Weight Watchers for Fri Dec 07th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I took a rest day! My sister and I had a lot of fun yesterday! Today I have to catch up on my workout! I will do 4DS LIC!

Amelia great job on BM yesterday! That is a tough one! Good luck on your weigh in!

Laine love the 4DS rotation! It is so flexible! Take care!

Cheryl great job on yesterday’s workout! Boot Camp is tough but fun! How was your dinner last night??

Stacy snow shoveling snow is a workout! Hope you got your elliptical intervals in last night??

Kristine hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday!!

Lori you are one hot mama!

Have a great day and workout! BBL!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Monring Girls!

OH MAN,im so glad its friday! I have to go get my license renewed todayx( then im going to meet my DM in town for lunch. Its suppose to be in the sixties today:eek: so I will get in a power walk this afternoon and thats all Im doing today!

Belinda, have fun with 4ds lic! I mentioned to my DH last night that I would sure like to own that series!Unfortunately I will probably have to wait until we can afford it!x(x( And the STS series is coming out soon too,oh man...Cathe is going to get ALL my extra $$$,LOL;-)

I watched a disturbing movie last night,Apocolypto.I kept getting up to turn it off but then would stand in front of the tv-watching with my jaw dropped! It was a good movie,but I just can't handle those gory scenes! I would hate to live back then.

Hey to the rest of the gang! I'll bbl

Good morning ladies,

Hey, it's me checking in way to early, hehe! Just got DH going but I will go back to bed until DD wakes up.

It's my Bday today, so I am sure hoping to get in a workout, but I am not going to promise. If I will it'll be either BM2 Timesaver Cardio I was supposed to do yesterday or a LIS premix (love that workout), so we'll see.

Belinda - Glad you had fun with you sister, that's great. Enjoy LIC, I love the 4 DS workouts especially the weight work.

Amelia - Never seen that movie I don't think. Enjoy your power walk this afternoon.

We are supposed to get up to 80 degrees today and that on my Bday, bummer, I am used to having snow on my Bday if I was lucky in Germany x( .

Ok BBL
Kristine :)

Good Morning Gang!

I have a friend and her baby comming over soon for a coffee so hopefully Ill get this finished before she shows up.
Yesterday was a rest day but I didn't stop last night when I got home. I finally took out some of the christmas decorations and as I was getting into it, every room I went in to, needed to be cleaned...or something was out of wack...before I knew it it was almost 12. Needless to say, it didn't take me long to get to sleep. I think I could spend the whole weekend digging out and cleaning but thats hard to do with the little one, not to mention that I really don't want to spend my full weekend off doing crapping things! LOL

Belinda** I wouldn't say a "hot mamma!" LOL but thanks for the compliment! Glad to hear you had a good day with your sisiter. I wish mine lived closer. Enjoy your workotu!

Amelia** Have fun with your mother! hehehe I hate gory and scary movies as well, thats why I never watch them!

Kristine** HAPPY BIRTHYDAY! Hope you have a good day!

Im not sure what todays workout will be but it will be in the afternoon.

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am done with 4DS LIC! I did a lot better today with the combos than last week.

Kristine HAPPY BIRTHYDAY! Enjoy your day!

Lori my sister/family lived across the ocean for years! Have fun with your friend and baby!

Amelia have fun with your mom! How do you do that with the b-day cake???

Hi to Stacy, Lainie and Cheryl! Hope you guys have a fun day!

Belinda

Hi, everyone! TGIF! Push/Pull for me this morning, plus 45 min on the TM. Didn't do the calves/shins on P/P - I seldom do, since they get so much work from my running - so total 95 workout. I feel good about that.

Dinner last night was excellent and I behaved. A crab louie salad with no dressing, just lemon wedges, and shared a bowl of fresh berries with DH for dessert. Just right. I was afraid the scale would be up this morning from the capers on the salad, but actually the news was good. On this new program with my gf I have lost 5.6 lbs in 6 days - unbelievable. So I'm a happy camper so far and will keep it up. Last round that she did this she lost 22 lbs in 45 days and this is her round 2. She and I will compare notes tomorrow.

Belinda, love that 4DS! Great workout! That LIC is so much fun.

Amelia, laughing at you watching Apocolypto. DH and I actually really enjoyed that one.

Lori, have fun with your friend - I look forward to hearing what your workout is this afternoon. You are such an inspiration with those arms and hamstrings - did I mention that? I think you look just right and I'm aspiring to catch up with you - heh, heh - so be on high alert :+ :+ :7

Kristine, enjoy your B-day!! }( Calories don't count on your birthday, you know.

Stacy and Lainie, have a wonderful day -

Cheryl

Hi all!
Quick check in as Ryan is waking up from his nap.

Just completed a great workout. Did an elliptical warm up, then Cathe's upper body sculpt with the bands from BSBF, then finished with pilates for abs and a stretch. Felt GREAT!

Lori, you look FANTASTIC!! Very healthy and strong, I'm certainly not seeing why people think you look too skinny! Hope you have a great day.

Amelia, I also hate gory movies! I'm right there with you on that.

Belinda, my snow shoveling was quite the workout, but I actually love to get out in the snow, feel like a kid again:)

Kristine, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a wonderful day:)

Cheryl, hello and great job on the dinner last night! You are doing so great with your eating and workouts.

Hope I didn't miss anyone! Hi to Lainie and all who follow. Try to check back in later...:) :)

Stacey

Hi everyone. I had a nice morning. I went to yoga while Ewan was at nursery school, so I had a good hour and a half of yoga class. I had thought about doing something else this afternoon, but that was actually a pretty good workout, so that will probably be all my exercise for the day. I don't want to jump right back into full workout mode so fast that I injure myself or get sick again. If the weather is o.k. tomorrow I will jog; if not, I'll do some kickboxing or something indoors.

I hope to bbl for personals but for now I'll just say Happy Birthday to Kristine!

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/19.gif

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Ohhhhhh, you are all so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!

I am fixing to do my workout, but I will be back later!!!

Thanks again!!!

Kristine

OK, going to try to do some personals while I have a moment.

Belinda, I love that LIS of 4DS. I still haven't decided if I'll do the 4DS rotation starting next week or not. I do like the flexibility of it.

Amelia, wow--temps in the 60's! It's snowing here today. Brrrr. Hope you got a nice walk in.

Kristine, and 80 degrees where you are--had to check your location. I actually grew up near Fort Worth--closer to Denton if you know where that is.

Lori, don't remind me about cleaning! I really slacked off while sick and my mother is coming in less than 2 weeks. Eek!

Cheryl, oh, Push/Pull--haven't done that one or Supersets in ages. Lots of great premixes from what I remember on those.

Stacey, how do you like your elliptical? Do you use it often? I'd like one, but we're more likely to get a stationary bike since we'd put it in our basement, which has a low ceiling. I've also thought about getting a fold down bike which would take up less space so I could put it somewhere in the main part of the house.

OK, need to go get some caffeine. I didn't have my coffee this morning and I'm still suffering. x(

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Phew! IM glad that there isn't a whole lot of chatting to catch up to! Sometimes if you don't check in through out the day it can be tough to catch up! LOL

I had a good visit with my friend today and I think DS enjoyed the extra company. So far, he hasn't been to bad with the tree...actually, as I write this I can hear ornaments rattling behind me!!!x( x( x(

Belinda** GOod job on the workout. If I don't do that one again soon I will have forgotten all those tricky steps!

Cheryl** Glad to hear you had a nice night! Your salad sounded yummy!:9 So are you telling me that I have to keep going so that you never catch up to me?;) Good job on the weightloss, I hope it stays off ,although like Belinda said be careful.Although when I first started WW"s I lost 5 pounds in the first week...but I was 148 at the time, I highly doubt that your that much!hehehe

Laine** Had a good workout at yoga I see? Your a wise women tak'in your time getting back into things!

Stacy** I know what its like to have quick check ins around this place! Nice workout today!

I hope I didn't forget anyone. My sister called while I was writing this and I forgot what I read!

Oh todays workout was 4.5 mile run and HSC. I am aiming for a long run tomorrow b/c we may be doing some socializing tomorrow night.
Lori

Lori - I almost hate to confess it but I was almost that much - 145.6 on my gf's scale last Friday. With all my new Cathe muscles it didn't show as much as it has before (although it showed plenty) and I was deceived by not looking nearly as heavy as I was when I weighed 141 in the past.

So it's not so surprising or scary that in doing a very strict clean-up I lost 5.6 lbs the first week. Dont' worry about me!

Belinda, don't worry, I'm fine! ;-) ;-)

Cheryl

Lori,
Great workout and glad you had a good time with your friend!

Lainie, so glad to hear you got a nice yoga workout in, that's wonderful. I think it is best to ease back into working out after being off for a while. I've been easing back in myself this week and now feel like I've got my full energy back! Yes, really like my elliptical. It is a Horizon brand one and we've had it for about 6 yrs. now. I probably use it 2-3 times a week (depends on my mood and the weather). I just love the variety and it's nice to have something I can always do cardio on before doing weight training or abs or something.

I'll check back in tomorrow. ;)

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.