legs and cardio. It would be a run if my TM wasn't acting up. It stopped once yesterday during my run. But my workout yesterday was a circuit workout and I was giving it a break every 1 mile.

Have a good day everyone! I doubt I will be back!

Lori:)

Back with more personnals!

Carrie** Glad you enjoyed your rest day! You better put in a good workout today!;) My friend just emailed me wanting to know if I wanted to do a HM with her in April. I don't know what to do. It would be an expensive trip,plus,I would have to leave my baby behind:-( I will have to check it out:)

Mary!** Let me be the first to say, NO...you can't come back! LOL do you know how worried we were? We didn't know if you were alive or dead!;) How are things? Not much as chnged around here. I am back to work and not loving it but its a nice break sometimes.Thanks for the compliments! Im not sure how I did it but I offically the size I was in highschool.Before I had DS I couldn't maintain 125...now I am maintaining 116-118 no prob. Can't wait to hear what you have been up to!

Laine** How did your apt go yesterday?

Stacy** DS is finally back to normal. Whatever was wrong with him, Im not sure. I know his temp was to high for teeth though.

And no jeep yesterday. Maybe today!

Have a good day everyone!

Lori-as soon as you get your jeep I'll be waiting for my ride in it;-) Ive got my fingers crossed that the jeep will come today! I was thinking the same thing about getting my resume out there before the other girls do! I've got to make up a nice resume first

alrighty,bbl

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! I am still deciding on what workout I will do?? I am really lazy today!

Amelia I just noticed you lost a lot of weight! Way to go!

Hi Lori! Enjoy your workout!

Belinda

Belinda-im feeling lazy today too,can't get off this d*mn computer :+ Thinking about taking another rest day..who knows!

Im also thinking seriously about switching my diet over to BFL diet! Im not sure yet,maybe its my lack of sleep thats making me think crazy..bbl

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! This morning I pulled out my Cathe catalog and marked all the premixes in the catalog, that I have done in the post! To my surprise I noticed there are still a lot of premixes I have never done before! I know what you are thinking?? ‘She got way to much time on her hands’! I told you I was lazy today! Do you keep track of which premixes you have done in the past, so you don’t do the same workouts over and over?? I still have Cathe DVD’s that I have never opened! Isn’t that crazy? I hope my DH is not reading this! LOL! He is probably wondering way in the heck I want more Cathe DVD’s?

Have a great one!
Belinda

do??http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497:+

Hi everyone. I'm having another sleepy day for some reason. I finally went and got the blood taken. My arm is still a little sore from that. I'm such a wimp! So this morning I had to fast before the blood test and didn't get out of there until almost 10. I had to go to Target to pick up a prescription (from my dermatologist--not related to the blood thing) so as soon as I got there I stopped at the Starbuck's inside (I really love having a Starbuck's at Target) and picked up a blueberry muffin. A bit naughty I know, but I was starving. At least I only got a skinny cafe mocha to go with it. I have a bit of a tummy ache now so maybe not a good choice.

I'm thinking today I might finally get around to doing Bosu: Long & Lean which I've had for a while but haven't tried--it's a workout that uses a lot of Pilates and yoga moves on a Bosu.

I would like to also fit in a nap, but I doubt I will get one. Isaac has a play date this afternoon after school so I'll have to drive over to this other house and try to get Ewan to behave while Isaac plays with the other kid.

OK, I'm rambling; I'll get on with personals.

Belinda, I haven't checked which premixes I've done--except that when I do weight work if I use a premix I make a note of that on the Excel spreadsheet where I write my weights down. I only started Cathe last April, though, so I still pretty much remember which ones I've tried. There are a lot I haven't tried, and I also have Cathe DVDs I have never opened, so you aren't that crazy! (Or we're both crazy.)

Amelia, here's a place you can find info on good resumes: http://career-advice.monster.com/resume-tips/home.aspx?WT.srch=1 I was a proofreader in my last job, and I have an English degree, so if you want help proofreading when you're done, I can help with that.

Lori, the appt went fine--they said Ewan was slightly behind on speech, but not enough for special services. They thought it was mainly due to sort of tucking his lips in when he talks--he has to learn to use them out more, so they gave me some pointers. I hope you can get that new treadmill soon, since yours seems a bit unreliable.

Hello to all who check in later. I'll probably be back this evening if not before.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hello!

Anyone see the update on STS? Very cool concept, however, WAY too expensive for me. I hope she will continue to offer individual dvd workouts.

Busy group today:) Well, did a great Body Fusion circuit workout last night, and I was so excited because I found it was pretty easy. This means I've really made some fitness gains. I'll probably put that one away and focus on the more advanced ones I have now like LIC and BM2 and LowMax. I also increased my weight and felt great! Just feels nice to be progressing:) Today will be a core workout of some kind, probably my 30min pilates one.

Belinda, hello and how is your leg? I think I'm behind on everyone's posts so forgive me if you already covered this!

Amelia, do NOT be discouraged about the job hunt. It may take a good 6months or more for you to find a good job, but I think patience will pay off. Definitely polish up your resume, and have you thought about approaching the doctor's office that offered you the internship? Perhaps they still might take you, or maybe could in the future? Even if it doesn't pay it could get your foot in the door somewhere. For that matter, it might be worth checking around at other doctor's offices to see if they do any kind of internships. My two cents:) Good job on your diet and weight loss and workout too!

Lori, hello! I wish I had more advice on treadmills, unfortunately I've never owned one and don't know which ones are good. We have Horizon brand elliptical and they also make treadmills. Dicks Sporting Goods sells them. We've been really happy with our machine, it's had no problems in the 6 years we've owned it. Probably in another couple of years we may switch it out for a nice treadmill, so I'll be curious to see what you end up with. Glad Rylan is doing better!! Ryan got an awesome night's sleep last night so I am well rested today.

Lainie, that's great you went and got the blood work done, hope you can get some answers. Have a great day and good luck with your workout today.

Hi to everyone else, I'll do my best to check back in later...

Stacey

Laine I am glad, I am not the only one still having unopened DVD's! LOL!

Stacey thanks for asking! My leg feels so much better!It still hurts a little!

Beinda

Hi Girls!

Workout is done and my eating as been peeeerfect today:)
I did Imax extreme and the standing leg work from B&G.

Belinda** I still own a fair amount of VHS workouts, therefore my premixes aren't that plentyful. I think I have done whatever premixes I possibly could though:) I tend to go for the longer premixes, nice workout!

Amelia** Do you think its the lack of carbs that is making you lazy? Hope you don't OD on a loaf of bread at the end of the week!;)

Laine** Sometimes when we are starving its hard to make good choices, not to mention when we are out around. Hopefully you will get your workout in and sweat that muffin away:)

Stacy** STS is expensive but I don't think its as bad as the GS's is it? I thought I paid over $200 over the GS. That also included Hardcore dvd. I think I am going to get it. Im excited about it. Its going to be a nice change, i think.

As you can see,....DH also left his computer home this afternoon. I have to go wake my baby. Its 3:17 and he went for his nap at 12! Time to get up, I think!

This group needs to stop chatting! I can barely keep up with everything going on around here.

Today's workout was KenpoX. This turned out really well, and some pretty good calorie burn. Last week I totally skipped this workout, so maybe that helped? Work out was 67 minutes, I burned 369 calories.

Lori-- I think you should do the HM! Where/when is it? I am already getting my running rotations together after p90x. I am planning on doing a 12 week 'spring training' and then go into marathon. But I am still undecided if I want to do a spring marathon, or Fall, which would leave me all summer to train. But I could be burned out. Don't know yet.

Stacey- I need to check out the STS update. Does it sound like p90x? That was my first impression. It's a very cool concept, none the less.

Amelia-welcome to the real world of jobs! It is scary, but you gotta get out there and do it. Does your counselor/advisor have advice for you? Are you planning on working from home, or at a dr office? SBD treating you well? You are so close to being done with Phase 1!

Belinda-- you are cute, checking off all the premixes. It's amazing what you haven't done, isn't it? That's what makes Cathe's vids so great.

Lainie-I love the Starbucks at Target. I love starbucks in general, at the airport, barnes and noble, etc. I don't ever eat the bakery items. I looked up the nutrional value one time, scared the sh*t out of me, so I never thought twice.

Carrie

Hey again!

Lori, Cathe posted a nice response to a question I posted in the Ask Cathe section. I asked if she would continue to offer individual dvd's (e.g. more kickboxing and step aerobics) and she responded with:

Oh definitely Stacey! Our current STS project is just one of many workouts we will be filming in 08'.

So, I feel much better. STS may be something for me to consider down the road and when I have an extra $200 to spend (which unfortunately won't be for a while!).

Carrie, hi! Yes STS looks very cool, hopefully someday I can check it out.

Okay, better go, Ryan's getting into everything possible!!

Stacey

good afternoon lady bugs!! i am checking in late today ...i am having a very crazy day. i am taking a rest day but i am cleaning my house so i am hoping that counts for something;-) i am a little bumed because one of the kids in my ds pre k class is having a b -day party on sun and the parents only invited some of the kids and i am so nervous for monday because i dont want my little man to feel left out.(he was not invited) i understand that some people cant afford to invite everyone but personally i would not feel comfortable inviting some kids and not others. anyway we will see what happens!!

lori****i have to say that i saw your post about having another baby the other day...i am in the same boat as you. i think i want to have another baby but i kind of like the fact that my boys are playing together and i am enjoying a bit of freedom. i also know that i will need a tummy tuck of i go for a 3rd becaue i barely made it back from andrew. my babies are soooo big and boy do i stretch. on the other hand i dont want to regret not having another later on and i am turning 34 which i know is not old... but as far as birthing children it is not so young. we will see.

amelia****i am a huge fan of postive thinking. when ever i believe something is going to happen it will. it is easy for me to say "dont worry" but try not to anticipate what may happen. you are so sweet i believe in you
:)

belinda****good afternoon you crazy lady:) :) :) i just got 4ds today and boy am i excited to try it out tomorrow!!!

lainie****i read your post about your son. my oldest(now 4) did not utter a single word until he was 2. i remember going to the dr. and worrying so much about his speech. my ped. told me to relax and give it a couple of months...p.s. she was right.

stacy***nice to meet you!!!

to anyone who follows i am doing my very best to learn everyone so if i leave you out please forgive me:) :) :)
my little guys are up so back to work;-)

Hey ladies,

Lori** I only have DVD’s; which means I have a lot of premixes! When I do Cathe’s rotations I usually do longer premixes too! Great workout today! Both are good workouts!

Carrie** How else I know what premix I have done in the past and which ones I still have to do? I have so many catalogs what else should I do with them??LOL! You burned a lot of calories doing KenpoX! Nice job! How long are you panning on doing p90x? You been doing for awhile?

Mary** I hope you enjoyed your rest day or better cleaning day? Sorry about he b-party! That can be tough! Make sure you talk to your son! Poor baby! Give him a hug form me!

Off getting read for bed! LOL! It is late here in good old Germany!
Have a good one!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.