Weight Watchers for Sun Dec 23rd 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Yesterday the airlines delivered my DD's suitcase! My DD is so happy!

Lori ^^^5 on your 6 mil. run yesterday! My eating hasn't been that great either! All those Christmas markets, they all have yummy food!

Stacey how is your sinus infection today! Glad you bought Body Max 2! That one is so much fun! Great choice! Merry Christmas to you and your families!

Lainie I am sorry you still feeling yucky! I am sending you healing vibes!((((((HUGS)))))))))

Carrie enjoy your Phase 2 Recovery Week. I am trying to add more yoga to my workouts! I agree on the flexibility! Love it! It is so good for you!

Cheryl I will tell Alesia Hi from you! She will post the next few days! Glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! I didn't get a workout in yesterday!

Amelia great job on BM 2 yesterday! I will post some pic. soon! Enjoy your workout today!

Have a fun Sunday and work hard!
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am done with Low Intensity Step/Shoulders & Calves Core! My kids are still sleeping! I am glad I did a workout! All that eating yesterday!

Off to the shower! BBL!

Enjoy your day!
Belinda

Good Morning gals! Not long now and Santa will be here:)

Well yesterdays workout was NOTHING...so all you folk who wait in excitment to find out what my crazy workout is...Im sorry to have disappointed you! LOL I found out at 10:30 that our kids work Christmas party was at 1, i thought it was today at 1. So by the time I got out of there, DS napped in the car seat and I picked upa few more gifts, there wasn't time for a workout before my friends came over. Today will definitly be a goodie though! I PROMISE! And Im not waiting for nap time either. When DH gets up, Im getting a workout in!
I think I finally finished my shopping yesterday. I got the rest of DH's stuff and I have to get my moms stocking stuffers today from my dad and that will be it. Back to work tomorrow but I am o.k with that. I will also be getting up tomorrow and getting a workout in before work!

Belinda** Yeah, I guess its no trouble to workout in the morning b/c your kids aren't in a hurry to get up! LOL Good job on the workout!

Stacy** Sorry to hear you are sick again! I think I need to stay away from this thread...half of you are sick!;) You will have so much fun with BM2, IMHO I don't think it was that hard to learn.

Carrie** No running outside for me until the spring. It doesn't matter how nice of a day it is, the roads are never clear enough for me to run. Boxing day is the day after Christmas. Isn't that a holiday in the US as well?

Amelia** Nice workout yesterday! Are you off from school now? DH totally agrees with me when it comes to DD. Sometimes he will stand back and let me take full control and there are other times I will do the same. Its really who ever she ticks off more, deals with it! LOL

Cheryl** Sorry to disappoint you:) No workout yesterday, i will ammuse you today though:)

Laine** I hope you can speak today. I think you really need to see a Dr. You have been sick for quit sometime. I am hardly ever sick so I can only imagine how fustrated you must be!

I would wrap the rest of my gifts if I had some tape. I really don't know where the tape goes! I had 5 rolls and can't find one!!!

I will be back to report my workout. I am still full from last nights supper:eek: I may even workout again tonight when everyone goes to bed! hehe

Lori:)

Good Morning WW chicks;-)

Im not sure what workout I will do today,on my food/workout diary I have today marked as a rest day! Thats kinda scary with the way ive been eating:eek: ;-)

Today were having a christmas gathering at my BILs and as you all know im definitely NOT looking forward to that awkward thing;-). So BORING! Maybe they will have some margarita's like that had last time}( now that was a fun party;-)

Belinda-YAY on the suitcase!^^^^5's on your workout already over!

Lori-yeah,i know what you mean about the disipline between parents! Its the same around my house(even though my kids aren't teens yet,they can still aggravate us pretty darn good;-)) my school ended about two weeks,I got a B in the class. Ya know what the funny thing is that the girl that was sitting next to me(the same girl that copied from EVERYBODY in the class) got an A :eek:! I guess she didn't copy everything from me,LOL! oh well,shes the one in the end who won't know what shes doing;-)

Cheryl-Hey you busy lady;-)yay on yesteday being the last day of work before the break:) so,how much weight have you lost so far? ya know im dying to know!;-)

Lainie-how ya feeling today?

hey to the rest of the gang!How is everybody?

well,gotta go...bbl

Too much Crap!

There is just too much crapfood around, hey? I am so over it! Today and tomorrow are clean/strict eating days for me. We went over to our friends' house last night for a party. It was fun. I really didn't eat much at all during the day, just bites here and there. And at the party I ate bits of stuff too. Not too much, and had, like, one drink. Anyways, I just don't feel as good though. So annoying. The scale is showing a 1lb increase, and we don't want that going any higher!

Todays recovery workout is Core Synergistics. Plus snow shoveling! We got some snow yesterday, and it's really blowing. Plus, it is showing a temp of 8! 8!!!!

Seriously, what is that?

Ok will be back later for personals!

Carrie

Hi ladies,

Sorry that I haven't checked in in forever. I am enjoying my vacation in Germany and today I worked out for the first time since I am here. I did Cardio X and it felt nice.
We were in Bavaria for a week there they have a bath (with several swimming pools) with iodine in it. It is good for your cirulation and your bones. So I did some swimming last week, oh and they had some pull up bars in the water, so I did some pull ups which are of course a lot easier when you are half way in the water, hehe.

Tomorrow is Christmas, unbelievable and when 4 days later it's my baby girl's 1st Birthday!!!!

Carrie - Wow, 8 degrees? That is cold!!!

Lori - How are you? How is your little baby boy?

Belinda - Greetings from Germany to Germany, hehe. How are your kids?

Amelia - Hope you will be able to enjoy the Christmas party at least a little bit.

Hi to everyone else, hope that you are all doing well.

Kristine

Hi Girls!

Belinda** Thanks for your kind words! I think we are all inspirations to each other. You know, there aren't alot of people who can do what we can. They think they workout but Kathy Smith just don't cut it;) We had a chat about that last night at the supper table. DH was telling everyone that my neice had said my arm muscles were gross yesterday! It was funny but thats when one of my friends couldn't beleive the intensity of these workouts and my other friend kept nodding her head, saying that Cathe could kill you and that they couldn't do half of what I do! hehe I think we forget how good we all are. If we had to take someone who walks and get them to workout with us, I think they would be sitting and watching 20 mins in!

Carrie** You sound just like my friend who says Cathe could kill her. She is always "so over" stuff! LOL I think she called me earlier saying that she was "so over" this but what can you do? We have to eat Turkey dinners and we have to go to social gatherings and really, what other way would we want it? It is christmas time. Its just to bad that there weren't fruit trays and veggies everywhere.

Kristine** Glad to hear you are having a good time! Is Heidi one now? I think she is! I can't beleive it, where did the yr go????

Amelia** Thats funny about the girl in your class getting a higher mark then you! haha Maybe you should copy in some areas;) I can't beleive people still copy? Isn't that like 4th grade or something?

I have my workout done and I feel soooo much better! You do not even understand how good I feel!
I did all of 4DS UB work, a 3.5 mile run (TM gave out was headed for 4) and the circuit work of BM1. I may double up today and do another 3 mile run (my TM is working again...so WEIRD) and the circuit work of BM2. If I am to lazy then that is what tomorrow mornings workout will be.
Alright...Im gonne run out before DS wakes. DD can listen for him. Just need to get a few stocking stuffers and tape!
BBL!
Lori:)

Hi everyone--very late check-in today. Our internet and our phone service were out for much of the day. We've had quite a lot of rain so I guess that had something to do with it. Luckily we're back online now. I did a lot of major house cleaning today; I've been letting it slip a bit lately with the illness and the seasonal hubbub, but it occurred to me my mother will be here in just over a week, so I decided to kick it into gear. I still feel sickly, but better than the low point that was yesterday, so perhaps I've taken an upturn (again). I can only hope to kick it for good soon. I promise you all to see my doc when office hours resume, if I'm not all better by then.

No workout today except Clean Max x 2. Tomorrow being Christmas Eve, not sure if I'll get the chance, but if I do, and if I'm feeling o.k., might do Kelly Coffey-Meyer's new Cardio Sculpt DVD.

Belinda, whew--glad your DD's suitcase made it. What a relief that must have been.

Lori, I have been sick an annoyingly long time! You all are probably tired of hearing about it! ;) I at least feel better today than I did yesterday although my voice is still iffy. Great job on the multiple workouts today--that will more than make up for missing one yesterday! You were talking about how people react to Cathe's workouts and your muscles, etc.--well, I am not to your level yet, but I enjoy the challenge of trying to tackle Cathe's workouts. I can't believe the easy stuff I was doing only last year! I also think people don't understand how much we can enjoy working out. It helps when we realize working out can be fun and especially when you get that endorphin rush.

Amelia, hope they provided margaritas at that party! It's been way too long since I've had a margarita myself. :p

Carrie, yikes, 8 degrees! It went up to almost 60 here today, if you can believe it. Have some hot cocoa, girl (low fat, low sugar if you must be clean).

Kristine, enjoy your vacation! I wish I were in Germany for Christmas as well--I can't believe it's been over a year since we moved back from Europe!

OK, I think I should probably go to bed soon--cold meds are still making me tired.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.