Weight Watchers HAPPY NOVEMBER 1st

Yesterday was a High Point Day for me and no workout...scale still down a few points!!! Happy Dance for clean eating...I'm finally finding it easier to reach/make CLEAN foods and boy is it making a difference in scale, my skin, just overall! This week my daily avg is 32 points a day w/ only 14 Aps earned so its all jiving for me this week. Official WI is Friday.

Got 7 hours of sleep last night & I feel like a new woman today!

P90X Day 1: Core Synergistics 57 minutes of Abs (bet youre freaking out on that one Buffy since you LOVE abs so much!)

x(

Plus I'm adding a 45 min Cathe cardio segment: Imax 3 Intervals 6-10 / C&Wts Step Only. That should give me a nice rounded workout!

Jane: EXCITING for you that scale was not "demonic" yesterday....

Amy: Shoot me mailing info this morning, I'm heading to post office later

ALL: Everyone have a shipping notice now on your new Cathe's??? I sure hope so!

Back later. Have a great morning. NOVEMBER 1: IS THAT REAL??????

Good morning Traci and all that follow....

I'm glad the scale dialed back a little for me yesterday evening. I am back on track and feeling more like myself. I wish I could control that awful eating that strikes me most months for a couple of day. It didn't happen last month but I more than made up for it this month!

I'm starting the Nov rotation today with B&G so my rest day will fall on Tuesday. I am so excited!!!! I get to really immerse in the new workouts this month with this rotation.

We talked about strategies last night at the meeting to get us through the holidays. I'll be leaning on them heavily during the holiday season and also on y'all too! I have a big problem with all that great food and that mindset of "it's only once a year"!! I know from experience though it can take you weeks/months to undo the damage if you give yourself free rein.

Have a great day fellow Weight Watchers. I'll give you a review of B&G after I do it this afternoon!

Traci- I emailed you the shipping info yesterday morning, did you not get it? If not, I will again....Thanks!

Jane- I am glad that you still ended up under goal. Keep up the good work!!! I totally know about the monthly attacks!!!

I didn't attend the meeting yesterday, just ran in and weighed. I may still go back tomorrow night and meeting for the information.

Back to bed, I think Traci's insomnia rubbed off....x(

Good Morning Friends!

Today is my WI at noon time. Unlike a lot of you I do not step on the scale between weigh ins. Not even a peek. So, as you can imagine there is a great deal of anticipation for me when I step on the scale.

WORKOUT: I will do a 3.5 mile outdoor, rolling hill run this morning. Not sure if this helps with the weigh in or not but it's my usual routine.

I put aside 3 little candies: 2 Three Muskateers and a baby Milky Way as my reward for after weighing in. I'll enjoy this little treat and get back into action. I take my Non Core 35 points and have a date night meal w/ my hubby every Friday night. So I look forward to that. Even then, I always make smart choices like salmon or chicken.

Finally, I was one of those "traitors" that pre-ordered Cathe early on, then cancelled, and subsequently pre-ordered this Sept. I will get my new DVD's on Thursday. Not sure how to incorporate them into my current rotation.

Have a good eating day!

X

Hi - Tracy, Jane, Amy and all that follow:

You are all three great motivators for me this morning as I "restart" AGAIN! x( It has been an extremely stressful last few weeks and although I tried to stay OP and faithful my mind said "eat for comfort, you'll feel better" - not sure why I listen to myself. ;)

I have gotten out my journal and am ready to commit today. Only 66 days before I will be lying on the beach in Mexico with my family and friends and I want very badly to be wearing a few sizes smaller and with a more confident and happy attitude.

I agree, November 1st already - UGH - I've barely started my Christmas shopping, I better get on the ball quick!

Tonight I teach step aerobics so that will be a good workout with walking lunges, push ups and ab work in there, too.

Have a great day everyone and I'll be back later to see how you all are and get reaquainted - AGAIN.

Marcia :+

X - Good luck and weigh-in at noon. I bet there is huge anticipation before stepping on the scale if you haven't all week. GOOD LUCK!! Sounds like you have a great plan for your weeks - good job!

Marcia.

Update & Good morning to all who came in for coffee while I was whipping out my 60 min Cathe Cardio... Core Synergistics will be a bit later.

Jane: cant wait to hear the B&G review...oh wait, I do believe I hear you SCREAMING as I type!}(

Amy: Sent you email back this am via Cathe... Will ship today.
;( INSOMNIA - OH NOOOOOOOOO Dont go to Walmart this afternoon! Think your Halloween posts got some interesting feedback:D

Marcia: OK: Heres THE TALK! 66 days is going to be here before you know it... DECIDE today that there is no food that is more important to you than achieving your goal and being in a great mindset while on vacation... For just 1 minute SEE YOURSELF on vacation without achieving what you desire...How does that impact you and your family? How do you feel on vacation? NOW...SEE YOURSELF on vacation having achieved what you desire before going...How does that feel? Impact on how much fun you have & are????
There is strong evidence that we as humans do more to AVOID pain than to GAIN pleasure... I dont dwell on the negative but by golly I've ruined enough vacations for myself by avoiding looking at it. Maybe that will work for you as well.
Put brochures & pics up EVERYWHERE.. ON & IN: fridge, pantry, car, office,bathroom mirror.......go nuts with it....

Madam X: Good Luck on your WI- what a wonderful run you have ... Rolling Hills made me smile- I havent seen one of those since I moved to TX 15 years ago! BTW: No traitor status
;-) and you're still getting your delivery a day before me! ENJOY

THANK YOU TRACY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:* :* :*

That was an awesome peptalk - and GREAT advice.

Thanks a bunch!
Marcia.

MOrning everyone,

Traci - are you sure you're not a WW Leader in disguise?? That was some powerful talk. I'll be printing that out and posting it to the fridge and cabinet for sure!!

I am so ticked at myself. I intended to try the cardio only section of Drill Max this am, but I overslept by almost an hour!!!!! So I did a quick stretch and will be calling it a rest day. There is a new yoga class starting at the gym tonight so I'd like to get over there and try it.

Poor DH. He was very concerned about my excitement over a few exercise DVD's last night. He tried to make the point that I have too many of Cathe's workouts to actually be using them all. So he picked one out and asked when's the last time you did this one, this one, that one, etc. Well, he got a rude awakening when the only one I hadn't done in the last five weeks was Basic Step!! I did have to explain that you CAN'T do Imax back to back or S&H too many weeks in a row, but the bottom line is I do ALL of them. DH wants to know if there is a support group for SO's of Cathe fans. He says he's beginning to need one. :+

OK - busy busy day at work. I think my checkins are going to start being much later in the day from here on out. Too much going on.

Happy November everyone!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hi Everyone,

Wow you guys are rocking and rolling this morning :p I can’t believe it either Nov 1st already where did October go to? time is flying.

Marcia – Stay focused ;) Tracie could not had said it better, nice! You inspired me too ;)

Tracie – Core Synergistics, you are going to LOVE it. You know, I forgot about this workout. Hm....on my rotation it goes, when I first did CS I could not believe how tough it was, I felled in love with it instantly. Thanks woman :) No notice from SMM yet :-( :-(

This morning, workout MM & Abs ouch!

Teddygirl~

Gym Mom :)

My X BF use to do and say the same thing to me. I’m going to pull out my Slow & Heavy Series, and into my rotation it goes. Now, I can honestly say I haven’t done that one in yearssss, that’s bad. ;( ;(

Teddygirl~

Good Morning!!

Good luck to all who have their WI today.

Traci - Please report back on your workout; I'm really dying to know how you like it.

I started to feel like I was getting a cold last nite and sure enough I was right. I was sick all nite and woke up this morning feeling like crap. Half my office is out sick. I managed to drag myself out of bed and get ready for work but no workout for me today. I'm just trying to get through my work day. Might have to leave early.

Eatingwise was ok yesterday. Could have been better. I have no appetite today. We'll see if that changes.

Have a great day.

Buffy

Happy Mid morning!

Marcia: You are so welcome;-)

Teddygirl: GREAT W/O (see note below for my Core Synergistics thoughts)

Claude: Your DH is Funnnnnnnnnnnnnn-y!!!!!!!! Lets all stand up and say"Hi I'm Claude & I am a Cathe addict!!!!!! (thast why I keep my stash in a guest room closet :D Your body needed to rest obviously so say "Thank you body...." The way I look at it is that Cathe probably is 8-12months away from anymore new stuff so those 4 will get used PLENTY!

BuffY; OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Core Synergistics spoiler here so DO NOT READ if you dont want to know....

Core Synergistics is a friggin circuity, pilates, planks cardio, funky WONDERFUL MISHMOSH! The actual workout is only 40 minutes (theres bonus moves) but holy macaroni do I love this....I have never heard of or seen anything like it. I absolutely would NOT have done an hour of Cathe earlier had I known it wasnt a "core" workout. Now looking at the Lean rotation I see why tomorrow is just cardio because today was a "circuit" (YES WTS & BANDS and all) You may just fall in love with this kind of core work. I did the full 57 minutes w/ ZILLIONS of modifications (he's shows them all!) and I still burned 346 calories, my HR was as high as 94% of Max and averaged WITH w/u & stretch 75% of max. THATS FAT BURN ZONE BABY! YEAH!!!!!!!

I am going to do his exact outlined rotation
;( (no cathe) for at least 2-3 weeks and see if I can really get things shakin up.... The style & moves are so different I feel my body going...HUH??????

Off to post office to mail some catheites DVDs!!!!

Traci:

Is Core Synergistics part of the Power 90X series? Where do you see the Lean Rotation?

Thanks,
Marcia

Hi, everyone -
Marci, I'll answer for Traci on that one- Core Synergistics is part of the P90X series. I bought it off the YaYa swap but don't use it much...

Speaking of Traci, wow, what a great pep talk! You are awesome - we have our own personal WW coach in our friendship with you. Thanks for the inspiration today.

Claude, I am laughing about your talk with DH. I'm laughing partly because I'm becoming a big Cathe addict as well. Yes, we really do need ALL OF THEM and we really do use them! :)

Today I did Boot Camp. Love, love, love that one. Boot Camp/ME is fast becoming one of my favorites.

I'm going to leave it at that. I realize that lately I've been falling back on my tendency to run in "extremes" and do great big workouts then eat really badly... I've been able to maintain weight and even make a few strength/tone increases that way, but in truth, it's a bit of a tendency towards "exercise bulimia" and won't help me reach my ultimate goals. I need to clean it up and do better.

Perhaps for the next few weeks I'll have to actually stay at the WW meetings and not just pop in and out for the WI...

Anyway, have a great morning, everyone!!
Cheryl

Marcia-
YES This is a P90X rotation. If you ordered the "package" deal it is in the Extreme Training System Book. 3 Rotations: Classic, Doubles (meaning AM + 3 PMs) and Lean. Each has 3 four week phases where workouts change (to keep body guessing) They start on page 27 of the big book thru page 35.

If you bought "pieces" you can purchase the book at BB. I dont know cost if its bought this way.

Do you have the series????? How much fun could we all have w/ that.. I think theres 4 or 5 of us on this check in that have it...I think I'm the only one so far tho thats doing it "as is".

Cheryl: LOL I didnt see your post before I replied to Marcia... oops
Gosh thats cool you love BC so much... its a burner. I think its really important what you were saying about extremes... I'm so w. you on the potential for "exercise bulimia". Thats another reason I am coming off my Cathe "high" for a bit and doing serious wt rotation... I need to get my endorphins flowing in more ways than just Cathe... I lose my ability to see what I'm really doing to my body at time, anyway I just appreciate what you said.

Tracie, isn’t it a great workout? Glad you enjoyed CS it's the bomb :9 :9

Just wait to you start on UB its going to blow you away. I did it for 2 weeks and I was getting all kinds of complements from people. I stop b/c I couldn't part with Cathe.

Anywho, you’ve inspired me once again, going to get the dusk off P90X and push play :p x( :)

Teddygirl~

OK- I'm going to have 1 minor "fit" and then I'll stop posting today... I am so tired of all the snippy posts by mainly non regulars...ESPECIALLY in the ask Cathe. Why do people choose to be so ugly?"

OK I'm done

(BTW: I WUV ALL YOU GUYS! & SO HAPPY WE DONT HAVE SNIPPS IN OUR WORLD!):7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.