Weight Watchers for Thu Dec 27th 2007

Krille007

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Well, already almost 1 pm here in Germany, hehe.

I didn't get to check in yesterday, but I did one hour Nordic walking with my mom.

Not sure which workout I will do today, either Yoga X or Plyometrics, we will see.

Heidi's Birthday is tomorrow, wow, I can't believe it.

I will be back later to post which workout I ended up doing.

I hope that you are all doing well
Kristine :)

Good Morning Kristine,nice to see you today:)! Great job on your workout yesterday,I think out of all the different kinds of workouts I do...walking is my favorite! My Dd just turned 6 on december 18,time just flys don't it! My 2 yr old will be 3in may(although people already mistake him for being 3 already,LOL)

well,I didn't get my workout in yesterday so today is PH and timesavor cardio from bm2! I may just do the Lb or UB and PH,not sure yet! Im also thinking about doing two workouts today an AM PH and pm hour walk...I think my body will thank me for it!

How is everybody today? bbl

Hi everyone. DH and I realized today that we haven't left the house in 2 or 3 days. The last time we were out was to go to Christmas Eve services on Monday afternoon. We plan to walk to the library later this morning, though.

I'm still sniffly, but not coughing as much and my throat is not sore, so I'm hoping I'm improving. I'm not going to the doctor yet because it feels like just a cold. If I had a fever or my throat was still sore, I'd go, but I think if I went now they would just say it's a cold. I didn't take any meds last night and I slept o.k. so I'm hoping I'll be less tired today and can finally get a workout again. I'm anxious to try out my new Ryka shoes.

As for my weight, I haven't even touched the scale in several days--not looking forward to seeing my new year weight....

Good morning to Kristine, Amelia, and all who follow! Hope to BBL if I get the chance.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Good Morning Gals-

I had some good news on the scale front this AM. When I weighed I was back down to 116, I was grateful for that. So officially on the X, i have lost 4lbs. I guess that doesn't sound like alot, does it? And this weight has come off with only 2 days of cardio. I have set my goal of 112, for this final 5 weeks of the program. I really want to get that muscle definition.

Today's workout is Yoga. yes!

Amelia-I guess you could say I follow a loose interpretation of the SB diet. The X diet is very similiar to it. Low carb. I think the SB is easier to follow than Atkins, which limits you to 20 carbs in the first phase, and those all have to come from veges. I think once you start losing the weight you will be motivated to keep going and you won't lapse back. I know you can do it!

Kristine-good to see you! Did you do a p90x rotation? Don't you just love Plyo? The best!

Hi to all that follow!

Carrie

Hi, everyone!

Carrie, love that good news on the scale -

Lainie, it is the first of the year, and you'll start it feeling well at last - so you'll have the chance to launch the new year off right. You can be glad for that. Glad you're getting the chance to get out.

Kristine, the nordic walking yesterday sounds fun.

Amelia, Carrie's diet sounds like a reasonable one. That sounds similar to what I'm doing as well. My srict version would be like Atkins, but without the fats or cheese. I think a loose interpretation of SB is better, all the way round. I need one starchy whole grain carb a day to function in my workouts, I'm realizing.

Today I passed on running with partner at 6:30 a.m. - it was 12 degrees!! Getting ready to start my run on the treadmill instead. Woo hoo!

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls

Im done with my workout:7 I did bm2 timesaver premix and then PH,all of it! Good workout today!

Carrie-Im going to go to walmart when my DH gets home and see if i can find the south beach diet book! Im so ready to get rid of this weigth! Congrats on the scale,four pds is alot!

Cheryl-How was your run? You and Carrie have talked me into doing a loose interpretation of SB! As I was telling Carrie,i plan on going out and purchasing the book soon!

Hey to Belinda,Kristine,Lori,Lainie and Stacey! I hope all is well in WW'er land....talk to you gals tommorrow!

Amelia, good workout!

I did an hour on the TM - 30 minutes of speed intervals and 30 min. of weightloss program. Just right. I'm getting the itch to run more again. Got an ipod module for Christmas to monitor runs and I'm anxious to try it out.

I'm glad you're trying the modified SB. I'm finishing up my remaining 25 days on the program with GF that way. Without one starchy whole grain carb a day my workouts suffer and I get a lowgrade headache all day long. I need at least a few carbs. But keeping it that low for awhile was a shock to the system and a good kickstart, I think.

Lori, Hope you're doing well! We're missing you today -

Cheryl

Cheryl-Great workout! I didn't get a chance to run to the store to purchas SBD so i will pop on over to the library tommorrow(I hopes its in there).I can't wait to start the diet,seeing the scale go down would really boost my spirit!

BTW-:7 I just purchased Drill Max:7:7 I almost bought low max instead but I do have the fittv version of that one!

Cant wait to get it!

Stacey-that reminds me...How did you like LIC?????

Hey--

Just back to report I did YogaX today.

Amelia--good for you! I agree with Cheryl--have a few carbs a day won't kill your efforts and it does make you feel so much better. I think the SB diet will be great for you! Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope everyone had a great day/see you tomorrow!
Carrie

Hi all!
Crazy week and day here for me, so sorry haven't been able to check in more this week. We just returned from a HUGE late Christmas gathering with my DH's family and I'm fried, so wasn't able to try LIC tonight afterall. With all the family visiting (the whole crew is coming over on Sat) my workouts may be on hold until Sunday.

So, I'll check back in when I have some workout news to report!

Lainie, glad to hear you're feeling better!
Lori, hope all is well!
Cheryl, great on the running!
Carrie, awesome on the weight loss!
Amelia, great workout today and good luck with the SB diet
Kristine, glad Germany is so much fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to little Heidi!!!! Ryan will be 1 next Wed!!!
Belinda, hello and hope you're having a great time with your family.

Okay, hope I caught everyone, I'll try to repost this tomorrow and will check back in later this weekend;)

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.