Weight Watchers for Fri Jan-04-08

Good Morning:)

I can't beleive that my baby boy is 1 today! Oh last yr this time I can remember exactly what i was doing and where! hehe Actually I was probably asleep. I didn't go to the hospital until 11:30 and he was born at 1:38....fast and furious!

Would you guys beleive that I have been awake since 5:07? I set the alarm for 6.Even though Im not working today, I decided to get up early,get in a good workout and carry on about my day. DS woke at 5, I gave him a bottle, then rocked him for a bit. He seemed to be settling back down but for some reason, DD locked her bedroom door last night when she went to bed and the tv is still on. I got up again to turn the tv off, realized that the door was locked!x( Then I decided to go downstairs and turn the switch off to the bedroom plugins, did that, not thinking that the tv would come back on! Went back upstairs and the tv was still on. Went back down, did the same thing but kept it off! Then I had to reset the clock in my room. Got snuggled back into bed and the snow plow went up and down the road 3 x's and everytime it did, the dog in the basement started to bark..! UGH!!!!!!!!! DS started crying again and I decided to get up with him even though its only 6'ish. SO here we are, bright and early and I can't even do my workout b/c he is up. I guess he will go for a early nap though b/c he as been awake since 5. Why is it on the days he as to go to the sitters he sleeps till 8ish and the days we don't have to go anywhere he gets up bright eyed and bushy tailed?

Todays workout is going to be GS B,S,B,a run (not sure how long, aiming for 3 miles may do 5) and Imax 3 intervals 6-10. My tris are still sore from Tues workout.

Hope everyone as a good day. I probably won't be around much. I have a bunch of stuff to do to get ready for DS's party tomorrow!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

Didn't get to check in the last couple of days. It just hard sometimes when I have to use the laptop here to check in every day, but it will get better as soon as I get back home.

Yesterday's workout was Core Synergistics. Not sure yet, what I will be doing today.

Belinda - How are you? How was skiing in Garmisch?

Lori - Happy Birthday to Ryan!!!! What have you planned for his special day?

Stacey - Happy belated Birthday to Rylan!!!! Hope he had a great day!

Uh, I think Ms. Heidi is up. I will BBL for more personals.

Kristine :)

Good Morning Ladies!

Its Friday,yay!

Todays workout is going to be a cardio of some type,maybe a imax2 or bm2 or C&W premix....one of those,LOL;-)

Belinda-Good Morning,how is your day going?

Lori-LOL at your ds waking up 'bright eyed and busy tailed' Yep,know that all too well.(I better be quiet,mine are still asleep).So,where did you see this alleged 499$ Treadmill ;-) I hope it was at a store I have near me(remember,I live in the Middle of nowhere)LOL! Great workout planned for today...superwomen!

Kristine,glad you stopped by...I know it can hard to check in everyday.I know I will have a hard time when I start working,then agian I will be on a computer all day so maybe not so much;) Great workout yesterday,Core Synergistics sounds like a nice burn!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Good morning ladies,

Amelia thanks for asking!My kids and DH left for the states today! I am up since 3:00 a.m! My kids and DH left before 5:00 a:m! I am missing my kids already, two weeks went by so fast! I am feeling down today! My DH is staying in El Paso (work related) until next Saturday! I am to tired to workout today, but I know I neeed too! I didn't get a workout in yesterday!

Are you guys are following a rotation??

Lori hope you get your workout in! Happy Birthday to your little one!

Kristine I know how hard it is when you 're with family! When are you flying back? My kiddoes and DH left today! I am sad!

Hi to anyone else that checks in, or that checked in while I was posting!

Have a great day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497x(

Belinda,when will your kids visit agian? so your DH went with them huh,well look at it like this...you have a week of 'me time'.I understand though,I once went three days without my DH and I don't ever want to do that agian. Im sorry your feeling down:-(. Got a favorite movie laying around? That sometimes cheers me up!! And there is always shopping}( I hope your day gets better...here's some rainbows for your 'cloudy day' ;-) http://www.southbeachfriends.net/forum/images/smilies/rainbow.gif

Lori-I just read your re:TM in the challenge thread.so the TM on sale was a a tire store??(or was that a typo) anyhoot,nice price! You should buy it-you would certiantly get your moneys worth! So your DH spent 80 on two shirts for ds,well thats men for ya,lol ;-),my dh NEVER looks at the price of cloths,just grabs and hands them to me x( .

bbl

Ooooh, Belinda, I hope you do something special for yourself today. A hot bath? A spa visit? So hard to have your kids and DH all away.

Lori, happy b-day to Ryan!!

Kristine, love that Core Synergistics. That one's hard!

Today I'm doing SJ&P from Cathe's Jan. rotation.

Hi Amelia, Carrie, Stacey, Lainie -
Have a great day, and TGIF!!

Cheryl

Amelia thanks so much for the rainbow! You are the best! I just got done with PUB! I needed to do something! Alesia my DD wants to come this summer??? She also wants to move with her DF to Huston this summer?? Who knows?? My son wants to come in the winter, I hope he will change his mine! I am crossing my fingers!! My DH went to El Paso on a business trip and of course he is checking on our house!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!

I just did a nice workout, elliptical warm up and the UB from BSBF (with the bands). Felt great!

Lori, sorry your morning was a bit hectic! Happy Birthday to little Rylan!!! Will you be having a big party for him tomorrow? That will be lots of fun. Hope you can get a good workout in today, sounds like you have a great one planned.

Kristine, so nice to hear from you and thanks for the birthday wishes for Ryan:) Good job on your workout yesterday too.

Belinda, hugs to you! It's so hard when we have to say goodbye to family. I am a mess when I have to say goodbye to my twin sister when she visits, we are very close. Hope you feel better soon and are able to do something fun for yourself.

Amelia, so which workout did you decide on today? You've got a nice library of Cathe's now to choose from:) I'm so excited I now have 5 of hers! Nice to have the variety.

Cheryl, great job on your workout today:)

Hello to Carrie, Lainie and all who follow. Better go do some laundry...

Stacey

Stacey thank you! I am very close to my kids too! I am a mess today!I really miss them! Great workout this morning!

Belinda

Hey girls

No time for personals my dinner is waiting on me,lol! I just wanted to pop in and say HEY:7

I didn't get a workout in today,my mom stopped by and we went to lunch together(and I stayed on my diet,woohoo,;-)) so anyhoot tommorrows workout will be a dousy:)

talk to yall tommorrow,and I will read todays thread then:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.