Weight Watchers for Mon Dec 10th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today is another rest day! I love the 4DS rotation. LOL!I went for a slow jog this morning with my DH! It was cold and rainy outside! I only jogged a little over one mile! My lungs were hurting form the cold air. I need to get used to this kind of weather condition again. My DH wants to run again tomorrow, I am not sure if I will go with him. Maybe Wednesday?? I am getting ready to do Suzanne Deason Yoga for weight loss!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am done with yoga (25 min.)! I fell totally relaxed!

OFF to the shower and enjoy the day!:)

BBL!
Belinda

Good Morning girls

Today is Cardio and weights,Ive started my own rotation...five days cardio,one total body,one circuit,then the rest of the week splits in the muscle groups! Hopefully this rotation will help me shrink.

Today is my last day of school(yay)so I will have my eveings open for about three weeks for walking until the next class starts(my last class,yay)

Carrie-sorry to hear about the stomach/flu thingy! I hope your feeling better today!

Belinda-Great job with your yoga!

hey to the rest of the gang!

Amelia you already fineshed with the 'Shock your Body 'rotation??

Carrie hope you fell better soon! (((((HUGS)))))) Get lots of rest!

Belinda

Good Morning:)

We slept in today and although DD still made it to the bus in time, it was a great sleep. I was actually a little stomach sick when I went to bed last night and I think it was b/c I was soooo tired!

No workout for me yesterday. We had a great time at the kids party but I was just to tired to workout so today will have to be a goody.

I have a pile of things I need to do today so Im not going anywhere in the a.m. I need to finish my christmas decorating (which may be hard with the baby!) tidy up...oh the list goes on...and back to work tonight! Where did that weekend go????

Amelia** Thats a different rotation. How long do you plan on following that one for?

Belinda** Good job on the workout. Must be nice to have it done and out of the way.

I probably won't be able to check in anymore b/c the internet is down on DD's computer and DH is taking his computer to work.

HAve a good one!

Lori:)

Lori-I plan on following this rotation for a month! here is a breakdown of it!in case you get a chance to check back in;-)

MON---Cardio and wieghts(not including the abbs)
Tues--hour powerwalk/abbs
wed---am-PH pm-forty minute power walk
thur--forty min step cario premix/abbs
fri---butts and guts(as much as possible,no abbs)
sat---off
sun---bm2(not including the abbs)

Belinda-Yeah,im done with the nov 6 rotation,finished it up yesterday!good rotation, but i miss the total body wieghts!

ok,time to tidy up then get my WO over with!bbl

Morning everyone!

Today is a rest day for me and I need to focus on some housework that I didn't get done this weekend (mopping, bathrooms, etc.) I'm thrilled though because I got 6 workouts in last week and feel really good about that. Yesterday I did 50min of pilates, very challenging.

Belinda, great job on the jog and yoga! Hope you adjust to the cold, we're in for more freezing rain/ice storms later today!

Amelia, your rotation looks really good. I hope you find success with it!

Lori, sounds like you needed a rest day yesterday with everything you had going on. Hope you have a great day and are able to get all your housework and workout in.

Hi to all who follow, Carrie hope you are feeling better!! Have a good Monday everyone:)

Stacey

Hi girls,

Stacey enjoy your rest day! Great job on the pilates yesterday!

Amelia congrats on finishing your rotation! I like your new rotation, looks good!

Lori glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! Have fun with putting up your decorations! Hope you get your workout in today!

Belinda

Hey girls,just a quick pop in-got done with my workout,cardio and weights,now off to the shower and do some house cleaning!

Stacey-Great workout yesterday!!! enjoy your rest day!

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Belinda, I have no clue!!
Great yoga workout - sounds fun.

Lori - enjoy the rest day - what's that, huh? LOL!

Stacey, Carrie, Lainie, Amelia - a fly by hello. Sounds like everyone is having a good Monday.

I'm checking in with 5 circuits of IMAX2 followed by 30 min of treadmill for a one hour cardio workout today. Woo hoo! Eating program still going well.

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Belinda-Whats a fanny email?;-) Can you copy and paste the email or the URl address ? That would probably work!

ok,im bored(and theres brownies in the fridge that seem to be screaming my namex(,but I won't touch them...scouts honor;-))

guess i'll go do that question thingy Lainie posted,later gaters

Hi all. Just taking a brief break between workouts. This morning I went to my next-to-last physical therapy session for my ankle. My last one should be Wednesday. I'll miss seeing the cute PT but I'm glad to be done with it soon. I just finished the cardio from 4DS Bootcamp before I went to pick Isaac up at the bus stop. I really enjoyed it more than expected, since I don't like bootcamp workouts normally. I should have known it would be better with Cathe. It makes me more willing to try her original Bootcamp. Now I'm about to start the lower body section from Slim & Sexy Body Sculpt with Michelle Dozois. I decided that from now until the end of December I'd do a combo of upper and lower splits and circuits. Then starting in January I'll do a 4DS rotation. That will also work well because I'm giving myself a new barbell set for Christmas. :)

Here's what I'll do this week:
MONDAY.......SSS Body Sculpt: lower (Michelle Dozois) + 4DS Bootcamp .............cardio
TUESDAY......SSS Body Sculpt: upper (Michelle Dozois) + Hot Body Cool .............Mind cardio segment (Jennifer Kries)
WEDNESDAY....Kundalini Yoga (April Bernardi)
THURSDAY.....Step it Strong (a circuit workout with Keli Roberts)
FRIDAY.......Yoga class
SATURDAY.....Jog (weather permitting) or step aerobics
SUNDAY.......Rest

How does that look?

OK, better go finish working out before I get lazy. BBL for personals!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey Girls, my day was as busy as I suspected! I got most of my decorations up, changed the sheets in the beds, put away laundry...you get the pic! Then in the afternoon I took some time and darted around town. I dropped off some coats I had for the "coats for kids program" When I got there I noticed there was a sign in the door saying "food registration" and then I held the door open for a man dressed very poorly, with hardly any teeth! What a shame! I felt so bad but felt good that I was dropping off coats to keep someone warm. They were nice Colombia coats that my daughter rarely wore.
I did manage to get a 6 mile run in though. I was running pretty fast b/c I felt like I had so much to do! LOL I am happy to be at work and relaxing! Can you beleive that?

Belinda** How bout if you copied and pasted it? Would that work? I don't know a whole lot about computers! LOL

Amelia** Did you come up with that rotation on your own?

Cheryl** Good to hear your eating program is going well. I would have given up by now! LOL

Stacy** Good job on getting those workouts is! If only every week could be like that!

Laine** YOu never mentioned anything about a cute PT!;) Prehaps you should fall and hurt yourself again! HEHE!

Im gonna do some Christmas cards up now and then maybe run to walmart...I may run out of steam soon!

Lori:)

OK, going to do some personals now.

Also, I decided I should have put in the more generic translation of my week's rotation, so I'll put that here:

Mon.....lower body + abs & short (30 min.) cardio
Tues....upper body + abs & short cardio
Wed.....relaxing & stretching yoga
Thurs...cardio & weights circuit workout + abs
Fri.....long yoga workout (1.5 hours)
Sat.....long (60 min. and hopefully HIIT) cardio
Sun.....rest or yoga

Belinda, I think I have that same Suzanne Deason yoga workout. I like how it's not too long but feels effective.

Amelia, as you can see, I've started my own rotation as well! Guess we both want to go that route for now. Yay us!

Lori, hope you got a lot done today. I hate it when I look ahead and feel like there's so much to get done, but you seem like you have a lot of energy, so you probably got plenty finished.

Stacey, did you do a DVD for Pilates or your own thing or a class? I like Pilates but haven't done as much lately since I've been more into yoga (but I go through phases so I'm sure I'll go back to Pilates more again at some point).

Cheryl, you're very inspiring lately with your strict diet and all that weight loss. Way to go!

Hello to anyone who checks in later. For now I have to run start dinner.

My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Lori, we must have been posting around the same time. Yeah, my PT reminds me vaguely of Wentworth Miller, the guy from Prison Break. He's not as hot as Wentworth, but somehow reminds me of him, though the PT is blond and not dark-haired. Here's Wentworth for anyone who doesn't know him: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/lainiefig/wentworth-1.jpg

Lainie OMGosh,I think I want to fall and almost hurt something http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/3.gif It must be hard to concentrate with a PT like that around! My Medical term teacher was a cutie and I don't know how I managed an A in that class,LOL}( }( The class was all girls(younger,unmarried girls;-)) and all they would discuss before the class was the teacher! it was funny at times. Your rotation looks great!

Lori-The rotation is kinda like the one I just did except i added a full body workout and dropped a circiut! Plus I plan on Power walking a bit more this month! Sounds like you had a very busy day! Nice workout!

ok talk to you gals in the am:7

Hi all! What a busy forum today, how fun!

Let's see, hope I don't miss anyone as I'm getting caught up...

Amelia, nice job on the cardio and weights workout!

Lainie, I'm so happy you're doing better and able to get your workouts in! Great news. How do you like Michelle Dozois' new dvd? I like her a lot, so would be interested in your feedback. As far as pilates, I do use dvd's. Mostly Ellen Barrett (love her and she just released a new one and has two more coming out soon, I'd like to get all 3). I also do the 10 Minute Solution Pilates dvd's with Lara Hudson. The Pilates for Abs dvd is a Michelle Dozois one(she did this one for Prevention magazine).

Cheryl, great workout today! I don't have any Imax workouts but have heard they are tough.

Lori, wow you are having a jam packed day! I bet you're going to crash later:) But, good that you're getting so much done.

My day was great, mailed my final box of gifts to my sister and her family today, picked up my photo Christmas cards from Wal-mart so I can get those all together to send out later this week. I did a bunch of housework and overall had a very productive day. Looks like we are in for quite the ice storm and it's looking like the kids will be home from school and my DH most likely won't commute in to work either. I'll check back in tomorrow after my workout....probably going to do LowMax:) :)

Have a great evening and stay warm!!

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.