Weight Watchers for Thu Jan 03rd 2008,

Hey Ladies:)

I feel very rested today! I went to bed last night at 9:15 and up at 5:15. I didn't even want to get up then but I tell ya, its alot better then going to bed at 12 and getting up at 5!:eek:
Im getting on the treadmill shortly and doing another workout like yesterdays. A 3 mile run + BM1 circuits. Those circuits are shorter though and instead of aiming for a 4 mile run, I may aim for a 4.5 mile run. I would kind of like to find DD's Ipod b/c she as different music but i don't think I can go searching around the house at 5:30 in the morning! Oh well!

I will come back for personnals when I am at work, bored, and sipping my java:)

Lori:)

Hey Belinda! I hope you are enjoying the rest of your time with the kiddos!There will be lots of time to work out when they have gone back to the US.

I have my workout complete and I am at work. I wonder how DH is making out getting DS ready for the sitters? LOL I don't even want to call and find out. I woke him up 2 x's telling him to get up and get showered before DS woke but chances are he is still lying there.His own fault.

I have a quick story for you guys. Remember I use to go to 2 baby groups? One being with older babies? For those of you who don't know, I use to go to 2 baby groups and shortly after I started going they started collecting money for the babies birthdays. Not much, just $10 but 3 of them turned 1 at the same time so that was $30 and then after that it was $10..3 seperate times. I stopped going to baby group in the summer and one of the babies turned one after I stopped going but I was floored one evening when one of the moms showed up at my house for the $10! I couldn't beleive it but gave it to her and sent her on her merry way. In the meantime she kept saying to those of us who had younger babies " I know it seems like you are giving out alot of money now but when your babies turn 1 you will get it all back" It was stupid anyway cause everyone was just passing around $10, we were better off keeping our money and calling it even! LOL I didn't beleive for a minute that our babies would receive a red copper b/c all the moms were going back to work.
Anyway, one girl I talk to on a regular basis that still goes to this baby group (moms who don't work) said that the girl who had collected the money in the beginning talked to one of the other moms and they decided not to collect money anymore...WTH? I was sooo pissed! Not b/c he actually needs anything but I chucked out $60 for kids I don't even know! So there are 3 of us that aren't gonna get zip! Its not fair! One of my friends said that I should invite them all to his b-day party, that way they have to bring a $20 gift instead of $10 but I don;t want a house full of babies...its not worth that. If I were them though, I would feel awful! Even if no one else wanted to put in $10 I would have to buy the baby something.I just wish I were bold enough to say something the next time I see the mom who decided to call it quits. IMO I think they should have finished what they started. One of the moms who is getting jipped though will have the nerve to say something so they will eventually find out they we aren't happy about this.
Anyway....now that my rant is over! On to another cup of coffee:)

Good Morning Ladies

Todays workout will be drillmax,since I didn't do it yesterday!

Dang,its cold outside! I think its like 16degrees or something,Im sitting here in layers typing x( I just keep thinking spring is around the corner!

So im down pound,pretty cool! Thats a total of three so far and Im on day four of sb! There is one thing about phase one that I hate so far,I don't get excited about eating anymore,LOL! Im definitely going to the grocery store after my DH gets home to get some sbd stuff,im so bored with turkey roll-ups,beans and cabbage!x( Im thinking meatball subs without the subs:9

Belinda-Hows your day going so far!

Lori-Have a good day at work!

ETA-we must have posted at the same time,yeah I think I would be pissed too,and the mom that showed up at your doorstep wanting the 10dollars has some nerve. Is there anyway that all the members can sit down all together and talk about it and maybe come to some kind of an agreement? (60$ :eek::eek:) The party sounds like a good idea,even if you don't want all those babies in your house(I know what you mean,lol)The situation Sounds very aggravating...sorry:-(

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Amelia** Yes, I am very annoyed!x( There probably isn't anything I can do about it and if I really complained then they would probably call me childish!

Carrie** Good job on the workout yesterday! BM2 is one of my favs~ The babies are at a good age now. Last night I chased DS around in circles. He kept sitting up and looking to see if I were still comming, then I would grab at his feet while he was crawling as fast as he could and everytime I did this, he would laugh. He also crawls up the steps, goes into the bedrooms, then picks around the corner to see if anyone is comming! I could chew him up! He is such a good boy!

Stacy** Nice workout yesterday, you are lucky you got your HR up while learning new steps! That never happens to me cause Im to busy standing there scratching my head.

I think that catches me up on presonnals from yesterday. Its 9:30 here....9 hours to go! LOL

Lori:)

Good morning all, hey had to repost what I wrote late last night for you all to see:

You guys will laugh at me, listen to what I did: I was all gung ho to try Body Max 2 rather than do my elliptical intervals. So I pop it in and go to the premix options and select the timesaver cardio thinking that'll be a good short one to start with. HA!!! I didn't realize that I needed to do the step combos first to learn the steps before launching into the premix. Let's just say my timesaver cardio kicked my butt and I learned my lesson to look at the menu options first!!!

After I got done, I went back and previewed step combos 1-3. I'll definitely do those next time! Phew!

Well, at least I got the heart rate up, right I think it is an amazing workout though and the music is hands down the BEST of any workouts I've done (LIC is great also). BM2 will challenge me for a long time.

Lori, I really was scratching my head during a lot of the workout believe me it was pretty sad! That is CRAZY about your baby group. I think it is very rude that not everyone got money for their babies. I would also be very annoyed. I think it's better to just do a nice card for babies' birthdays unless it's a really good friend or family member. Rylan is doing the same adorable things that Ryan does! They are so amazing;) Good luck with your workout today.

Belinda, have a great day and I hope you really enjoy the last few days with your kids.

Amelia, YAY on losing another pound!! Great news:) Good luck doing DM today too.

Okay, time for more coffee and getting the kids ready for their return to school.

Oh, the goal is to do some upper body weight work today.

Stacey

Hey girls--

We are off to a chatty morning. How fun!

Today's workout will be YogaX, since I didn't fit that in earlier this week. I cheated with an hour of yoga,not the yogaX, hour & 1/2. But I am feeling really tight because of the cardio I have been doing, so I need it.

Stacey--I KNEW you would love Bm2. Once you get the combos down, it's so fun! The third combo was the trickiest for me. Once you get it, you can really burn some cals. So fun.

Lori--what is up with that baby group? I would be so mad. Yuck, I hate crap like that. I could never survive in a commune where everyone divides stuff equally. I am all for myself. Toughie for everyone else.:)

Amelia-do you like seafood, tuna or salmon? Those are other good choices? Also, lettuce wraps are a good choice too. Glad you are sticking to the program.

BBl,
Carrie

Good Afternoon my Fellow Catheites(or Cathelets;-)0

Drillmax is done,got through the fith circuit and survived:+ I admit I had to modify but I kinda figured I would have to LOL!

Stacey-BM2 still challenges me,lol. It took me FOR-EV-ER to get the combos down and just get through them! Now its one of my favorites! I only use a platform with no risers(on most of the high intense stuff that cathe does like Imax2,I only use a platform)but one day I will graduate to a riser! LIC i can go up one riser buts thats IT :) Im so glad you got it! and LIC! What kind of Upper body weight work are you doing? One of Cathe's?

Carrie-Have fun with YogaX,sounds nice! I love seafood!!!!:)had blackened flounder for dinner last night and Im just about to have tuna for lunch. I've thought about making some chillie for next week! That should fill me up too;-)

Lainie-How are you doing? Haven't seen you lately! Hope all is well!!

alright,time to clean up and then have some lunch! bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.