Weight Watchers fro Fri Dec 21st 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am done with 4DS Kickbox and legs! I have to finish my abs later!
Off to the airport!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Oh...I am soooo mad! I had these HUGE post wrote and I hit a button and now its gone!!! I could cry! There is no way I will have time to write all of that before my nosey,chatty co worker gets here!! WAHHH!!!;( ;(

Alright, now that I have that off of my chest:)

Im feeling pretty good today. I didn't get a lot of sleep at work but it may be enough that I don't need to go to bed when I get home. The only thing is is that DD is having a few of her friends in tonight for fondue and gift exchange...can I handle 10, 11 yrs olds with no sleep?:eek: Its only for a couple of hours though. I put a limit on their visit! LOL

Belinda** You must be so excited!!!! Have a good time with your family over the holidays!

Cheryl** How are you lately? Have you weighed? You have some serious willpower, I admire you. Your just like my friend. If shes bound to lose weight there is no one stopping her! They are going to the Bahamas in Jan so look out....diet central after christmas!

Amelia** I have to get my parents presents as well. DH as them ordered. We have both sets of parents snowshoes but if they aren't here today, I don't know if we will get them in time!

Laine** I hope your feeling better today!

Carrie** Nice workout yesterday. Do you think you are going to enjoy opening all those gifts for the baby? LOL

Stacy** Your house must be full of energy right about now. Kids get so excited during christmas!

Yesterdays workout ended up being HST and a 4 mile run. I haven't done that workout in a long time so it was a nice change.Todays workout will just be cardio and abs, I think.

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Good Morning ladies!

Christmas is almost here,I can't believe it!

I don't think I've mentioned to you guys that im going to be an Aunt! My Sister is five months preggo and Im taking her to see the gender of the baby today...im SO EXCITED:7:7:7! I kinda hope the baby will be a boy,i have a feeling its a boy!

I also have to go to wally world and battle the shoppers for some grocerys today! x(

Belinda-Good Job on your workout,high five girlfriend!!!

Lori-lost a post to cyber space huh,thats stinks! I also have a cardio and abbs planned today! Have no idea which step to do,I would love to power walk but its been raining for a while now! I hope the snow shoes come today!

Lainie-im sending you some tomatoe soup and cocoa today;-)I woke up this morning with a kinda soar throat x(x(! I hope you wake up feeling better today!

Cheryl-How are things with you?

Carrie-Great workout yesterday,have a great day!

Stacey-How have you been,haven't seen you post in a while! Probably busy im sure. Have a good day!

alright girls,im hope I didnt forget anybody! bbl

Hey girls,just a quick pop in to note my workout!

I only did 20 minutes of lowmax because I got dizzy:eek: then i did some abbs! im done for the day,I will just have to be a good girl and not eat any cake or goodies;-)

off to the shower...i hope everybody has a wonderful day!

Hi Ladies-

Today is a stretch day/rest day. I am thinking I will do some Bryan Kest Yoga. Should be nice, I am looking forward to it.

Lori-so annoying to lose a post. What is up with that? Do you have to work this weekend? What did you get DS for xmas?

Belinda--I bet you are excited to see your family! Have a fun day.

Amelia--I wish you luck going to Wal Mart~ It will be insane for sure. I was actually a good mum, and got my food early this week. I still have a few things I need to pic up at some specialty stores tomorrow, but hopefully no big deal.

Ok, I will check in later, everyone have a great start to your weekend!

Carrie

Hi everyone. Another busy and sick day. At least I managed to get groceries so we are all set for Christmas dinner. I'm taking another rest day, partly because I've been so busy and partly because of still feeling so crappy.

Some good news, though--I got some new Ryka shoes which I recently ordered through eBay and they fit great. So I wrapped them up and put them under the tree for myself. :7 With that, my new barbell set, my new LIS outfit, and my new Cathe Calendar, I'll be having some great workouts in the new year!

Belinda, I bet you're having a great time with your kids visiting. I can't wait for my mom to come soon.

Lori, good luck with the 10 & 11 year olds! That should be either fun or very tiring (or both).

Amelia, congrats on becoming an aunt! I have numerous nieces and nephews, but my sisters' two boys are definitely the nephews I'm closest to--they're such fun.

Carrie, enjoy the yoga. I missed my yoga class today because DH was home so I spent the morning with him while Ewan was at nursery school. I probably won't get back into it until after New Year's.

Hello to everyone who follows. Gotta go do some laundry. (Boy, is my life a thrill a minute, or what?)

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

hey-back to report I got in 60 min of power yoga. I am just so loving yoga lately. I am really seeing some great flexibility gains, and I feel so great afterwords.

I am at work right now, i think it's going to be pretty low key for the next 2 hours. Everyone has left for the break already, which is nice.

Lainie--too bad you missed yoga. I am going to look into a studio this winter. I am putting it on my New year's resolutions. Sounds like you have some cool stuff for yourself! Which outfits are the LIS? Are they the blue ones? I have been so busy with p90x I haven't really done the 4DS. They were all pretty cute from what I remember. Hey-are you into any of Oprah's bookclub books? I was thinking about picking up the most recent one. 4 pillars of the earth? By ken follett. Wondering if you had read it?

What's everyones holiday workouts?

Carrie

Hey gals!

Well, better late than never, right? So, get this, I have come down with yet another sinus infection!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO mad about it. I started antibiotics this evening and hope to feel better soon. This has been the worst Fall for illness for me that I've ever had. Lainie, I think you and I are in the same boat with picking up everything our kids bring home. Clearly my immune system is shot!

Okay, wanted to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!! With the busy weekend and week ahead, I probably won't check back in until sometime next week and once I actually have workouts to report.

Have a great holiday with your families:)

Stacey

Okay, one more thing...I got a gift card to Amazon for Christmas from my brother and guess what I ordered? Body Max 2!!! I'm very excited and a little nervous, I'm sure I'll have to learn it in sections and only be able to do portions at a time but it looks amazing and I love the music from the previews. I doubt I'll ever do the whole 90min at once, but I like that it can be done in shorter segments.

Just had to share....

Stacey

>Lainie--too bad you missed yoga. I am going to look into a
>studio this winter. I am putting it on my New year's
>resolutions. Sounds like you have some cool stuff for
>yourself! Which outfits are the LIS? Are they the blue ones? I
>have been so busy with p90x I haven't really done the 4DS.
>They were all pretty cute from what I remember. Hey-are you
>into any of Oprah's bookclub books? I was thinking about
>picking up the most recent one. 4 pillars of the earth? By ken
>follett. Wondering if you had read it?
The LIS outfits are the blue and white ones with the square kind of neck. It actually looks pretty good on me, (I think) and I don't have nearly the figure of Cathe and her girls. I haven't followed Oprah's bookclub much, though I've read a couple of them. I haven't read the most recent one, though I'm pretty sure I've read some other Ken Follett books.

>What's everyones holiday workouts?
I am going to continue alternating circuits with yoga (depending on how my illness goes). Then in the New Year I plan to start the 4DS rotation from November (but I'll see what Cathe posts for January before I begin).

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.