Weight Watchers for Thu Dec-06-07

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you guys? My sister is coming this morning , I hope I will get a workout in today! Have to go she is here!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Good Morning!:)

I am soooo sleepy! I can't wait for this work day to be over and it hasn't even begun! LOL I went to bed at 11:30 ish last night and up again 6:23...to be exact. Thats still a had decent nights sleep but I feel like I only had 2 hours. Oh well....nothing java won't fix.

Last night when I got home I had a little supper,cleaned up a bit and then I did a 3 mile run and 4DS C&B. My goal was to just run but I felt like I had eaten a big turkey supper and I even felt unstable when I was on the TM if that makes sense. So after 3 miles I called it quits. I knew if I didn't workout last night then I would really be pressuring myself to workout tonight and I might be to lazy. My inlaws are getting home today as well and she mentioned that she had spaggetti sauce that she can bring over for supper so theres no getting off work, not eating and working out. I don't know if I told you this but my MIL had breast cancer about 4 yrs ago and is currently making many trips into the city for reconstructive surgery. I think yesterdays visit was one of her last...and maybe one of the more painful ones.

I uploaded a couple of pics last night..some of DS and some of me..with no makeup! Ick!!!

Should let the dogs in, hope everyone as a good day

Belinda** HOpe you get your workout in, enjoy your day with your sister!!!

Lori:)

Gooooooood Morning my fellow watcher's of weight;-)

Its thursday,one more day closer to the weekend:7

Todays workout is bm2,the rotation is calling for a day off but I took yesterday off(yep,lazy day)then tommorrow and saturday with both be hour powerwalks! I have to go get my license renewed sometime tommorrowx(!I hate doing that,such a pain! Atleast I can take a new picture,the old one was four years ago when I weighed alot more.

When I WI/measure of saturday Im hoping to see atleast a pd gone and some inches,if not,im going back to my other rotation!(the one I made up according by my mood,lol)

Lori-I peeked at your picture trail and WOW,You look fantastic...all that hard work has really paid off!IMO you look heathly/fit(not sick like your DM says).And congrats to your MIL for kicking that breastcancer in its bootie;-)(eventhough recontructive surgery is hard to go through)

Belinda-sounds like an exciting day with your sister,I love spending time with my sister...shes a character;-)

I will read what I missed yesterday,quite the chatty group;-) and bbl!

Amelia** I hope the scale is kind to you on Sat! And the tape! LOL I had a really cool tape and bf measuring thingy LOL BUt the tape broke and my bf thingy:) is out of batteries. It would be interesting to know what my bf% is. I don't pay much attention to what my mom says...I think you knew that already! Have a good workout!!!!

Lori:)

Lori-I don't pay any attention to what my DM says either,or mil for that matter(if I did,I would be crazy by now,lol). I would also like to know what my bf% is...I plan on purchasing a HRM in feb(w/tax check,along with other WO stuff:7)I may buy a bf measuring thingy too! I would love to know hom many calories I burn during cathe's intense WO! That maybe the problem with my weight loss,I burn too many calories and don't take in enough fuel! Im too scared to eat thoughx( its a frustrating puzzle I will finish one of these days,just gotta find the right pcsx(

Good morning everyone. I got up kind of early this morning so that I could wash my hair and be ready to go before the kids got up, but now I'm really tired. Like if I didn't have a toddler crawling all over me I could totally fall asleep sitting here on the couch. It is a very comfy couch, though. It reminds me of a couch my first roommate had in college. We called it the "magic couch" because sitting there always induced sleepiness. Then my second roommate had a "magic papasan chair" that had the same effect. Probably it was just that we hardly ever got enough rest in college.

I don't feel too bad today. I hope that means I'm getting over my sickness. Still have lots of crud in my head, though; I know that much.

It's really really really cold outside today. I was going to walk around the village but I think instead we'll stay indoors all day.

I'm going to try to work out later today, but haven't decided exactly what to do yet.

Belinda, have fun with your sister today!

Lori, your pictures look really great. Amelia is right, you look great and fit and healthy. Love the arm muscles.

Amelia, which rotation is it you're doing? Is it Dec. 06? If my ankle survives working out OK this week, I need to decide what I could start next week. I might try the Nov. 4DS rotation or something. Or I might go back to the rotation I was starting when I hurt my ankle--it had a lot of circuits.

Hello to everyone else--I left a lot of personals rather late last night so I hope ya'll saw them.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey girls

Im done with bm2!I didn't feel like doing all of it so I modified}( I did the timesavor cardio,leg conditioning drills on the circuits,and then upper body! A total of an hour! Not to shabby;-)

Lainie-Im doing the nov.06"shock your body" rotation! This is the last week of it before I measure sat! I love all the circuits but don't look forward to the once a week b&G':+! Good news on the ankle!Did you decided on what workout to do today!

ok,need to go take a shower and do the boring house cleaning stuff! I also have to take my kids to get their flu shot:eek: not looking forward to that;-) bbl

Hi, everyone!

Lori, just checked your pix. You look great! Not to skinny at all. Love those arms and hamstrings - you rock!

Amelia, yes, I do hope the scale is good to you this weekend. Keep us posted, okay?

This morning I did classic Boot Camp from the Cathe Dec. rotation. Loved it! Had to do it really early because of an industry event I was helping to moderate. It went well and it's DONE. Now just straightforward work for the rest of the day and dinner out with DH with a client who wants to thank us for an especially good PR "win". I'll eat clean. I promise!

Lainie, Carrie, Stacey - hello!
Belinda, hope you had a great workout!
BBL-
Cheryl

Hi Gals!
Quick check in then I'll be back later for personals.

I went outside with my DS and DD and shoveled snow for 40min! Quite a nice workout. Tonight I'll do elliptical intervals for another 30min or so for a nice couple rounds of cardio today.

I'll check back in after the ellipitical:)

Stacey

Hi ladies,

I took an unexpected rest day today. I was just so tired all day, that I could not get myself motivated to exercise. Oh well, I will not feel bad about it.

Hope you are all doing well.

I will do personals later or in the morning.

Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.