Weight Watchers Saturday 2/21

pace1987

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. I am not sure how many will be posting today. I figure I will start anyway. Yesterday was a so so day. The weekend I kinda of go off the program but not bad. I will try and stick to it;). I just finish with the treadmill. I did the cardio suggestion that Cathe wrote up where you run 4 minutes then walk 1 minute and repeat 6 times. Wow it was tough because I haven't run in a while. Today we have chinese takeout for dinner. I always get the singapore mai fun which is a curry flavor noodles with shrimp and I also get egg drop soup. I try to save a lot of points during the week for this. Well have a great day:).

Yesterday I skipped STS Legs; I was so tired after work. I did it today, so I'm sitting here with spaghetti legs. It was a good workout. I've been good with points so far this week. I'm having a baked cube steak with roasted asparagus for my (late) midday meal as I sit here. I'll still have 9 points to play with tonight. Monday is my weigh-in so I'm trying to behave this weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be rain/snow mix so I'll have to get another tape workout in instead of a hike. Is anybody else craving Spring? :)

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.