Weight Watchers for Sun Jan-06-08

Hi girls,

Stacey I hope you enjoyed BM2?? Doing the warm up + 1-3 combos + stretch sounds like a good 45-50min workout! I need to try that one! Glad you DH is working out with you! I talk to my kids every day from Germany! I only pay 4 Euro a month unlimited phone calls to the states! That really helps! I need milk yesterday, otherwise I would stay home! The streets where covered in ice! Today I woke up and we covered in snow! Go figure!

Lainie you poor girl! Not again! My DD Alesia started to get the same thing you having! I felt so bad for her! She had to go to work yesterday!! Make sure you get lots of rest this weekend and take same vitamins! One day I will go to Manhattan and you need to show me around?? If you start the 4DS rotation you will love it! I saw very nice results for the 4DS!

Amelia glad you switched to netflix! I guess BB will lose a lot of customers!

Jeanette I am also stuck at a plateau for a very long time! I believe the key is clean eating! You don't need to lose alot of weight! I wished I only had 5 pounds to lose! Sorry I am not much help! Good luck with WW!

Carrie, Cheryl and Kristine hope you have a great day!

Have a great Sunday!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Ladies!! Im Here! Im Here!

I was soooo devasted yesterday morning! DH left his laptop at work and I couldn't check in with you guys! :-( And by the time I sat my backside down last night I thought I would wait until today.
I uploaded a few pics to my picturetrail but not much if you want to look.

I was very busy yesterday. So busy, that I considered that my workout for the day. My parents came in for Rylan b-day and she kept asking me to take down the trees b/c there were so many people around to help me. And thats what I did. For 3 hours it was steady. Then I had to shower and get things ready for the party. I don't think I ate until yesterday afternoon and the first thing was a brownie.I felt awful after.
In between it all, I was stood up by the counter at one point, not dressed or showered and my dad said "are you sick"? I was thinking I was pale or something. I said "no, do I look it?" And he said "yes, you are very racky and sick looking" LOL I guess I am getting to thin for his liking. But you know what older people are like, they think that "thick" is healthy looking! hehe

I forgot to mention that my sister is after sending me a few parcels recently and she asked the other day if I had gotten the last one she sent, I said yes, thinking I had the last one she sent but I didn't. Then she said, "did you do Cardio Fushion yet"? Obviously I was talking about the wrong box! I can't wait to get it!!!

Todays workout will have to be yesterdays workout. GS legs and Cardio.

Belinda** I am assuming the kids are gone back? How are you feeling?

Amelia** Some of those recipes sound yummy but I can see how you would be cheesed out:) Good job on the weightloss though. The new year as some things in store for you!:)

Stacy** Yes, yesterday was super busy! Glad to hear your DH is trying to get healthier. A little bit healthier never hurt anyone!
LOL

Laine** Hope you have success with the 4DS without any issues! The cardio isn't overly long so maybe you will be alright.

Carrie,Kristine,Cheryl,....anyone else? I don't think you guys checked in yesterday. Hope all is well!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori, your little boy is so ADORABLE! You look very pretty in the pic. too! Enjoy GS legs and carido! My kids left Friday morning with my DH! I am alone until next Saturday!

Amelia please keep posting your recipes! My eating was bad yesterday! I did good all day, around 10 last night I was getting so hungry I eat everything I could find! Today I feel really bad!

Stacy my DH wants to get a little bit healthier too when he comes back!

I think I will do some yoga, since I pulled a muscle lifting too heavy on my legs the other day!

Have a great one everyone! BBL!
Belinda

Good morning!

I was able to do the warm up, step combos 1&2, and stretch from BM2 yesterday and it was very challenging but FUN for me! Next time I'll try to make it through all 3 combos, but I felt like that was a great starting point. I actually am catching on to the choreography very quickly which is encouraging. Today's workout will be a nice yoga/pilates (most likely my favorite, Crunch Superslimdown with Ellen Barrett).

Belinda, sounds like you're doing well and we're doing a similar workout today:)

Lainie, great to hear from you and SO sorry to her you're sick again! Wow this has been an awful time for you for illness. Maybe the doctor can help you out? Hope your Sunday is restful.

Amelia, hello:) How is the SBD going? Has it been a full week now you've been on it? I'm excited for you and your recipes do look good.

Lori, your little guy is so cute!! They are so funny to watch at this age at their parties, so much going on and all they really want is the wrapping paper:) Is Rylan walking a bit now? Ryan is taking more and more little steps here and there and he reminds me of a little old man the way he carefully shuffles around. Hope you have a good workout today and get some rest after your busy day yesterday.

Hope I didn't miss anyone, better go get some coffee and breakfast for the kids. We are supposed to have temps near 60 today so I think we'll have a nice family walk outdoors to enjoy it. I took down the outdoor Christmas decorations yesterday.

Take care!!
Stacey

Hi Girls--

I was shopping the past 2 days, so awesome!Got to go out with my girlfriend & eat sushi too! On Friday I did Chest Shoulders and Tripceps. Yesterday was BM2, scrambled eggs, skpping the last repeat. Today will be Plyometrics and AbRipper X.

Lori-Happy Birthday to Rylan! How cool! I need to look at your pics.

Stacey-Glad you like Bm2, it will get easier the more you practice it. The 3rd combo is the trickiest. Have you done any of the circuits yet?

Amelia-sonds like the SBD is working for you. Good job sticking with it.

Hi to the rest of the gang! I will maybe bbl.

Carrie

Belinda** I didnt realize that you were all by yourself! Thats even worse! Get some good workouts in and then sleep!LOL Do you have family close by?

Stacy** He is walking off and on now. He did 16 steps the other day and I think thats the most so far. Even since he as been awake today he as been walking here and there. I think by the end of next week he will have it mastered!!! Oh no!!!

Carrie** Sooooo, whaddya buy?:) Anything good? Sounds like you had fun with your girlfriend. I need some girlfriend time soon!

Well...me and my stupid TM didn't get along very well today. 2.5 miles is all it would let me do! Wahhh! Oh well, it may work perfectly fine tomorrow. Soooo, I did a 2.5 mile run,BM2 TS cardio and GS standing leg work.Thats enough and I think I am still lazy from yesterdays activites!

Lori:)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I can't beleive I forgot to check in this morning! I woke up at 7 too!:eek:

Im done with my workout for today,since the weather was tolerable I went for a 30 min PW,then did the lower body segments in PH! I was suppose to do imax2 5-10 then ph/lb but I just wasn't in the mood for all that hopping around in imax2

Belinda- oh,don't feel bad about your eating last night!Iam sure we all do it(I know I do)fortunately i have managed to not cheat for seven days now :+ which is a first in a very long time!

Carrie-I love your avatar...pretty lady! Your little boy is so adorable,so hes nine months! How cute! Love your doggie to...is she a lab? I also have a lab/mix that I rescued about four years ago...her name is cassie! Ditto what Lori said about your shopping,what kind of goodies do ya get?

Lori-Great workout today.What does your TM do when its acting up? does it just stop?

Stacey-Have fun with yoga today! Good job on bm2 yesterday,that workout is defintely something to work up too! Our temps are also going to be in the 60s today,A nice family walk sounds nice!

hey to Cheryl and Lainie,I believe thats all of our little group here!

So Here are my meals for today: although dinner is still a ?

B- 2 scrambled eggs(cooked in PAM)
2 slices of turkey bacon
6oz V8
S- 21 mixed nuts
L- two green leaf lettuce turkey/Lt mayo/colby,montery/tomato Wraps
s- two tbl sp of natural PB with celery
D- (?) maybe the chicken parmesan agian or italian meatballs in NSA pizza sauce ...not sure! I have to have a protein,2c veggis,and a fat!

anyhoot,Have a good Day guys!

Hi girls,

just a quick check in!

I did Gentle Yoga with Suzanne Deason! The other day I lifted way to much weight on my leg workout!LOL! I pulled a muscle in my leg!Not funny! I am not trying to show off! Not sure if I get my leg workout in tomorrow?? I hope the yoga took care of my leg!

Stacey,I hope you enjoyed your yoga! I need to check that one out!

Carrie, so you went shopping for two day's! What did you buy?? Glad you had fun with your girlfriend!

Lori, yes, I am all alone! I do talk to me DH and kids every day! Great job on your workout!

Amelia I am so proud of you! You doing so good! Keep up the good work!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi everyone--feeling even worse today. I got up at 7 or so and made breakfast and stuff, then napped from 9:30 to 11:30 this morning, then got up to do some laundry, then lay down a little longer, then got up and fed the boys lunch, now half-lying down as I type this.

Today is a rest day--hope I am a little better tomorrow as I've been planning to start a fun 4DS rotation.

Belinda, it would be fun to show you around Manhattan, though my knowledge is still pretty limited--I know the little area of midtown around Times Square the best.

Lori, great new pics--Rylan is sooooo cute and you're looking great, as usual. ;)

Stacey, did I tell you I ordered one of the new Ellen Barrett workouts? I think it was called Slim Sculpt or something like that--I ordered it just before it was released from Collage a few days ago; hopefully it will arrive soon.

Carrie, enjoying the January sales? I love shopping this time of year.

Amelia, great job sticking to the SBD and also getting in good works--that weight is going to continue to fly off.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey--

I just finished my workout. Plyometrics was 58 mins and I burned 282 calories. I am annoyed with my calorie burn, I am going to blame my HRM! I want a new one, this one doesn't show high calorie burn, and I am working my butt off! I also did Ali McGraw's yoga. Good workout.

Amelia-your meals look great.

Lori--still a good workout-hello! There were lots of good sales going on. I got some basic shirts. They were from Sarah Jessica Parker's line, BITTEN. So awesome. Everything from her line is on sale for $8.98. I also got some things from GAP. I need to go again and get some more stuff, but we ran out of time yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Carrie

Belinda--Her line is sold exclusively at Steve & Barry's. I don't know if they are international, but you can check out their website. Just google it!

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.