Weight Watchers for Thu Dec 20th 2007

Good Morning:)

Im getting ready to go home. I had a half decent nights sleep and I feel good. I almost feel as if I don't need to go to bed but that will catch up with me later if I don't. I just look for reasons to keep DS home with me but he as to get use to the sitters so thats that!

Im not sure what todays workout will be. Either a run or a circuit workout. My UB isn't sore anymore and right now my legs aren't sore either. I will also be picking up some groceries when I wake and pick DS up. Should be fun! LOL

Have a good day. I may be back later but I might not be able to check in until tonight.

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies

I checked DD around 5:30 and she didn't feel like she had a fever,maybe she will be able to go to school today! There having a pj party,watching polar express and drinking cocoa...i'd hate for her to miss that!

Todays workout is going to be a circiut,probably lic,I haven't done that one in a while!

Belinda-what workout are you doing today?

Lori-happy grocery shopping with ds;-)

im suppose to go and pick up something for my mom and dad soon,i can't believe I haven't gotten them anything yet for christmasx(! There all i have left to buy for though! bbl

Hi girls,

My kids are coming tomorrow! I will pick them up at the Nuernberg airport! I am so excited!

Amelia my workout for today will be 4DS KB/Legs and Core! Hope I get it in?? Hope your DD fever goes down! Enjoy LIC!

Lori did you do your yoga at work last night? Have fun shopping with DS!

Back doing more laundry!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Belinda-Great workout planned! my dd went to school,she woke with no fever(thankgoodness)but she didn't want to go to schoolx( (she wasn't sick,just didn't want to leave me;( )

were is everybody? I guess doing that last christmas shopping;-)

I got LIC overwith,im glad-I didn't feel like doing it,lol! I also raised the step on it :eek: it just about killed me but it was the challenge I wanted:)

Alright,gotta go get in the shower and clean house! bbl

Hi, everyone!

Belinda, good job!

Amelia, glad DD is doing at least somewhat better. Good job on LIC.

I did 30 minutes of Step Blast this morning. It was all I had time for, so a semi rest day.

Lori, will be intersted to hear what you choose.

have a great day, everyone! BBL!
Cheryl

Hi everyone--little late checking in today. My sore throat and cough is worse today. I'm so tired of being sick lately. I'm also super-sleepy because of the meds I take at bedtime. I got a burst of energy yesterday afternoon and did 4DS KB & Legs, but today I think is going to be a rest day. I'd like to take a nap, but I don't think it would be worth it--not enough time before I'd have to get up and go get Isaac at the bus stop.

Oh heck, I'm too sleepy to even go on. I'm going to go lay down and set my alarm. Hope to BBL for personals.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Lainie-Sending you some hot cocoa and some chicken noodle soup:)

Cheryl-Good Job on your workout,30minutes is great!

Belinda-enjoy Your Special time with your kids!

alright girls,gotta go kids are fighting over a toyx( bbl

Hey All --

Just checking in to report late, that I did KenpoX today. Tomorrow is a rest day, and then Saturday I start my recovery week!

I will have to catch up later with personals, as I am at work now!

Carrie

Hi everyone. Still sleepy and ill. I'm not sore from yesterday's workout (4DS KB), though--except my abs. I guess that might be because I didn't lift very heavy--went a little easy on the weights because it's been so long since I've done much lower body work. I didn't work out today.

Deal or No Deal is on CNBC. Not sure why I'm watching CNBC--guess it's just what DH left it on last night. We used to watch the British version before they started the American one. On the British version, possible contestants are the ones holding the boxes with the money amounts (instead of models with suitcases). Then before the show, one of the contestants finds out it's their night to play the show. I remember when we heard there was going to be an American version I said, "I'll bet on the American show they have busty models instead of regular people holding the boxes." Sure enough, there they are.

Lori, what kind of workout did you do today? I always like reading about your workouts--you seem so energetic.

Amelia, thanks for the cocoa and soup (though I prefer tomato to chicken noodle when I'm sick :9).

Belinda, have fun with your kids coming!

Cheryl, man, I love Step Blast--one of my favorites!

Carrie, good time to have a recovery week with the holidays and the new year.

Hello to everyone who follows (though it's pretty late now so I doubt many follow).

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.