Weight Watchers for Sun Dec 02nd 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you ladies? I will take a another rest day today! I will not take any rest days next week !LOL!

My friend's from the states want to go to the Christkindelsmart in Nuernberg! I also invited my neighbor (how has watched my dogs a few times) to go with us! After the christmas market my DH and
I will take my neighbor out for Greek food in Nuernberg!YUMMY!

Carrie - Yup, I am married to the same man for 24 years! It took me 23 years to break him in!LOL!!!

Enjoy your workout and Sunday!
Belinda

Good Morning!

What I thought was going to be a easy night at work turned out to be a busier one. I didn't get any flights but for some reason my boss does snow clearing on the side. He asked me to make sure the guys were here by 3 and if they weren't I had to call them. Needless to say I didn't sleep much cause I didn't want to fall asleep and not wake up! From that point on, I would get about 30 mins sleep and the phone would ring...crap like that! Im sure added together I got a bit of sleep but I feel like I have been up and down alnight. I can't wait to get home and get into bed!

Todays workout will probably be just cardio again cause I am still sore:p My legs aren't as sore but my back and bics still are. Not to mention carrying around a 20 lbs baby doesn't help the bic's! Well..it does, it just doesn't help them heal:)

Belinda** Have a fun day shopping! Sounds like a great idea! We are having a stormy day here today so it would be a great time to head up town and buy a few things, the malls will probably be pretty bare but I doubt I will get out. I may stay inside all day. It would be a nice day to put up some decorations if I had had a sensible night at work....thats an idea! Maybe I will get my workout done and then put up the tree??? We will see...sounds a little to ambitious! LOL

Have a good day everyone and I will check back in after a nap and some coffee:9

Lori:)

Good Morning WW'er Chicks

I had a blast yesterday! We are FINISHED with x-mas shopping for the kids! Now all that is left are my parents and their's will be order online:)!

I also got a little something for DH and I yesterday! A Hamilton Beach Grill(like a george foremen,but cheaper):7:7

Todays workout is LIC,after breakfast! The kids are still at my DM's so I will workout WITHOUT any interuptions...yah(although I do miss them:-()

Belinda,I didn't have a chance yesterday to say Happy 24th Anniversary:)Sounds like we are both excited about x-mas! Enjoy your rest day!

Lori-Did you get your nap and coffee?enjoy your cardio!

Hey Girls:)

Im up again, I only had 2 hours more of sleep but I think I will be o.k. Its still snowing here so I know tonight will be a quiet night at work. Weather like this always keeps the flights away.

I took my measurements when I got up:

Waist- 26 3/4"- down 1/4"
Chest- 33" - Same
Calves-14" -down 1/4"
Hips- 34" -same
Arms- 10 1/4 "-down 1/2 "
Weight 119.5 - down 4.5 lbs

I have to check and see what last monthes measurements were and Ill be back!
I know my measurements haven't changed much and the only ones I can find is Oct 7th! I know I have taken them since then...oh well!

Amelia** Sounds like you had a great day with your hubby! I was thinking that if Im not tired tomorrow but I still send DS to the sitters, I might just workout while he is gone. I can kill two birds with one stone. He can get some time in and I can get my workout done, Then while he naps in the afternoon I can either put decorations up or catch a little nap:)

I probably won't get to workout yet for a while. DS didn't wake till 8:30 ish and its only 11.

BBL!

Today is looking alot better than yesterdays stormfest. I am glad that is over!

Today's workout is Plyometrics. Jump Training. Not looking forward to this. My SIl is coming over later to do this with me.

I am sore from yesterdays workout!

BBL
Carrie

Hello all!

Well great news, we are all healthy here again!! Can you believe my DH and I both caught this bug on Friday and had a tough couple of days, but I feel MUCH better today and my kids are doing well. PHEW! What a relief. That means, a workout tonight for me!! Since I've been off for a good week now, I think I'll ease into it with either pilates or get on the elliptical. I plan on doing it later tonight after kids are tucked in, so I'll see what kind of mood I'm in.

Belinda, what a fun day you have planned! Have a good rest day and Christmas shopping.

Amelia, great job on finishing your kids shopping!! I am almost done as well. Just have a few stocking stuffers to buy for the kids and a handful of other gifts for other family members. I think I'll take a break this afternoon and head out for an hour or two. I've been a bit cooped up this past week and could use some "mommy" time.

Lori, hello! Glad you got a bit of sleep and your measurements and weight look outstanding! I hope you are able to get a nice workout in today and get your tree up. We actually spent yesterday putting our tree up inside and had such a nice time. If my DH is up to facing the cold weather and wind, he might try to put our outdoor lights up later today.

Carrie, great workout!! Glad you got one in and so cool you're enjoying the PX90 rotation so much. My sis has offered to let me borrow one of the dvd's sometime when I want to throw in something different. I may take her up on it this Spring. Is there a kickboxing dvd? If so, I'd be all over that!

Okay, hope I didn't miss anyone. Hi to all who follow and everyone have a lovely Sunday:) Off to tackle my laundry!

Stacey

Hi Girls!

Would you beleive its still snowing here? It started around 11'ish last night! We were only suppose to get 10 cms but its way past that now. Its to bad I didn't work at a place that would be shut down cause of the weather! LOL

My TM decided to work for me today:) I got a 5 mile run in (2 steady miles and 3 interval miles) the cardio of 4DSBC and some of the leg work in 4DS Legs,(DS woke up).

Stacy** Glad to hear everyone is finally feeling better, that was a pretty tough week you just punched! Im not looking forward to those weeks but I know that I will have them. Exspecially now that DS is going to a sitters and around other kids. I think he escaped it this time though. When he was suppose to go for his first full day, she called cause she was sick...and of course he couldn't go. Hopefully the bug is out of the sitters house for a while. Hope you get a good workout in tonight!

Carrie** Enjoy your workout with your SIL!

I started this a while a go so I wouldnt' be surprised if someone as posted since i started this! LOL

Hi everyone. It's been snowing here today, too. We stomped through snow to church today, which was actually kind of nice. I like the feeling of walking on new snow. It's supposed to turn to rain tonight so it won't last long, I guess.

My fever was up a bit today and I've been feeling a little dizzy--probably due to the medications. So I haven't decided if I'm working out this afternoon, but if I do it will be more yoga. I have even had a hand tremor today in my right hand, so I can't really count on using weights that way or anything. I think it's just sickness and fatigue. I also haven't decided if I'll continue to rest or start working out more tomorrow.

Belinda, have fun at the Christmas market! I was disappointed that while we lived in Europe I never made it to Germany at Christmas time. We were there in the spring time only, so we missed the Christmas markets.

Lori, great measurements, girlfriend! I haven't seen those kinds of numbers since high school. I remember I got sick and lost a little weight right before my senior year and went from 115 lbs down to 108 lbs. I was already 5'5" like I am now. Doesn't that sound tiny? I think at that point I was probably too small. Still, wish I could lose weight with this illness.

Amelia, I'm so envious that you've done so much of your shopping. I still have to get stuff for my kids; all I've gotten them so far is stocking stuffers.

Carrie, have "fun" doing plyometrics. Ouch.

Stacey, glad to hear you guys are healthy again! Ewan seems to be much, much better, so I hope I am soon, too.

Hello to everyone who stops by later--gotta go put Ewan down for his nap now.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi, everyone! A nice Sunday... we have snow here today too.

Belinda, your weekend sounds so much fun. Very funny about taking 22 years to break DH in :7 :7 :7

Carrie, nice that you have a good friend to tackle that plyo workout with you. That should help.

Stacey, so glad you're healthy again!!

Amelia, sounds like your day is going well.

Lori, your stats sound perfect. Wow! Lucky girl (actually I do know luck had very little to do with it. You've worked very hard) :+ Glad your TM worked today. I'd be pretty upset if mine didn't.

Today I did Cardio and Weights. Loved it! Forgot how much fun this one is. Gave it my all. On to a great Sunday - have a terrific day, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.