Weight Watchers for Mon Dec 31st 2007

Good Morning!

Just a quick pop in!:) Im not sure what workout I will be doing today but i may have a couple of drinks tonight so I will do a good cardio!

BBL!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Todays Workout is LIC and the first official day of my sbd!

Belinda-Good Morning

Lori-I drank last night but will not be drinking tonight,I do plan on watching one of those new year eve shows on tv though!(if I make it that long)

Carrie-I Just read your post from last night,Yay I can have my coffee;-) Icecream sounds great but not too sure about that,LOL! I will keep it in mind though!

Stacey-Thank you for you kind words last night! I knew you would love LIC,just wait until you do the weight work its pretty intese but very fun too! I remember the first time I did bm2 :+(im sure the girls on here can tell ya too,I almost sold that one)I couldn't get through it and thought that i was failure. But it took me a while to finely get through the whole thing! I love it too!

Hey to Lainie,Kristine,Cheryl and all the lurkers;-)

bbl

Hi everyone. I'm a bit hungry right now since I started the South Beach Diet this morning. I wish I'd had a chance to get some groceries first. I prepared yesterday by having Oh's cereal for lunch, pancakes for dinner, followed by ice cream. Yes, I am one of those people who porks out the day before starting a diet.

I had half a cup of steamed zucchini, two eggs, and coffee with Splenda for breakfast. Exciting, huh?

I think today's workout will be Seasun Zieger's Bosu Blast (cardio on the Bosu). I had been going to start a 4DS rotation today but decided to postpone it until next week since Mom's coming. This week will be short, not too strenuous workouts (except for today).

Belinda, good morning--what are you up to today?

Lori, I wish I could have drinks tonight but not on the SBD. I won't make you drink extra for me, though. :p

Amelia, good luck with SBD. Are you hungry yet or is it just me?

Cheryl, so envious of your new TV! I bet even little Cathe seems huge!

Carrie, your new picture is so adorable! You look kind of like my boys' babysitter--which is a good thing, because, in the words of my 5-year old, "She's pretty all over."

Stacey, my Rykas are N-Gage Studio Mid in black. I ordered them from Walking Sue on eBay (http://stores.ebay.com/Shoes-By-Walkingsue7). I'd heard good things about her here on the forums, and sure enough she shipped quickly, they were cheaper than elsewhere, and they are perfect.

Hope everyone's having a great New Year's Eve!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Good morning all!

I sent a super long post yesterday, so if you have time you can go back and read it;)

To catch you all up, I did my new LIC workout for the first time yesterday (the cardio premix) and LOVED it! Very excited about it. Today's workout will be a long yoga/pilates workout (Ellen Barrett's Crunch Superslimdown) which I'll do this evening before bed. That one really helps me to relax and is really good for the core.

My goal tomorrow is to break out my new BM2 workout! Think I'll learn it in sections though, and may even just do shorter chunks of the workout at a time since it is so long:)

Belinda, hello, how are you?
Amelia, how was your LIC workout today and how is the first day or your SBD?
Lori, haven't had a drink in a while, not sure if I'll have something to celebrate the New Year or not! We will be going to a friend's house tomorrow to have a nice meal and ring in the new year.

Okay, time to have some more coffee and read the paper. I'll check back in later tonight or tomorrow morning. Have a great day everyone!

Stacey

Hey Lainie!
I think we posted at the same time;) Have a great Bosu workout today and thanks for the info on the shoes. Hope you have a good time with your mom visiting too.

Stacey

Hey girls

I got done with my workout,great workout.

I had a 1/2 cup of spinach in an 2egg omlete and a 6oz cup of veggie cocktail. OMG,NO MORE spinach I had to force myself to swallow atleast have of it!(thats when I went a drank the veggie juice) I also had some coffee with creamer and equal.It wasnt' too bad,but I will definately have to come up with something else besides spinach,yuk!

Lainie-I think that spinach made me loose my appetite,LOL! Im stuffed,I just had my midmorning snack two turkey roll-ups! I also pigged out last night on a philly chessesteak and some tator tots}(

Stacey-I will let you know how Drillmax is,can't wait to get it!

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

ETA-OMG,I forgot to tell you guys that my scale as been holding steady at a four pound gain:+....stupid christmas cookies;-)(at whatever was in ten feet from me) Im not too worried about it though:) bbl

Hi girls,

I went shopping in Regensburg with my DD Alesia! Of course we did allot of shopping for her! LOL! I did squeeze in a workout at 6 p.m.! I did PUB and Abs! Just right!

Amelia I love spinach! I could eat it all day long! Great workout today!

Lainie you are funny! Porking out before the diet! LOL! I am like you! I will go on a diet Jan.01 not a day earlier! Hope you enjoyed your Bosu workout!

Stacey my Rykas are N-Gage Studio Mid in black too and I got mine from Amazon for $39.99! Hope you enjoyed your yoga workout today! Enjoy your dinner at your friend’s house!

Cheryl I hope you have a fun day!

Happy New Year everyone!
Belinda

Happy New Year, my cyberfriends!

I am on a break at work, so i wanted to check in. My workout today was Shoulders/Arms, and ab ripper. It went well, I really wanted to get a good ol cardio workout in, just didn't happen because I had to get to work early b/c of the Holiday!

Amelia--sounds like you are off to a good start on SBD! You will love it! I know you can do it. Love the Happy new year to lurkers, funny!

Belinda--what did you get shopping? I LOVE shopping. Good job fitting that workout in, even if it was later.

Lainie--why, thank you for that nice compliment, and thank your son too! The first days are hard on SBD, just stick with it. Once you get the cravings under control you will be so fine.

Lori--I hope you get your cardio in. Tomorrow is a long cardio day for me. Yes.

Stacey--I knew you would love LIC. Isn't it fun? No dread factor at at all. Now BM2, That is a workout, you are gonna sweat. I like to do just the cardio and legs, and skip the UB, because, I mean, who has 90 min block to do the whole thing? People w/o children, I guess!

Ok bbl if time permits!
Carrie

Hi ladies,

Sorry, just a short check in. Only 37 more minutes until the next year, so me, DH and my parents are busy celebrating.

I did Plyometrics from P90X for the first time today, but I had to cut it short a little bit, because my dad needed the TV back.

Hope you all get good into the next year.

I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow.
Kristine :)

DRILL MAX CAME TODAY:7:7:7

I just previewed it and OMG,I think Im going to seriously LOVE this workout! Im going to do the cardio tommorrow,can't wait!

Belinda-Great workout today.Sounds like you had some fun shopping with your DD.I love shopping with my Dm,we always have to most fun together she's a real kidder like me;-)

Carrie-Sounds like you had a great workout too! Im loving this diet girl,thanks for reccommending it to me.I don't want to get too excited about it but so far so good!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

I went back to walmart today because I wanted to swap my Jiff PB to smuckers natural PB.Its not too bad! I think I can learn to love it just as much as Jiff.

Im waiting for my dessert to set,sugar free jello:9

You guys have a safe and happy new year!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.