Weight Watchers for Mon Jan 07th 2008

Good Morning my Fellow watchers of weight

Its a bit early for me but I wanted to start the day right- coffee and catheland!

Todays workout will be a cardio premix,not sure which one yet(isn't that always the case,can't make my mind up,lol) Its either going to be a premix from bm2,c&w,imax2....I'll figure it out later!

Today my liitle buddy(DD)starts back to school agian :( Im gonna miss her! Shes excited though,im just glad she loves shcool so much!

Belinda-Oh man,talk about junk food,I ALMOST ate two chocolate chip cookies last night - If I did,I would of had to start all over on phase one(which last two weeksx( ) Not worth two CC cookies,LOL! Come on,we can do it together! Did you join the challenge group? I try to post over there atleast once a day.

Hey to everybody else,bbl

Hi and Good morning Amelia,

I joined the other BFL challenge group, I do better in a smaller group! I started writing down everything I put in my mouth! Good for you for not eating the CC cookies! Keep writing down what you eat and keep me on track! We can do it!!!

b- 14 c. Quaker oats with water
4 egg whites ( egg beaters) ymmy!

l- ??? I will report later!

off to my workout! I will do upper body work, since me leg still hurts!

Enjoy your coffee!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey Girls!:)

Just enjoying a little quiet time before DS wakes and starts tearing through everything;) He was up at 5:54 (his new habit) but had a temp and I think he was hungry.I gave him a bottle and some tempra and he went right back to sleep. He must be cutting more teeth or something.
Todays workout is GS Legs and cardio. DH and I were just talking about ordering a TM for moi! I get exciting thinking about it but then again, I have to pay for it! LOL I don't get excited about that! hehe DH can order one through work for me. Probably be a good one and a bit more money then I want to chuck out but with the running I do, I need a good one.

Belinda** Yes, today is the day for me as well. Christmas is over and I am still eating way to many sweets. I really don't know how its not all piling onto my assets:+ I must have earned a fast metobolism when I had DS or something b/c my workouts haven't been that crazy.

Amelia** Im glad the kids are gone back! There are times I like it when she is home cause she can watch DS for me. But for the most part she doesn't go to sleep till the weeeeee hours of the morning and then she doesn't get up till lunch time! It was starting to drive me crazy!

Must check a few more things out before DS takes the laptop to work. I hate it when I don't have a computer all day but I am getting use to it. I don't know what is wrong with DD's computer, its going back to the shop for the 3rd time. I don't think the computer guy knows what he is doing, IMO!

Lori:)

Good Morning!

I am actually on early! Being the the CST, it's hard to beat all those early time zones.

Today's workout will be back and biceps. I am really starting to dread p90x. I am completely over the 'honeymoon' phase, I'm in the 'I hate your guts/let's get divorced phase.' So, only 4 more weeks!

Lori-that is exciting you are getting a new TM! How cool!

Belinda-nice workout, no more sweets, ok?

Amelia-good job not sneaking the cookies, just not worth it.

Carrie

Hey girls,still no workout yet.I've been on the computer for TOO DANG LONG x(,Ive been over on netflix checking out there workout dvds! I did manage to finally decided on a cristi taylors step areobics/core workout. I hear her workouts are a bit more dancy than cathe's...will see!

So far today I've had: breakfast-two cheese eggs and one cup of v8juice! I was gonna make some turkey bacon but it didn't smell right,so I threw it out! Im not taking any chances.

I'll bbl for some personals:)

Good morning everyone. I'm still sick and incredibly sleepy--like it's hard not to nod off over the keyboard kind of sleepy.

The boys are off to school and I have a doctor's appointment at 9:45, so I should be done in plenty of time before I pick up Ewan at 11:30. Hopefully I will even have time to go get any necessary prescriptions.

The plan today is to start my 4DS rotation with HIS, but we'll see how I feel this afternoon. I hate to put off starting this rotation, which I've really been looking forward to, but I feel pretty horrendous right now.

Belinda, great job on the clean eating!

Amelia, I'm very impressed at how well you're doing on the SBD. I think it's just as well I am not still trying since I'm sick again.

Lori, I hope you get a new TM soon--this is the time of year you really need it, isn't it?

Carrie, only 4 more weeks of P90X--I'm sure you can do it!

OK, getting ready to go to that doctor's appointment--wish me luck!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

I'm back from the doctor. Apparently he doesn't think I look too bad--throat doesn't look too bad, chest is clear, etc. So I just feel like crap from some random virus, probably. He wants me to get blood tests done (mainly because of the fatigue) but I have to fast first, so I couldn't do it today. I think I'll do that on Wednesday so I can go when Ewan is in school again.

I'm going to copy this on to the OD thread as well since I'd talked about being sick there.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Laine if you feel like crap, take it easy! Glad you getting a blood test done! Take care!

Amelia I am still on with the clean eating! Good job on clean eating! I am hungry!

Belinda

Hi all!

Quick check in and then I'll bbl for personals. I just completed the yoga/pilates workout (Crunch Superslimdown with Ellen Barrett)! It felt GREAT. I was supposed to do it yesterday but we ended up taking a nice walk to the park with the kids.

My dd has a preschool program in 45min, so I need to hit the shower and go watch that.

BBL:)

Stacey

Hey girls,Im done with my workout! I finally decided on C&W timesavor step premix...It seems it didn't last that long though-like thirty minutes! I also did the abbs on there-modified:+

Lainie-well,glad you went to the doctor,keep us posted on the blood test! if your feeling bad i wouldn't even worry about working out,rest your body! I do hope you get to feeling better!

Belinda-Im SO ready to start phase two,im ready to eat my kashi and wheat bread...starting to miss them! but I can go one more week :+ If I have toox( . Good job on clean eating!

Carrie-Nice workout planned - so four more weeks left of p90...good going. lol at you 'divorcing' p90

Lori- Great workout planned- Yay on the new TM...a good one sounds awesome,you will get some good use out of it! My DH is talking about using the TM that i get,mmmmm maybe I should get one with a longer stride since hes 6'2 and about 240?

for lunch im having two turkey & cheese,green leaf lettuce wraps(oh boy x( ) with lots of lettuce,ive been slacking on my veggies,probably because i HATE THEM,lol

later gaters

Belinda,I take the green leaf lettuce that has the bigger leaves and wrap them in that. But I didn't eat that I just wasn't 'in the mood',I decided on three pcs of turkey with swiss cheese rolled up and cut into smaller sections with a huge salad!

My meals for today:
b- two cheese eggs 6oz v8
s- 15 almonds
l- three slcs of deli turkey with on slice of lf swiss cheese
a two cup green leaf lettuce salad with two tbs of lite ranch dressing
s- lf string cheese
d- four small turkey italian meatballs,one c cabbage,one c green beans
dessert- one s.f fudge pop

I definately got my veggies in today,lol:+

Hey to everybody,bb in the morning!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.