Weight watchers CheckIn 8/18 FRIDAY

teddy16410

Cathlete
TGIF!!!
Hope all of you sleep deprived WW'ers got a little shut eye... not me- up at 1am again today.......UGH I am going to take Tylenol PMs tonight so I can hopefully rest.

WI morning: up .4 ! I'm so HAPPY tho because since Wednesday I have felt very FLUFFY w/ TTOM coming up in a day or so. I also increased my weight work this week so expected some increase w/ muscles recovering. I really thought I'd be up 1-2 #s so I can live w/ .4 :)

Yesterdays W/Os went according to plan but couldnt get enough points on the board

Today on schedule:
Spin (40) MAYBE IF I HAVE THE ENERGY
C & W Circuit (50)
L & G Ankle Wt Work (20)
Need to eat 26 pts minimum today... not much of an appetite last few days so will have to eat some PB or Almond Butter (ahh darn!)

Everyone sounds like their doing well heading into the weekend _ BTW Amy Congrats on wt loss!!!!

I'll check-in later but will be gone from 2pm today until Sunday evening.
Have a wonderful weekend if I miss you later today!

Hi everyone:

Well, I did it - first day OP and feeling great. It's TTOM, so I'm hoping those cravings will stay away }( :p

I am helping my friend with her rummage sale today, so that will hopefully bring in a little cash for me :) Tomorrow night will be the test, though, we are going out to eat with another couple that we love to hang with. I'm hoping that my motivation stays with me through the eating portion for sure. I have total confidence in myself that things will be just fine.

Take care, Marcia.

Amy - congrats on the weight loss!

Marcia - You'll do fine at the dinner tomorrow. Plan now what you will eat and how you'll respond when they say tings like, "oh it's just tonight" "You aren't going to be a party pooper, are you?". These are comments I had to deal with (some from my very own DH!). If you plan on how to deal with those issues now, you'll be fine tomorrow!

Traci - you seem to be a workout machine lately! I'm jealous!

I did get in a walk last night, iced my knee afterwards, more as a precaution as it wasn't bothering me too much. This AM - got up and while I knew I should do an upper body workout, went into the den and couldn't pick out which upper body wo to do. They all seem so BLAH. I ended up doing my pushups (goal is to do 100 on my toes - I did 66 :), up 6 from Tues). I did some dips, some kickbacks and bicep curls with my band and called it a workout.

I'm definitely in a workout slump. I think I need a major change to my routine. All through my weight loss, my exercise routine changed every few months because I could do more. But I've been doing the same routine since Jan - alternating weights and cardio. I think I need to throw in a totally new type of cardio or join a gym or just do something completely outside what I've been doing. I'll be using that vacation time to think about my workouts and how to change things up. I don't like feeling like this.

Anyways, at least eating is still going well. Stayed OP yesterday, no cravings I couldn't control. Today should be good too as I've got a busy day with errands, appts, and things to get done before vacation. Busy means I thyink about food less so that's always good.

I'm hoping to have a chance to checkin again before I leave, but if not, have a great week everyone!

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Good Morning!!

Traci - So funny I'm up .4 as well. But I'm also premenstrual so I don't feel bad at all. I know I've been staying op and I will not get upset over by body's normal flucuations. That's a big mental change for me.

On schedule for today: BC/ME combo plus Cardio Coach (1 or 3 depending on my energy level).

DH is taking me out tonite to celebrate my new job. I better rack up those AP's!!!

Marcia - Good job. It's such a wonderful feeling to stay OP. Keep up the good work.

Buffy

TGIF!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Amy - Congrats on the weight loss!!! :)

Traci - You are a WO machine! Keep it up! Btw, I love love love KPC, haven't done L&G yet, but maybe tomorrow, and I can't wait to try the 80 minute premix option!!! Thanks for the suggestion! I'm still waiting for Terminator, arg. I know my shipping would be longer than the US, but how long does shipping usually take for you when you buy from Cathe? I bought it last Monday, so it's going to be 2 weeks soon. I'm just so anxious to try it, so I think it is just me being impatient, lol.

Gymmom - I get the same comments from my BF sometimes. But not for eating, for drinking. I no longer drink anymore, and whenever we go out with our friends, he sometimes hints at the fact that he misses me drinking it up. But I just quickly reply that I much rather eat my points then drink them away!!! I love food too much, lol. :) :) :) I also think with you looking at your WO, you will find what's right for you and you will be motivated to continue. This happens to me a lot, and I switch from WO at the gym, WO at home, and outside WO. You will get thru it!!! And have fun on vacation!

Buffy - Congrats on your new job!!! And enjoy you supper tonight! I have one silly question, what is cardio coach? I hear a lot of ppl talk about it, and I have no clue what it is:( .

Marcia - There is nothing wrong with going back to WW meetings! I think it is what's best for you, and I know the WI keep me accountable. So congrats on doing what's best for you! And congrats on staying OP, it's a wonderful feeling!

I think I might take a rest day today, have a lot of studying to do cuz now I am in finals :(. Really fed up of school, but not too much more until it's over!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

Have a great Friday everyone!!!

Kern, Below is the link for cardio coach. In a nutshell they are audio programs that you can download onto your Ipod (or other MP3 player) and the program guides you through interval cardio training. You can do it on any cardio machine (I use a treadmill). There are 6 or 7 different versions; #1 being the easiest and it goes up in difficulty from there.

For me, it has taken the dread factor totally out of treadmill work which I previously found unbearable (constantly looking at my watch, am I done yet???). I just finished CC #6 which is about 1 hour and the time flew by.

Buffy

http://www.cardiocoach.com/

Kern - drinking is exactly what he was referring to. He liked it when we would both have a margarita and just unwind. He doesn't say it anymore though. But it was tough the first nine months on WW while he learned that this is the way it's gonna be, buddy.

I went back to my WW meetings today. First one in about three weeks and boy did I need it. This week my leader talked about keeping your focus and staying on track. How perfect for me!

Well, I got in a 45 min walk this pm so I'm happier now. I doubt I'll get a chance to check in before we leave so have a great week everyone!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hey ya'll! (yes, I live in the South:D )

Anyway, today the points were 0 (technically) since I don't start counting points until after 1700 on Fridays. DH came home with a sandwich for dinner, which was really nice that I didn't have to think about what to put together for dinner.

My workout today was Muscle Max, and it felt really good. I just wished that I had time for cardio in addition to MM.

Thanks for the congrats. I am happy, especially since I had resisted the temptation to hop on the scale all week, so I had absolutely no idea where it would be. I'm not chained to the scale, I just like to hop on once or twice a week to see where I am.

DH can't drink after a systemic infection he had several years ago, but I still enjoy a glass of wine once or twice a week.

I hope everyone had a good day. I finally was able to sleep, and actually slept GREAT today (*all* day, too, from 0430 to 1545). It felt WONDERFUL!!:p :7

Traci- I am sorry that you haven't been sleeping well, either.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.