Weight Watchers for Sun Dec 16th 2007

Good Morning Belinda and all who follow:) :)

Can you beleive Christmas is so close? I can't beleive it! I love Christmas but it doesn't seem like I have been home long enough to enjoy the christmas spirit! Work, work...WORK!:eek: :+

We had DH's christmas party last night and although it was a good time, common sense kicked in and I stopped drinking b/c I had to work today. We left around 1:30 and I didn't go to bed till 2...up at 7:15! I will be tired later but I have operated on less sleep.
My weight today was 118.3 and Im o.k with that. I think my goal is going to be to stay 120 or a little below.I keep thinking to go lower like 115 but I don't need to.And if I keep that up I will always be setting goals..that aren't acheivable! I should just be thankful that my body as gotten as small as it has. I guess I don't know what it feels like to be happy with my weight! LOL

I don't think I will get a workout in today. I would imagine my MIL will be making supper and I will be to tired so I will be aiming for a good cardio tomorrow. Either a nice long run or scrammbled eggs.

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

Boy,Oh Boy did I have a hell of a time yesterday! My DS was being a cry baby all day! It seems that all he did,get mad scream,try to hit his sister.And hes not eating very much! I guess I should have taken him to the doctor on friday instead of her calling something inx(x(. I hope he feels better today!

So of course I didn't get a workout in yesterday,it was raining all day. So the power walk was out of the question. And DH wasn't willing to go in the bedroom with the kids and watch a movie so I could workout,that was another arguement we hadx(

Im thinking about doing bm2 upper body circuit today! Im not sure if there's a premix like that on there! One things for sure,im working out like a mad women today because yesterday was a very stressful day!

I orderd a couple of workouts through blockbuster.com yesterday! I can't even remember the names I know one was a leslie samson(sp) and a kimberly spreen(sp) I'll let you guys know how they go!

Im going to read yesterdays thread and I'll be right back!

Ameila** I think we were posting around the same time. Ugh...kids....Ugh...husbands:) LOL They can both be pains at times! As you know from yesterdays rant about Fri night:) Hopefully you will get a good workout in today!

BTW...who is ready for christmas??????

Lainie-Im almost done with my current book so when I start reading heart-shaped box i'll let you know how it is! Did you get your workout in yesterday.Hows your back?

Carrie-LOL at your comment on losing a post yesterday.your too funny! Good Job on your UB workout! Did you get in a cardio too? Im thinking today is a three coffee cup day as well,lol!

Belinda-Glad to hear you had fun at the ball and shopping yesterday! Enjoy your rest day today! I can't wait to see the pics!

Stacey-I was actually looking into the medical trascription before I decided on the codeing but,my student advisor suggest I take the billing and codeing because the trasncription is on the way out with all the new technoloey now days! But I was looking at the classes for both certifictions and there is only one class that is differnt,the transcription class. So I may take that class too so I can be certified in both! The main reason I choose this career field is that I can work at home with my childern! BTW- A a HR for sprint does sound like a very stressful job,very impressive too;-)

Lori-Im so ready for christmas,I can't wait to see my babies on christmas morning-after all,thats what its all about! (im also ready to order some new workouts for me in feb.,lol,these are getting old)

Cheryl,Kristine-How are you guys doing today?

alright,bbl

Hi, everyone! What a great Sunday morning!

Yes, Lori, I'm pretty much ready for Christmas. I haven't wrapped anything - but we finally got our tree and all the decorations put up yesterday and I think I have everything bought (everything but DH's gift - LOL - I always do that one last minute.)
I think 118.2 sounds great. Like heaven, in fact. If I were there, I wouldn't be pressing to lose any more (especially since I've seen the pix of your muscles - you wouldn't want to lose any of those!)
}( }( }(

Amelia, sorry you had such a crappy day yesterday. Today will have to be better. Let us know, okay? I hope DS feels better today. Will you work out?

Belinda, enjoy that rest day! Couldn't come to a better gal.

Stacey, Carrie, Lainie, hello! Happy Sunday!

I am thinking of giving IMAX2 a go this morning. We'll see.
Haven't weighed in yet today, but I am loving this program. Got back into my favorite jeans yesterday for the first time in SIX MONTHS. Granted, they were still tight - but it was a great milestone day.

I'll check back in with my workout later on.
Neighborhood party tonight. I'm all prepared with a healthy treat to take.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
Cheryl

Good morning-

I can't say I am ready for christmas! I STILL have shopping I need to do . Today's workout will be Plyometrics. I didn't fit any addl cardio in yesterday. We went out to the bar and out to Applebees, so today my be an addl step workout or skiing.

Amelia-How annoying. Get that good workout in today!

Cheryl--have fun with IMAX2. Excellent choice.

Lori-enjoy your rest day.

Belinda--glad you enjoyed your day yesterday.

Carrie

Amelia** It is all about the babies, isn't it? Althought I am looking forward to seeing what DH has for me! LOL;) I can only imagine how long it will take for DS to open his gifts. It will probably be done in intervals b/c he won't care to much and will probably find one thing that he doesn't want to let go of.

Cheryl** Congrats on the jeans!!!! I know the feeling. I have one pair in my closet that were a little tight but I liked wearing them b/c of the length. Now they are to big for me...falling off actually! I still wear them though. What is the actual guidelines to your program? What certain things do you have to stay away from? How is your energy levels? Good job on the getting the decorating done! I still have a few gifts to wrap but nothing serious/.

Can you tell I am bored at work???? AND trying to stay awake! LOL

Hey gals!
Happy Sunday to all. Not sure what today's workout will be, but I'm leaning toward a nice pilates for abs workout and maybe some stretching (i.e. low key today cause I'm tired!). I'll probably do it later before bedtime as it helps me relax. We got a bunch of snow yesterday and it is quite beautiful outside, but very cold. I imagine we'll hang out indoors today with the kids.

Belinda, have a nice rest day!! We all need those and Sunday is a great day for that.

Lori, great job on maintaining your weight, sounds like you're right where you want to be. Glad you had a good time at the Christmas party and hope you have a restful day today. I am not quite ready for Christmas, but close! I have everything bought and the cards have been mailed, so now just need to wrap everything up. Next weekend, I'll bake some Christmas cookies for Santa with my older kids. I also love this holiday and can't wait to see my kids' faces on Christmas morning:)

Amelia, thanks for the info. on your program and I actually might try to chat with you more about it, especially once you get into the workforce. I reall like the idea of something that I can train for in a medical office then do from home eventually, seems like a great balance. Good to know about transcription, I've heard something similar about the technology decreasing the demand for that. Guess I'll look into Codeing instead. Sorry your day was stressful yesterday, I sure hope you get a great workout in today and have an overall better day!! :)

Carrie, sounds like your workouts are going great!! How far are you in PX90 rotation? You must be at least halfway through, right?

Cheryl, awesome news about the jeans fitting! You are doing so great. Hope you have fun getting your tree set up and wrapping gifts this week.

Hello to Lainie and all who follow. I'll try to check back in later after my pilates.

Stacey

Hello everyone. We missed the Eucharist service at church today, but there's a Christmas pageant at noon so we're going to that instead. It just seemed like we should choose between them because there was an hour and a half between them--didn't want to tromp over there, tromp home, and tromp back home again. So we'll be getting out to slog through the snow to the pageant in a few minutes.

Yesterday I had an awesome time doing the Cardio Blast premix from BM2. Then I did some ab work on my Bosu and finished off with Stretch Max segment 3. So obviously I felt fine yesterday. Then I went to bed and felt awful again--tickly throat and coughing in the night. I think it's just congestion that moves into my throat when I lie down. Ugh. Feel o.k. this morning, though a bit congested. Today is a rest day, though I may do some yoga later if I have time.

Carrie, I do take vitamins. Right now I've been taking Weight Smart Advanced multivitamin--think it's from Centrum. But maybe I should switch to an immune-focused kind instead. I also was taking Ester-C but used them up and haven't replaced it--used those up a few weeks ago so maybe I should get some again. Yeah, I heard about the Golden Compass controversy, which is part of why I'm reading it. I thought I'd just get a firsthand impression. The first book is not too bad, but I've heard it's the 3rd book that gets pretty controversial. I figured I'd go ahead and read them before my kids get of an age that they want to read them--then I'll know how to handle it. I have read several of the Left Behind books, though I'm a bit "behind" on them. I was borrowing them from my MIL, but she lives in Texas and I'm here, so the last couple of books I didn't get from her.

OK, gotta run, will bbl to finish personals!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

OK, I'm already back. We started out and it was a real pain pushing the stroller (I use my jogging stroller in snow which usually works pretty well) because the snow is really slushy now (it's above freezing and raining). I told Brian I didn't think I wanted to go, so he said he'd take Isaac and I could take Ewan home. So Ewan and I are back.

Belinda, enjoy your rest day! It's a rest for me today, too.

Lori, sounds like staying around 120 would be a great idea. Like Cheryl said, you don't want to lose any of your great muscles! I am mostly ready for Christmas but have a couple more things to pick up--mainly because I placed an online order and it was canceled by the store because the things were out of stock. x(

Amelia, my back feels better today--think the workout and stretching yesterday helped. My shoulders are still a bit sore, but not too bad--just typical DOMS feeling. I can't wait to see my kids happy on Christmas morning, too. :7

Cheryl, congrats on the jeans milestone!

Stacey, did you end up having to shovel a lot of snow?

My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey girls,I finiished my workout earlier,went to walmart(by-myself)then came home and tidied up a bit! The workout was SUCH a stress reliever for me,wow! I did the bm2 cardio timesavor then the upperbody segment! felt great!

Cheryl-Congrats to you!:)

Hey to the rest of the gang! alright, have a good day girls!

Lainie-I like your new avatar! How many books are in the 'Golden Compass' series? Is the author of them an atheist? I thought that is what I heard, maybe agnostic. Anyway, are you enjoying it? I have been checking out the Left Behind from the library. I am really ready to be done! I am stubborn, so I have decided to finish this series. It's becoming a little drawn out.

Thanks, Carrie (about the avatar--I like to do kind of silly pics of myself).

There are 3 books: The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and The Amber Spyglass. I never heard of them until I lived in London, but they were very popular in Britain. I believe the author is an agnostic, but a rather vociferous one. I'm a Christian (Episcopalian now) but I figured I'd read them to see what the fuss is about. I thought the first couple Left Behind books were better than later ones. It's been so long since I read any that I think if I picked up the next in the series I'd be pretty confused.

Hi girls,

I am thinking about gettin iTrain or cardio coach? Which one would you recommend and has more fun factor for a beginner? Thanks for your input!

Carrie have fun with Plyometrics today! Another good one!

Amelia glad your got your workout in! Body Max 2 nice choice!

Cheryl hope you enjoyed IMAX 2! Haven't done that one in awhile!

Lori enjoy your rest day! Have fun at work!

Lainie glad you are feeling better today! Nice workout yesterday! Enjoy your rest day!

Off to watch a movie with DH! I will check in tomorrow!
Have a great evening!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

I am thinking about gettin iTrain or cardio coach? Which one would you recommend and has more fun factor for a beginner? Thanks for your input!

Carrie have fun with Plyometrics today! Another good one!

Amelia glad your got your workout in! Body Max 2 nice choice!

Cheryl hope you enjoyed IMAX 2! Haven't done that one in awhile!

Lori enjoy your rest day! Have fun at work!

Lainie glad you are feeling better today! Nice workout yesterday! Enjoy your rest day!

Off to watch a movie with DH! I will check in tomorrow!
Have a great evening!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Gals!
Lainie, nice job on your workout yesterday!!! So glad to hear you are feeling better, very good news. I actually got out of snow shoveling yesterday as my DH did it:) But, did get a nice upper body sculpt workout in (Cathe's add on from BSBF with the bands).

Belinda, don't know much about iTrain or cardio coach, but my sister is using iPod fitness and really enjoys it. She said you can do a 30 day trial of it to see if you like it, and it's geared towards all fitness levels. That's about all I can tell you as I've never tried it myself.

Well, looking like a rest day for me today afterall, so I'll plan on doing my pilates tomorrow instead. Have a good evening all...

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.