Weight Watchers Jan 6th SATURDAY!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Oh happy happy day to all!

Today is a rest day and i need it! For some reason my body has DOMS from every workout this week.. I may/may not get a stretch in but even that sounds painful right now! LOVE those kind of w/o weeks... Have to tell you I had a dream last night that my booty was awesome! Something about winning a contest where a coin was bounced off !!! LOLOLOLOL I must have picked that up from tv & stuck it in back of my mind! It was pretty funny until I woke up to check and nope- booty not that hard ......YET!:+

CLAUDE: Still :eek: for you!!!!!!!!!

AMY: Call me & I'll kick ya in the pants! Or you could just sleep all weekend and not eat.... OR you can tell mom what ya want to eat & I bet she makes it.....OR you can just say heck to all its only another few days.... Whatever you decide we're here for you! ;-) ^^^5 on PUB & great gains! I love that W/O and always have chest DOMS. Its the only Cathe w/o I get Chest DOMS from for some reason...and yes ab work is too cool in it as well. Hope work went well and you get home safe & sound this morning.

CHERYL: Hope you get a great run in this morning... Which do you prefer outside or TM? PUB + RS- WOWSY! Your endurance is truly amazing my friend! LOL on ebay shopping...somehow it does make me feel better just to know you too have a list of shipments! 2 of mine are books so I never really count those as "purchases"... those are more like improve quality of my life stuff! hahahah Maybe I need to buy something about internet shopping addictions?

LORI: Your craft work sounds lovely! What a lost talent yiou and Amy have. My mom crocheted and knitted but I never could get it to look right so I just gave up. That would be a wonderful activity for me if I could actually make "pretty Things"... I think I'd make throws for the local shelters or something like that...make me feel like I'm doing extra volunteer work...hmmmm now I'm starting to think about this. GREAT JOB w/ Cardio Kick.. Thats so much fun!

Teddygirl: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{all better}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} What a great way to start off your weekend...Feeling Better and ready to w/o. Dont over do w/ all your doubles & triples!!! Talk w/ ya Monday.. (No computer on weekends right?)

I'll definitely see ya ladies later! I think we have rain in forecast so I'll be inside after my Walmart trek! :7

Good Morning, Traci!!!

Work has actually been decent. I can feel the DOMS layer in.

Traci- Funny how certain workouts "get" us in certain ways. Cathe is the only person who can give me bicep DOMS! I am thinking about saying "to heck with it" until my parents leave (probably Tuesday or Wednesday).

I have to laugh, I know in my head that my muscles aren't any bigger, but I keep glancing at my biceps and they "feel" more pronounced. Anyway, I am off to finish out the shift, only 90 more minutes!!!

AMY: 1 more "serious" thought on eating... Why not pull out a clean eating book/mag ...(I'm STILL waiting on AMAZON to ship my Tosca book).... Just start getting geared up mentally to make the shift the moment parents are gone. Also just might help you make better choices without really thinking about it for the last few days of visit. Just ENJOY them every minute!!!!! - LOL on biceps... over at P90X alot of us actually "measure flex before a bicep w/o and the immediately after.... THEY ARE BIGGER!!!!!!!! lol we are such w/o geeks over there!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually pulled out and finished reading my "YOU: On a Diet" book the other day. I am planning on following that for at least a week after mom and dad leave.

I am waiting for my Tosca book, too. I checked on Amazon and it said something like 27 or 29 January for shipping. We'll see. I can't wait until is shows up!!!

Gooood Moooorning!
Did a 70 minute run outside this morning and decided that's it for today - no TM add on. Traci, I actually prefer TM these days, it's sooo cold out here in Utah - 17 degrees this morning and ice and slush on the roads. But gave in to peer pressure from running partner and hated for him to get left out, so did it outside. Grrr.
Glad to be back in.

Amy, I'm laughing at you. no, with you! I'm with Traci, whatever you decide about the 3-4 more days of parents, we're with you! I am anxiously waiting for the shipment of Clean Eating as well.

Yes, Cathe can give me serious chest DOMS every time. But I like it.
Still feeling PUB from yesterday.

Traci, love your dream. That's so funny!

Teddygirl, hope you're feeling all better today.

Today will be a small cheat - taking 3 of my kids to a movie and Chinese buffet afterwards. No movie popcorn - but I will indulge a little at the buffet. Not too much.

Almost forgot - got some good news at the eye doctor appointment yesterday. I have been walking around blind without reading glasses for the past 2 years... hated the thought of getting full time glasses when my distance vision is perfect... yesterday the dr. tried putting me in one contact only, for close up. Perfect! We'll try it for a week and if I still like it I can get lasik on one eye only - half the price - and then I'm good. I am so excited! For the first time in two years I could pick up a magazine, etc., without hunting around for glasses last night.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!
Cheryl

Hey gang... Cheryl - oh my, 70 minute run in 17 degree weather YIKES! That really kept you moving didn't it? BTW, I had LASIK in 2004 and love it!!! I do have to pull out the reading glasses if I am reading by lamp light at night in the bedroom but other than that, I have perfect vision.

Hope y'all are having a nice day. Beautiful day here...70 degrees, sunny... this weather is unbelievable!

I'm not sure who has inhabited my body but here I am on day 4 of my "WW" week and I've used ZERO flex points. I'm going out to eat tonight so will definitely use some since PLB was on the rotation today, only 2 AP's for that one.

I need to get showered and ready. Have some errands to run while we are out.

Hi gang-

Hope Saturdays been a hoot & blast for all! Enjoying the gloomy day by snuggling in recliner w/ blanket and watching food network! It really does help me feel like I'm actually eating all that decadent food without actually making it!

BTW: Have a couple of WW friendly sweet treat recipes to share after personals if you're so inclined....

CHERYL: You & your running partner are NUTS! How can you possibly breathe running in that cold.... I am flabergasted- I'd learn to love my TM too for heavens sakes! Hope movie & Chinese Buffet was terrific! I love both of those things...can I come live w/ you??? Congrats on being a 1 contact/lasik person! Had to have both mine done 3 years ago now & LOVE it! I felt so free from the contacts & glasses!!

JANE: Way to go on such a great WW week! As long as you arent hungry .... Great! Hope dinner out is FAB!

Lori- TeddyGirl.... Hope all is good today!

Amy: Be safe heading to work.

Claude..... tap tap tapping my fingers.... WHERE ARE YOU??????????? I'm sending prayers all is ok.

RECIPES to follow in next post!

From Hungry Girl

Teeny Weeny Creamy Oreo Peanut Butter Poppers
Serving= 10 poppers
Points = 4
188 cal / 6 fat / 195 sodium / 1g Fiber / 2 protein

* 1 pack Nabisco 100 Calorie pack Oreo Thin Crisps
* 3 tablespoons Cool Whip Free
* 1 reaspoon reduced fat PB
* 10 mini chocolate chips or chocolate mini chunks
Assemble mini sandwiches by dividing PB, Cool Whip and Choc Chip and creating sandwich. Store in freezer

FROZEN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BITES
Serving = 2
Points = 1
40 cal/ 0 fat/ 100 sodium/ 6.5 carbs/ 0 fiber/ 1 sugar/ 2 protein

Use any of the following as " mold" to create this in:
Ice Cube Tray
Mini Muffin Non stick pan
Mini Cupcake papers

3/4 cup Cool Whip Free Slightly thawed
5 tablespoons FF cream cheese softened
1 tablespoon Splenda
10 teaspoons Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup

Using fork mix Cool Whip, cream cheese & splenda in bowl until smooth & well blended. Evenly distibite mixture into 10 sections of your "mold" (listed above)
Tap mold to help mixture settle
Top each mold with 1 teaspoon syrup
Tap mold again
Place mold in freezer for minimum 2 hours
Bites should pop out easily - if not put bottom of mold in water for a few seconds

YUM those sounds good Traci... I need to abstain though from all sweets until I completely "detox" from the Christmas season and all those cowboy cookies (BTW there are still about 8 cookies here, DH hasn't gotten through the all yet) but I'm holding strong. Hopefully they will be done before next week (midcycle for me and my most dangerous time).

I used 16 flex points today since we went out to eat. So far that is all I've used. Tues will be my last day on my "week".

I went by Dick's tonight and used my $40 gift certificate they sent to me for my bonus points from buying the treadmill. I got 20# dumbbells and an 8# medicine ball. I have a 5# ball but have never invested in an 8# one. Those things are expensive!:eek:

Off to watch the Dallas game with DH.

Hey all!! Wow! Tonight was SJP, and since I don't "J" as in Hi/Lo (not exactly coordinated enough for that!), I finished up the Step part and went on the Step Beast!!! WOW, I did all but the last blast and I was whooped! It was a HUGE burner (800 cal) for me!.

Anyway, mom said tonight that they will be leaving on Tuesday as that looks like the best traveling day weather-wise. I will sad and glad to see them go.

Cheryl- WOW, 70 Minutes outside!!! I sure hoped that you dressed warm!!!

OH, OH, OH, OH, OH!!!!!! Guess what, guess what, guess what!!!!!!! DH pulled me aside tonight before I hopped in the shower as was showing me elliptical trainers that are on sale with free shipping from Nordic Track. He said that I need to check the different models out tonight because the free shipping ends tomorrow. I get to become a Coach Sean groupie!!!!! Yea!!! MORE MONEY OUT FOR WORKOUTS!!!}( }( }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.