Weight Watchers for Sat Jan 05th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you this morning? I went to bed last night around 8:30 p:m, I had a good night sleep! I already talked to my DH and kids last night and this morning! They didn't get to sleep much on the airplain!

I am almost done with my first week of BFL challenge! My workout will be IMAX 2 or 3??

Lori hope you had a great b-party for your ds?

Laine and Amelia glad you enjoyed your day's with your mom's!

Amelia congrats on your weight loss! You go girl! What do you eat or not eat on that program?

Hi to the rest of the girls!

Have a great day and workout!

Belinda

Hi girls,

I am done with IMAX 2!

Thanks ladies for all the hugs yesterday! I feel a lot better today! You girls are the best! My DH and kids called me 3x since yesterday!:)

Off to the shower!! Later I need to go shopping!

Enjoy your workout and Saturday!
Belinda

Good Morning everybody:)

Today is going to be a circuit workout! I think Ive made my mind up on that! Now I have to decide which one?

anyhoot,so the total lose for this week is about 3.5pds,not too shabby! The scale wasn't down this morning but I have to expect days that the scale won't move!

Belinda-Anytime you need a hug,im here!:)Great job on your workout,I don't have imax3 and Im thinking I don't need it as I can barely get through imax2 :eek: :+ ;-)! Have fun shopping today,oh man I wanna go!!!!! Oh so far I haven't had any sugar(except thats already in veggies,beans...I don't add any surgar) or any bread/baked goods! heres a typical day for me

B- coffe with half and half/sweetner
two scrambled eggs with low fat chedder cheese
6oz V8(have to force that down,lol)
s- 15 almonds
l- two lettuce wrapped turkey with cheese
small salad with south beach friendly dressing
s- two tbs of natural pb with celery
d- grilled chicken smothered in parmesan cheese with 1/4 cup of no surgar added ragu(so kinda like chicken parmesan)
two cheesy tomatoes(yummy)
dessert- a no sugar added fudge pop

so if you can imagine,im getting tired of cheese,LOL ;-) But im never hungry,it seems that all im doing is eating x(

alright girls,have a great day and I will bbl to report my workout!

Hey Belinda!!! Where is everybody today?

So,I decided on intervals 1-5 on Imax2 then the upper body in PH,Finished with abbs on PH! Feels good!

God love my DH,while I was working out he stayed in our bedroom entertaining the kiddies while playing his nintendo wii!:)

I LOVE weekend workouts!:7

anyhoot,just downing my water(anybody else drink like a horse while working out?,lol) and surfing the net! Gotta go clean up around the house in a bit!

bb tonight!-later gaters

Amelia I have no idea???? Maybe they still sleeping?? Great job on your workout! Sounds like a good one! I always drink like a horse while working out! I also sweat buckets while working out!

I am so excited my triceps are starting to look good!! Maybe heavy lifting is the key??

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hello everyone!

I'm having a great Saturday, getting some things done around the house and I'll be doing BM2 step combos 1-3 later, I previewed it the other night and it looks like the warm up + 1-3 combos + stretch is a nice 45-50min workout, not too shabby. I'm excited to do it! Cool thing too is my DH is on a huge workout/weight loss kick and I'm so proud of him. He's been doing a workout everyday and is trying to drop about 10 pounds and tone up. I'm just glad he decided to do it, I don't nag at all as I think people have to get the motivation themselves. I'm sure it helps that I am so active though. I'm also really working on clean eating for the whole family.

Belinda, you sound so good today! That's great news and good job on your workout:) Glad you got to talk to your family today and have fun shopping. What will you be shopping for? I need to find some new jeans sometime soon.

Amelia, you are doing AWESOME with the weight loss! I really think you're onto something and your menu looks really good as well. Hope IMAX2 went well and have a great day with your family. I also love my weekend workouts when my DH can entertain the kids a bit:)

Hi to everyone else, Lori hope you are having the best 1st birthday party with Rylan!!

Stacey

Hi everyone. Would you believe I seem to be sick again? How long can this go on? It started late yesterday afternoon--very sore throat with congestion (but I've had the congestion forever anyway). The sore throat is not a coughing kind but the kind where it hurts to swallow. I am also still very tired.

This morning we went into Manhattan. Brian took Isaac up to his office where he packed up a bit because they're moving to another nearby building soon. Meanwhile I walked around the World Financial Center area with Ewan.

Then we came home where I've alternated catnapping with doing laundry. Sometimes I wonder if I don't have chronic fatigue syndrome or some kind of sleep disorder since I'm tired so much. I guess that's something to mention if I see my doctor next week (which I probably will if I still feel sick on Monday).

I'm resting this weekend because I plan to start a fun 4DS rotation on Monday. I'm very excited about it but a bit worried about my health and my crackly knees.

Amelia, I'm so sorry to fail you, but I gave up on the SBD. I think it was partially very bad timing for me that I started right before my mom arrived and I was so busy with her it was hard to make my own separate meals and stuff. Plus she counted and said I had 15 different kinds of cold cereal--not counting the 5 kinds of hot cereal. Probably not good to try to go no-carb with that much carb stuff in the house. I went ahead and signed back up with WW again. I figured I have had success with it before, so if I recommit I can do it again.

Belinda, sorry you were feeling down and lonely yesterday--sounds like you are more positive today. I miss my mom (she left early yesterday morning, too) but it's also nice to have things back to normal and get the boys back on a regular kind of schedule.

Lori, happy birthday to Rylan! I bet your busy with the bday party today. You've got to add some birthday photos to your picturetrail--he's such a cutie!

Stacey, have fun with BM2--I love the stepping on that one!

Hello to Cheryl & Kristine!
[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey guys,just a quick check in before we load up and head to blockbuster and wally world! This will be the last time we get to exchange movies in the store at BB,we have officially switched to netflix!:7

Stacey-Have a blast with bm2,I agree motivation has to become from withinn! My DH really needs to drop atleast 20pds I wouldn't dare say a word to him about it,he mentions that one day he'll drop the extra weight-says he has to get his mind set! I totally understand that! Besides,the extra weight doesn't look bad on him,hes 6ft 2,so he carries his weight well! ok,enough mummbleing,LOL have a great day!

Lainie-Sick agian? Dang,im so sorry! That really stinks:-( Congrats on joining WWers agian! you didn't fail me,your silly;-) im just glad you had fun with your DM! I miss ceral,but after next week I can introduce it back in! You don't have alot of weight to lose(miss size 6 :p ;-))the SBD was my last resort,lol! I wish WWers still worked for me x( Hugs,and I hope you feel better!

Belinda-YAH ON The triceps,nice job*thumbs up*

hey to lori,Carrie,Cheryl,Belinda and Kristine!
alright,bbl

Hi ladies,
I posted this over on the Open Discussion but thought I'd post here too:

Hi, I'm 49, 5'2" and about 123 lbs. I feel like my body is probably in starvation mode as I can't seem to lose even a pound unless I keep my calories under 1200. Even at that few calories, I still have plenty of energy for my Cathe workouts and cycling. Saw a friend a couple weeks ago and she's lost mucho weight on Weight Watchers. Has to now GAIN weight as it was so effective for her. I know she's probably lost muscle too, but still...She's been using the Flex plan and loves it. She only does workouts a few times a week at Curves. She used to bicycle avidly with me, long endurance rides of 70-100 miles, lots of hill work, etc. and was conscious of not eating a lot of junk, but she never lost much if any weight doing that kind of stuff.

Anyone else have success with Weight Watchers after being stuck at a plateau for so long and being within that 5-10# range so close to your goal? I'm tempted to try it. I'd love to lose 5#. Right now, I have to fight so hard for just 1#.

Hoping to hear your opinions and experiences.

Jeanette

Hi girls,

Stacey I hope you enjoyed BM2?? Doing the warm up + 1-3 combos + stretch sounds like a good 45-50min workout! I need to try that one! Glad you DH is working out with you! I talk to my kids every day from Germany! I only pay 4 Euro a month unlimited phone calls to the states! That really helps! I need milk yesterday, otherwise I would stay home! The streets where covered in ice! Today I woke up and we covered in snow! Go figure!

Lainie you poor girl! Not again! My DD Alesia started to get the same thing you having! I felt so bad for her! She had to go to work yesterday!! Make sure you get lots of rest this weekend and take same vitamins! One day I will go to Manhattan and you need to show me around?? If you start the 4DS rotation you will love it! I saw very nice results for the 4DS!

Amelia glad you switched to netflix! I guess BB will lose a lot of customers!

Jeanette I am also stuck at a plateau for a very long time! I believe the key is clean eating! You don't need to lose alot of weight! I wished I only had 5 pounds to lose! Sorry I am not much help! Good luck with WW!

Carrie, Cheryl and Kristine hope you have a great day!

Have a great Sunday!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.