Weight Watchers for Jan.02.

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you doing today! Looks like we all off to a good start! We can do this!!

Today I will do PLB! Then I will go to see my family in Nuernbrg! Of course my DD wants to go shopping "for more cloth"! Go figure!

Cheryl great workout choice yesterday! When do you go to Las Vegas?

Enjoy your workout and day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! I am done with my workout! I feel great! I went 10# heavier than Cathe with my weights! I know I will fell my legs later! LOL! I still have DOMS from PUB on Monday!

Off to the shower and enjoy the day! Have a great one!
Belinda

Good Morning! 2nd day of the new year and I am up bright and early, ready to start my workout:) I have to work the next 2 days so I know that if I don't get up early and workout, then it won't get done. Today is a little different though b/c DS is going with his grandparents and I don't have to help get him ready to take to the sitters. I may not be able to do this tomorrow morning. I love getting up early and having my workout out of the way though cause I know it is going to be a battle in the evening.

We went to my inlaws last night for supper and I behaved myself (somewhat}( ) The scale is back down to normal 117.8 so I must have have done alright! hehe While we were there DH and I both doozed in the chair, so I couldn't get to sleep last night! I was soooo mad! I wanted a good nights sleep and then I would feel awesome allllll day But no...couldn't get to sleep and it was probably after 12 before I did.

Todays workout is a 3 mile run, then the circuits from BM2. Im hoping to get a 4 mile run in though...we will see what I have time for. Depends on how fast I run, I guess:) My chest is very sore from yesterdays workout. I knew it would be, I went heavy and pushed myself till I had to drop in weight. I am always afraid that I am going to drop the dumbbell on my face.

Belinda** Nice workout and have a good day! Sounds like fun! Much better then working:-(

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey Girlie Girls!

I am done with my workout, cleaned up and at work:) I did a 4 mile run and the circuit I had planned. It was a good workout and tough enough for 6 in the morning:p It feels so good to have it done and out of the way:)

Amelia** How many days have you been on the SBD? I know you just started but I was wondering if it were Day 2 or 3? I think you should still post on the other thread. Im tellin ya...it will die out. Just post and later when it slows down you can start with the personnals, thats what I plan on doing.

Laine** The rotation I came up with is, 2 weeks of using the GS's,1 week of Circuits, 2 weeks of 4DS Weights,another week of circuits, then repeat again.The cardio is left up in the air. I don't like actually writing in what cardio to do b/c I have to do whatever I am in the mood for.

Carrie** How much longer before you are done P90X? What improvements have you seen?

Cheryl** You are doing the Jan Rotation? I just skimmed through it but decided to make up my own. The job front is a little confusing right now. It will be interesting to see what happens, or if anything happens. One of the girls here is leaving so I know there is going to be more work for me to do. I almost feel like telling my boss not to bother teaching me anything else!

Kristine and Stacy** I can't beleive the babies are almost 1! Well Heidi is but I don't think Ryan is? Rylan will be 1 on the 4th! I can't beleive it. We are thinking about trying for another but wondering if I am completely off of my rocker!

Hope I didn't miss anyone. I will be around all day. Im not sure what is happening here today. I don't know if my boss is taking another holiday day or not! Lets hope so}(

Good Morning Ladies

Todays workout will be Drillmax,as much as possible(yesterday I did some of the cardio from drillmax:+) A VERY fun workout! Its so nice to have a new workout:)

Belinda-Great Job on increasing your Weight in PLB! I don't have that workout but it is on my new years list;-)along with pub! Have fun visiting your family today and shopping with your DD:)

Lori-Great workout and good going get it over so early! I hate taking naps during the day because I always wake up so grouchy,i guess my body is confused on what time it is,LOL! But anyhoot,today is my third day on south beach and Im liking it so far.But I CAN'T WAIT to go to phase two,lol;-) there isn't many food choices in phase one x( I did find alot of recipes and wrote them down and plan on using them for next weeks grocery list!

Hey to the rest of the gang! I hope everybody is having a good day!

bbl

Amelia** I can't even remember the food choices in P1, but I can only imagine when you are dealing with just veggies and meat.BLAH!;) I really, really hope it works for you though and it gets you out of the plateau you have been in for quit some time. When you get your TM you can do circuit work like me:+ using you DM workout and you TM is an awesome workout!

Hey Ladies-

Today's workout will be Legs/Back, and abs. Yesterday I did Scrambled Eggs off of BM2 and Bryan Kest Power Yoga. It was an awesome way to start the new year!

Belinda-WTG on upping cathe on the weights --show off:)

Amelia--good job sticking to SBD. I am glad you like DM! Sounds tough. I don't have that one.

Lori--I have 5 1/2 more weeks on p90x. I will go into more detail when I completely finish about my results. But, so far, I have noticed a nice UB gain in strength and definition. The classic rotation is very UB focused, so I have seen the most improvement there. I have also lost 3lbs, always nice too.

Ok, I will be able to check in later to catch up with everyone I missed!

Carrie

Good morning gals!
Busy group today it looks like:) We ended up late at our friends' house for dinner last night so I wasn't able to squeeze a workout in. That's okay though as I was still quite sore from the LIC UB the day before! So, today's workout will be elliptical intervals that I had planned for yesterday.

Today is Ryan's 1st birthday!!! I can't believe he is one, where did the year go? WOW!

Belinda, awesome on the weight workout and sound like you have such a fun time planned today.

Lori, nice job on your workout!! Rylan's b-day is the 4th? Wow, ours are only 2 days apart. I think that's great you'd like to have a third, they are so much fun:) We are all set here with our 3, a good number for me to handle!

Amelia, you're doing outstanding sticking to the SBD, good job. I bet once you get through the first phase it will get easier. Starting up with something is always the hardest part I think. Great job on DM! Glad to hear you like it, I'll be getting that one for sure.

Carrie, great workout!! I'll also be interested to hear your results from PX90 once you're all done. Good job!!

Okay, off to play with my birthday boy:) My older kids start back to school tomorrow, seems like the break went by fast.

Stacey

Hey girls

I decided to take a rest day and clean up,take the tree down!

tommorrow will be drill max and maybe my rest today will allow me to make it through most of it,lol

Lori-OH MAN i can't to get my TM:7 im getting so excited! The challenge thread is long but I think I will like checking in there!

Carrie-YAY 5 and a half weeks before you graduate p90 what a great feeling! Great workout,awesome!

Stacey-Happy birthday to your little guy! Ejoy your workout:)

bbl

Hi everyone!

IMAX2 for me this morning. Loved every minute of it.

Amelia, love that DM! I know you'll like it!

Belinda, very brave facing PLB today. Yes, you will be sore. I'm plenty sore from yesterday's 4DS LB.

Lori, two runs today, possibly? No wonder your weight is staying so low. You're earning it! I go to Vegas on Sunday morning.

Carrie, great job staying with it on P90X over the holiday. I'm impressed.

Stacey, have fun! Enjoy!

And for all of us working today, it's WEDNESDAY already. A wonderful thought.

Hey Girls:) Just waiting to go home. I have 30 mins left but I think I will leave in 15:)

Carrie** Nice workout yesterday. Scrammbled eggs is a looong workout but your right, a great way to start the yr! I looked at your pic a little closer, your little boy is so sweet! And getting so big!

Ameila** You are taking the tree down? I am kind of ready but DH doesn't want me to. I started putting things away yesterday but I got a little mind boggled by it all. I did to dig out before putting away and I just don't have the time for it. I also wanted to take the trees down before DS's party on Sat ....good luck with that I'd say!

Cheryl** Nope, just one workout today. Did I see that you are following the BFL eating? Did you give up on the other eating plan? How is your weight holding? My friend called earlier and wanted some tips. She is going away in 18 days and wants to get into shape...ah...18 days? She may have wanted to start before now!LOL I told her "sorry, got no secrets!" Hard work pays off!

Stacy** So Ryan is one today? I knew it was soon! So sweet! Rylan was asleep when I left the house today and I haven't seen him yet. I can't wait to get home!

With all this talk of cleaning I may tackle something tonight when I get home...just not sure what!

Have a good night everyone and I will be back in the morning!

Hey--

Just back to report: workout today was p90x Legs/Back and AbRipperX. Then I did the Cardio & Weights premix off of BM2, skipping the abs at the end. I am just loving the Bm2~Workout was 54 mins and I burned 362 calories. I am craving the cardio lately. I think I am getting a little tired of Tony. I am getting annoyed. Maybe I am just annoyed with doing the same workouts over and over. I don't know. Almost DONE!

Lori-why thank you for the compliment on Ryan. He is 9mths. So fun now. Scrambled eggs is fun, but for some reason when I get to the end, where they are like "Repeat Last thing you did" I get so annoyed. I am like, I just did that, hello? Sometimes I just skip that and do the circuit twice instead.

Cheryl-don't you just love Imax 2? Good job, that is tough workout, but such an accomplishment.

Stacy-Happy birthday to your little Ryan! How fun! Good job on your ellipticals. Any new year's resolutions for you?

Amelia-It's nice to take the tree down, isn't it? I love xmas, but I like normal too.

Ok, I better sign off. Chat with you ladies tomorrow!
Carrie

Hey!
Don't know if anyone is out there this evening, so I may repost this tomorrow too. You guys will laugh at me, listen to what I did: I was all gung ho to try Body Max 2 rather than do my elliptical intervals. So I pop it in and go to the premix options and select the timesaver cardio thinking that'll be a good short one to start with. HA!!! I didn't realize that I needed to do the step combos first to learn the steps before launching into the premix. Let's just say my timesaver cardio kicked my butt and I learned my lesson to look at the menu options first!!!

After I got done, I went back and previewed step combos 1-3. I'll definitely do those next time! Phew!

Well, at least I got the heart rate up, right:) I think it is an amazing workout though and the music is hands down the BEST of any workouts I've done (LIC is great also). BM2 will challenge me for a long time.

Hello to Carrie and Lainie and great job on your workouts;)

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.