Weight Watchers for Mon Jan 14th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do PLB and abs! I am happy to report I am down 2 pounds this week! I am so motivated to start a new week!

I want to give the rest of the girls a chance to give their input on the new name for our new thread! Lainie is following WW!!

Amelia** are you following the exercise program form BFL? What is your week 2 exercise program look like? I start week 2 today too! I would have started week 3 today, but my eating got the better hold of me in week 1! Thanks for the link! I will check it!

My meals for yesterday:

B – ½ cup Special K
2/3 cup milk
½ bananas

S – Low fat yogurt

L – 2 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 slice whole wheat toast
½ cup cottage cheese low fat
romaine lettuce
fresh pineapple (I was hungry!)

S - Protein shake/ pineapple

D – ½ cup brown rice
Tilapia (top it with carrots, green onion, tomatoes and baked it in foil) yummy!

Have a good one!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning!:)

I feel more rested today. I was thinking that if I woke around 6ish I would get up and workout before DS woke but I didn't move until 7 and now everyone is awake.I guess I will have to wait for nap time.

No name change Belinda~:) How sweet of you! hehe I would have probably went and changed it! LOL I don't know what to though!:)

Today menu will look like this:

B-BFL Oatmeal recipe
S-BFL Shake recipe
L-WW pita pizza
S-Cottage cheese/fruit
D-Some kind of meat/salad
S-Another shake if i need it

I was sooo hungry yesterday! Im hoping not to be as hungry today.
My workout will be PUB and a run on the TM. I will do the weight work first and then run. Im not sure how long DS will nap for so I want to get my weight workout in first.

Lori:)

Hey Girls,I was expecting to see 'Lean Ladies or something!

Maybe we should Have a vote! Idon't have any new ideas right now.

Todays workout is Imax2premix 1-5 and abbs!

Belinda-this is actually my first week doing BFL(my second day)Great eating yesterday!.What kind of protein shake are you drinking?
My work out schedule is :
MON,Wed,Fri-HIIT + abbs
Tues-atleast 45mins Upper Body
Thurs-atleast 45mins of Lowerbody
Saturday-Circuit
I may sneak in a cardio on one of the weight days;-)

Lori-Let us Know how the pita pizza's are,they sound yummy! Glad to hear you got some rest:)

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Good morning ladies,

I am done with PLB and abs from Body Max! My abs are fried! I am down 2 pounds! This is the first time since May 07 that the scale is going down! Here I come week 2!

Lori** no name change! It just doesn’t feel right to change the name, without asking the other girl! Kristina, Mary, Stacey and Carrie we need to see what they think! I think that is fair? Your menu looks good! I am not hungry on BFL!

Amelia** I am totally with you on the vote! Have fun with IMAX 2 today! You can find lots of information’s on BFL website! On BFL you do cardio on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! The first week train UB on Monday. LB on Wednesday and UB on Friday!
The second week train LB on Monday, UB on Wednesday, and LB on Friday! I hope this makes sense! Oh.Sunday is FREE DAY! Cardio you only do 20 min. High Intensity! I am using EAS premium protein! I hope this helps!

Off to the shower! BBL!
Belinda

Thanks for the info Belinda,I will print it at school(since my copier called it quits this year) and YAY on the two pds,you go girl;-)

Belinda,or anybody else that knows-was wondering if having pb in the am and mixed nuts in the pm is ok on this diet(all is measured)?

Im enjoying a naturally more peanut butter sandwich! Anybody try this stuff! Its pretty darn good,I didn't think I would find anything better than my reduced fat Jiff. This stuff has just a hint of sweetness! P.S I zap it in the microwave for a bit!:9

I will list my meals on this eveinings post,everybody please keep posting their meals because I love getting new ideas for some:)

>Good morning ladies,
>Amelia** I am totally with you on the vote! Have fun with IMAX
>2 today! You can find lots of information’s on BFL website!
>On BFL you do cardio on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday! The
>first week train UB on Monday. LB on Wednesday and UB on
>Friday!
>The second week train LB on Monday, UB on Wednesday, and LB on
>Friday! I hope this makes sense! Oh.Sunday is FREE DAY!
>Cardio you only do 20 min. High Intensity! I am using EAS
>premium protein! I hope this helps!
>

so should i do UB today instead of imax2...I just did weights yesterday! I want to do this right! and I LOVE the fact that 20min of high intensity cardio is all we do:7 Yay!

P.s -nevermind...I'll just do another upperbody on saturday,that should be even it out(then just flip flop it ever week)!right?

Hello!

Gosh, what a busy weekend! I didn't get workouts in this weekend. Saturday was a planned rest day, and Sunday I took the kids to the indoor pool for 2 hours and was exhausted after it! It was SO crowded there and Emma didn't really like it too much. I decided I'll not do that outing on a weekend again, maybe try a weekday when it's less crowded.

I did get 5 workouts in last week which I'm really happy about. Today will be cardio and upper body, and I'm trying to decide exactly what I'll do:) Looking forward to another good week of workouts though.

Belinda, great job on your workouts! Also, SUPER about the weight loss;)

Amelia, how is BFL? Hope your workout is great today! I don't think I'll join the BFL challenge with you all, as I'm actually in a great place weight wise for my frame, but thanks for asking.

Lori, hello! Are you done with work for today? Hope you have a great run on your new TM:) So exciting.

Hello to all who follow, I'll check back in later today and will do my workout tonight. I'm open to a name change if you all want to.

Have a good one!

Stacey

Hey Stacey...Good going on the five workouts last week,High fives to
ya!:) Sorry to hear the pool was crowded! Have a great day!

OK,ive already posted four times,LOL i need to workout already,its just hard to leave my cyberfriends;-)bbl

Amelia** you welcome! I think it is ok to eat nuts and pp in moderations! Nuts are high in protein! Enjoy! I would do 20 min. HI cardio Tuesday ( tomorrow) and Wednesday start with LB! Thurday HI cardio. Friday UB and Saturday 20 min. cardio! Sunday FREE DAY! Take a rest day Sunday and eat whatever you want! Or rest Sunday and take your free day Saturday!

Belinda

Belinda

Wow-what a bunch of early birdies!

Today's workout will be sholders/arms, abripper, and maybe, just maybe some addl cardio. Who knows?

Belinda-good job on your weightloss! Your meals are looking so good, and how awesome they are paying off. Everyone is getting me interested in BFL, or at least cleaning up my eating!

Stacey-good job getting your 5 workouts in. Have fun with it tonight.

Lori-glad you are getting some rest and liking your TM.

Amelia-I will be interested to see you meal postings!

BBl,
Carrie

I'm a bit late checking in today; I got to sleep in until 8am because school is delayed 2 hours today (and Ewan's class is canceled, which is just a morning thing). There was expectation of a big snowstorm so they delayed school, but not much happened after all. x( I'm disappointed, if we're going to have a partial snow day, we should at least have nice snow. I also usually end up spending the day at home (except for bus stop runs) on delayed days, which would be easier to take if we had lots of snow out there.

Anyway, I'm currently evaluating my health. Throat is still not quite up to par, a bit of a headache last night but not today. So I am good to go to start my 4DS rotation finally today. ***Happy dance!***

Belinda, congrats on the weight loss!

Amelia, I use natural peanut butter now (can't remember which brand right off hand) and I love it. One of my favorite snacks lately is a bit of peanut butter on a rice cake. Plain rice cakes don't taste like much alone, but they're pretty good with pb.

Stacey, congrats on getting in 5 workouts last week! I usually aim for 5-6 a week but it doesn't always happen--esp. with being sick so much lately. I am not sure if I did last week, but I am writing everything on my Cathe calendar so at least I have a record.

Carrie, good luck with your workout today--I bet you're looking pretty ripped by now. :)

Hello to Mary, Cheryl, and Kristine (is Kristine still with us?)

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi girls,

Carrie** I don’t follow the BFL exercise, the once in the book! I use Cathe’s workouts! I do follow the eating plan! I think the key is clean eating and heavy weights 3 times a week! Do you lift heavy on your UB and LB workouts? Your workouts sounds tough!

Stacey** good job on getting in your 5 workouts! Looks like you had lots of fun this weekend! Have fun with your cardio and upper body!

Lori**enjoy your run today!

Lainie** how did you like the new series?

I will check in later!
Belinda

Hey girls,

Did you come up with a new name??????????????????????????????????????

My meals today:

B – 4 egg whites with green bell pepper + green onions
1 slice whole wheat toast
S- Protein shakes with blueberries

L – Homemade 15 bean soup
S – Protein pancakes (2)

D- Tilapia steamed with mixed veg.
½ cup brown rice
S- low fat yogurt

Belinda

Hey Girls!

I miss not checking in during the day! Its the only good thing about being at work!:+
We headed out in the a.m. Went to walmart and dropped another $70, then visited a friend for coffee:9
My workout today was UB, pyramid style.Using 12 lbs to 25 lbs. Sometimes when using heavy weights its almost as if my arms get tired instead of a burning tired. Im not sure if I will be sore tomorrow or not. I went heavier then I normally would so I should feel something. Then I did a 6 mile run:)

Todays meals have been"
meal #1 cottage cheese/fruit
meal #2 protein shake,1 tbsp pb,1 tbsp chocolate pudding
meal #3 pita pizza,(lots of veggies on it) abd fruit
meal #4 not hungry cause I just ate meal #3
meal #5 if Im hungry will be another shake.

Belinda** Congrats on the weightloss! This program obviously works for you! I think we should take a vote as well. Or we could always keep it the same, not a big deal.

Ameila** I bought some natural pb today as well. I wasn't going to at first cause I thought it was higher in cals then the light stuff. It was only 20 cals more so I bought it. Good job on the workout and I wouldn't worry to much about what day you weight train.The pita pizza was yummy!!! I also picked up some salad dressing but it was the spray one? 10 sprays for 15 cals? I haven't used it yet though.

Carrie** Nice workout! How many more weeks do you have on P90X?

Laine** Glad to hear you are feeling better. Did you start the 4DS rotation? Its suppose to be a snow day here tomorrow. Ill be drove with 2 kids in the house all day!

Cheryl** How are you? What were your meal plans for the day?

Stacy** Im not looking to lose anymore weight either and if I do, I guess I will have to add another meal in. Im just doing it for more definition.

Kristine and Mary...where are you two??

Oh...my jeep came in today. DH drove by and saw it but it was covered in salt from the road! I will get it tomorrow for a little while but they have to spray the bottom of it or something so it has to go back for a day. Also the total was more then I expected. Apparently DH ordered a few extra things!

Alright, that catches me up! Tomorrow morning I will get up before DS and get a run in. Im aiming for 8 miles...we will see. I have baby group at 9 so I want to get it done before then. If Im lazy in the afternoon I can always have a nap when DS goes down.

Lori

:)

Hey Girls,I hope somebody reads this,LOL

Ive got a bit of a headache from class today,gesh.TOOOOO much reading and writing!

anyways,Belinda your Meals look good,I finally printed out those recipes that gayle sent me so I can now make some protein pancakes! I will got get everything in the morning! Can't wait to try them!

So,I guess the question is what is the new name....? My vote is "Watchers Of Weight....WOW. I also like Lean Ladies! So either is fine with me!

Ok,my meals
B-2tbs NPB with two pcs Whole Wheat bread
1 c V8 juice(low sodium)
coffee with 2tbs of half and half/sweetner
s-protien Shake with 1/2 bananna
L-1 cup of Homemade extra lean ground beef chillie in a WW tortilla
with 1/4 c of cheese and a side salad with 2tbs of lite ranch
s-1/4 c tuna a bit of lite mayo in a 1/2 ww tortilla,1/2 serving of
pistachio's(sp)
D-grilled blackened flounder with 1/2 c black eyed peas and a side salad
w/lite dressing
s-string cheese and a 1/2 orange

ok,boy that looks like ALOT of food,LOL.

Lainie-I've actually thought about buying the 4D-SP,There is just too many of cathe's that I don't have and want x( Oh well,all in due time!

Carrie-Good workout today! How do my meals look?

Hey to Mary,Stacey,Lori,Belinda,Cheryl,Kristine(are you still with us?)did I forget anybody?;-)
bbl

Hey lori, I think I will make some pizza pitas this weekend to freeze,mmmmmmm that sounds good right now,LOL. YAY on the jeep:7 Ive got some of that spray on salad dressing-the french one and its pretty good too! Good job on PUB.

everybody have a great night!

Hi ladies,

Yes, I am still with you guys. I am back from Germany now and me checking in should get more consistent now. We came back Friday and I finally got to workout today. I did HIS and LIS cardio only, felt really nice, but was pretty exhausting. It's been almost a week since I last worked out. Also the scale went up (but what can you expect being on vacation) x( and today I started to be eat very clean!!! }( I finally want to get into my prepreggo pants! So watch out, here I come. ;-)

Belinda - Your foods look really yummy. Good idea posting what you ate. Maybe it'll give me some new ideas on what to eat.

Amelia - I thought you wanted to do South Beach? Well, haven't been around much, so I missing stuff. What exactly is the BFL challenge?

Lori - Name change? Ok, with me.

Stacey - Hi girl, how are you? Sorry to hear about the not so fun pool time on Sunday. Congrats on the 5 workouts!!!

Carrie - Looks like a good workout you have planned.

Lainie - Yes, still here and now more consistent, back in nice warm Texas :p . Sorry to hear you are still not 100% well. I have a sore throat since last night and I hope it's not turning into something bad.

Ok, that's it for now. But I might check back in later.

Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.