Weight Watchers CheckIn Thursday 9/14

Happy Thursday!
Wrote personals yesterday afternoon so I hope you all saw your notes...
Yesterday was OP...
Today is LOWER / ABs: Floorwork & Abs only from PS & GS... Easy day
I re-worked my rotation and am going to do 2 days on 1 rest for 2-3 weeks and see how the scale & my body responds... I think it will be OK as 1 day is 90+ minutes Cardio Mix and 1 day is heavy on weights.
Actually have ended up taking a rest day every 2-3 days anyway but they havent been planned...
Tomorrow is WI ... REALLY Bloated this week as PMS started after just 18 days... the joys of hormones!
Have great WIs today, great OP day as well... check in later:)

Morning Traci!!

Coffee???

Anyway, WI in tonight, we'll see! Unlike last week, I really don't know what's going to happen with the scale! The clothes fit the same, maybe a bit looser if I push the imagination a bit;-) . Anyway, thanks for passing on the bloat, BTW, Traci!!!x( ;-)

Like I said yesterday, I did a couple of workouts from CTX for almost 90 mins. I dipped into about 5 flexies (DH insisted on picking up some carrot cake the other day and I just *couldn't* leave the 1"x3" piece sitting in the fridge so lonely last night!) Anyway, I don't know if I was counting the points for it right, but since a 3"x3" piece in the WW book said 15-16 pts, and I had 1/3 of it, I counted 5. It's not like I didn't earn 8 APs yesterday, either! Made turkey sketti, too! YUM!

Okay, I know I am babbling! Today, Thursday, is officially "Low Max" day. I don't know why, but that's how it ended up. I really don't *do* rotations. I just alternate cardio and weights. My actual workouts depend on the mood I am in, so it changes from week to week (except Thursdays, oh, and Fridays---Fridays are Muscle Max). I don't thinks it's really causing me to stall fitness-wise, because I don't do the same thing all the time.

Spent part of my work bonus on more Cathe, of course! I ordered KPC and GS upper body. Others to follow soon, I know! I also ordered a 6' dynaband. Those standard 4' ones are just too darn short for me!!!

Later!

>>>>>>>Spent part of my work bonus on more Cathe, of course! I ordered KPC and GS upper body. Others to follow soon, I know!

OH YES!!!! You'll adore KPC and all the pre-mixes! I think its one of the absolute best values out there! You'll be doing the Legs & Glutes KILLER premixes before ya know it!!! Can you say "Hurts so good"

}( }( }(

Carrot cake all alone in fridge??? Thank goodness you were there to take care of that little faus paus:9

Morning everyone -
I was starving last night when I got home and I dipped into the peanut butter. I can control it if I just stay away from it; once I start, it's hard to stop! Oh well, I've had a few good days in a row. One bad evening won't kill me.

This morning was PUB complete with abs. Sometimes I skip the ab workouts at the end, but not today. I was happy that I was able to use the same weights I normally do. My back held up pretty well. My dog was so cute this morning. As I was doing the stretch over the stability ball (the ones where you're facing up) he came over and put his head on my chest. When I asked him what he was doing, he tried to tuck his head under my chin in a "hug". He made my day. :)

Corinne - thoughts and prayers and lots of {{{{{HUGS}}}}} going your way. Keep us posted.

Traci - I'm looking forward to hearing how that new rotation works out for you.

Amy - I can't blame you for eating that carrot cake. The poor thing was so lonely, you just had to put it out of its misery!:p

Buffy - sounds like you did great at dinner! Enjoy your rest day!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Claude- Your pooch sounds very cute. Isn't it wonderful how pets make our day in little ways!!! I love it when my cats come up to me for love! As for PUB/Abs, I usually do PUB Abs first before the rest, otherwise my arms are too noodley to to the stability ball stuff!!!

Morning,

Okay here I go, It not even noon and pizza is on the brain :p Today, I brought chicken, broccoli, pierogies and a tomato for lunch and brought me breakfast to. Take home put in frig for tomorrow x(

I’m going to order me a small Zepp’s pizza around noon, would you like a slice :p :9 man I tell ya, I can’t even wait one more day, before the saga begins, what is it, with me, huh! I tell you, its crazy, 4 lbs lost and by Tuesday 4 lbs gain. Not going too sweat it b/c its me BD, right, me gonna party.... :+ :+ :p

Today, rest day! I hope you guys have a great weekend. I’m just counting down the minutes and hours.

Teddygirl~

Great w/o Claude! I applaude you for doing abs last! I love your pooch story! I have 3 and cannot tell you how wonderful they make every moment. I had to laugh because DH and I just had guests out and out of 15 pictures all but 2 were of the dogs doing delightful things! As you can tell they are my chilren in this life....Thanks for sharing!

Traci – I AM.....I AM.....I AM :p :) :)

BD comes, only once a year thank goodness x( :) On me lunch today going to wine store, man this is exciting, my sister told me the same thang too.

Tonight after school, it going to be LOUD……get me drift. Okay, had pizza picked up at 11:15 also had a bag of Kettle Blue cheese chip ate whole bag :p had about 10 orange slices, me tummy is a little up set. You know what, I AM DONE :p :p i don't want to see any food till tomorrow :9 :9. Well, last stop Dairy Queen Bizzard OUCH OUCH OUCH ;( :p }(

Teddygirl~

Thanks everyone! All my friends are all safe!:) :) :) :) I only had about 5 going there cuz most of them are in University now, but still, it freaked me out when I heard the news, and a lot of people from my city go to that CEGEP, so it was scary. One poor, innocent girl did pass away, she was only 18! I don't don't don't understand why people do this?!?!?!?!

Anyways, my eating hasn't been the best, but I'm not going to get mad at myself and I'm gonna get back in track right now. But this job I have is such a diet trap. We have meetings atleast once a week, and it's always around breakfast or lunch, and it's catered, and it's a point nightmare. But I have been sticking to the fruit plate, so I've been okay so far, but it's only my second week there, lol. Atleast I know and I will make sure to be prepared. And there is another woman there who is also do WW, so we are supporting each other:).

Anyways, I can't do personals, so sorry, but I read quick quick everyone's post, and KEEP IT UP!!! And gymmom, dogs are the best! I have a huge puppy and she always makes my day! She does pilates with me and my mom!!! LOl ... well she just lies between us and stretches and gets in are way!!!

Cya!!!

Corinne :)

Corinne- I am glad that you are able to find someone at work to help support! At least you know the meetings are coming and can plan accordingly. Keep up the good work! I am also glad that none of your friends were there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.