Weight Watchers TGIF 2/20

pace1987

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. It's Friday!!! How is everyone doing? I did OK yesterday. Pretty much stay on track. Today is STS disk 9 legs. I hate doing legs. BBL:)

Happy Friday.

Good morning, everyone.

Today's workout was BM2, premix bootcamp. I'd forgotten about circuit 4 doing the skipping dance. And, I was so mad when it started today. I've emailed CS about a replacement. So, I only got in 80% of the workout. Still burned 541 calories though.

My plan was good yesterday. Looking forward to a decent weighin tomorrow.

Friday! WhooHoo! I have legs today too, but Disk 6. Legs are my least fun area to weight train, but the STS workouts at least seem to go quickly and the legs wiped me out last week. Did I say WhooHoo for Friday!:p

I have SuperSets later today.

I treated myself to 2 slices of regular pizza for lunch, will be grilling up some boneless/skinless chicken thighs for dinner.

Have a good one!

So far so good with everything I ahve put into my mouth. This WW program makes me very conscious (spelling?) of my food portions. I am going to Rosa's to eat and and will be having a salad with chicken. I am hungry now. Especially since I just got done with legs.

Veronika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.