Weight Watchers for Sat Dec 01st 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My DH and I decided not to go out of town! It is so cold here in Germany! We will wait until it gets a little warmer! My kids are coming in 3 weeks, so we will go skiing to Garmisch Partenkirchen !
Not sure if I will get a workout in today!

Have a great workout and weekend!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning girly girls!

Todays workout is a hour powerwalk this morning,then we are dropping the kiddies off at grandma's where they will spend the night:7 Dh and I have plans on going x-mas shopping for them and having a dinner date somewhere! I will be good all day until the dinner date and try to be good then!

I woke up and weighed this morning(its becoming a everymorning habit agian x( ) but this time the scale said i was down two pds,so if that trend keeps going i will be a happy camper;-)

Belinda,I bet you are so excited about seeing your kids! sounds like you will have a lovely christmas. I've never been skiing,but it certainly looks fun!

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Good morning everyone. Getting a slow start this morning. Need to go shower and dress soon. Right now I'm just wearing some warm pajamas. At 1pm I'm taking Isaac to a birthday party. The party is seeing "Frosty the Snowman" at a local theater. I also haven't gotten a present for the kid yet, so might have to stop somewhere on the walk over there. I wonder what kind of gift we should get for a girl that is in his class but is not one of his best friends. She invited everyone in class, but will everyone bring a gift? I'm not up on birthday party etiquette. I've never had a birthday party for my kids--we just celebrate with our little family.

I'm still pretty congested--not sure if I have fever now or not. I'm not quite as tired, at least.

Today will be another rest day. I'm trying to decide what I'll do next week--might do what I'd originally planned for this week and alternate upper body work with yoga.

Belinda, happy anniversary! (It's some time this weekend isn't it?)

Amelia, congrats on good news from the scale. :)

Hello to everyone who follows! Wanted to write more but gotta get Ewan down from the breakfast table and clean him up!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Good Morning!:)

I tried to check in before I left work today but my coworkers were around and I thought I would wait until I woke up:) I had a good night at work last night so I only needed to sleep till 11 ish.As of now, I don't have any traffic at all this weekend which makes for a great weekend! LOL Not for my boss but for me it does:)

Belinda** YOu must be so excited about the kids comming? How long will they stay?

Amelia** I would go with the new weight! LOL To tell you the truth, I weigh myself almost every morning. Some may think its crazy but it keeps me in check. If I am up and I was bad the day before I know what I have to do to get it back down. But if I weren't weighing myself I would be saying to myself, "I can eat that, Im only 118" but if I kept saying that and kept eating eveything in sight, I wouldn't be 118 would I? Your day with DH sounds great! I wish I were doing something like that. Its amazing how I can't make a day of shopping in this town but everyone that comes into town does...strange how that works!

Laine** My dear..you just may have it right. How much money have I spent on parties over the yrs? DD swore to me that last yrs party was her last and I made her promise b/c it was also the 4th sleepover in a row! Well...now she is saying that she only promised it be the last sleepover not the last party! I wish I got it in writing! Anyway the other day there was an advertisment in our local paper for some kind of Party Bus and she thought we would rent it for her for her 12th b-day! She is out of her mind! Can you imagine? Renting a bus for 3 hours for $500! She as gone completely insane if you ask me. Not only that, I think she is the kind of kid who goes to school and says we will rent it for her cause she wants people to beleive we have tons of money!!! Girls!!!

I am so sore from yesterdays workout! Kickbixing truly is one of the best UB workouts! Today I am just doing cardio I think.Maybe a long run...I just have to find the energy first!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

Today is the start of Phase 2/Day 1/ Week 5! It's a new workout, chest/shoulder/triceps, and of course ab ripper. I am looking forward to a new form of torture. :eek: I am going to have to double up workouts this week. I have my brother's wedding in Oklahoma City on Friday. We are leaving Thursday, and coming back on Saturday. The hotel does have a workout room. So maybe I can do some treadmill running when we are there.

Belinda-enjoy your rest day.

Amelia--aww, sounds like such a fun day planned! My DH and I need to do that. Last night we went 'out'. That consisted of driving to BK drive thru, for supper with DS sleeping in his carseat. I was really good,and got a salad. It was excellent.

Lori--Kickboxing is such a great workout. I don't always look forward to it, but nothing tones you up like those workouts. Did you ever do Tae Bo? I did, when it first came out, and I was in such great shape. I always feel DOMS the day after. A long run sounds great. I am jealous... it started snowing here today, and sleeting. A run may be out of the picture for me
:-( :-( :-(

Lainie--birthday parties. Ugh. I haven't experienced that yet, but from the sounds of it, they are pretty involved these days. I really could be a Jehovah Witness on birtdays (no offense to anyone who is a JW). They don't celebrate them. I am with then on that belief, at least.

Have great workouts. I will check in later, as I am not going anywhere today!~

Carrie

Hi Girls,

Back to report my workout.I got on the TM for a run...not sure how long it was going to be but aiming for 8 miles. At mile 3 my TM went crazy again. I never know when that thing is going to send me flying. We only paid about $700 for it (on sale) about 4 yrs ago so I definitly got my monies worth. But it started acting up even before I got pregnant for DS which was almost 2 yrs ago. Sometimes it can carry me 10 miles and other times its not having a good day!:+ I think I am in the market for a new one!
Sooooo, my workout was a 3.3 mile run,Imax 3 and ME Abs:) A good workout that DS slept through this time, I am showered and everything and he is still snoozing!

Carrie** Your workouts are sounding more exciting all the time! DH wanted to buy the P90X series but I didn't think he was gonna use it and I wasn't to sure that I would either. So I never bothered. I think I saw a commercial last night for the new workouts? I was in between switching sleep potions and I think I saw a man lifting dumbbells:) Or I may have dreamed it! LOL

Must go eat some breakfast/lunch!

Lori:)

just a quick check in!

Today is my 24 wedding anniversary!! We had a nice dinner and a quiet evening at home!

My kids are coming on Dec.21 and leave Jan.04.08!! Three more weeks!!! I am counting!!

Have a great day!

Belinda

Hi again

Belinda--Happy Anniversary! You have been married to the same man for 24 years? Bless you my child. Have a fun day.

I finished chest/shoulders, etc and abs. It was challenging to say the least. I am wiped. No pullups in this one, just tons of pushups and all sorts of compound weight exercises. 'I hate it, but i love it.' -tony horton quote.

Lori--I don't know, I think you should totally get p90x! It would be a whole new level of challenge for you. A totally new concept of working out. I can't say enough about it. I should freakin' work for beachbody. They are coming out with new workouts on my birthday in Jan. Can you say--destiny? I am ordering. Great workout today, btw!

Ok, not sure I am getting that run in as desired. It is still sleeting here, and everything is getting cancelled. Icy. I just hope our power does not go out. I don't feel like being Amish today. ( no offense to the Amish) I am offending alot of groups today...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.