Weight Watchers Check-In TUESDAY 9/26

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning All!
Gotta tell ya that I love reading about all the animal stories you have! Makes me smile!

I worked in yard for a few hours yesterday morning and my lower back was hurting so I didnt do planned workout yesterday... today I am working out as soon as I finish posting THEN will finish landscape project!

Today: 30 minutes KPC move to lower floor from yesterday move to circuit Max in full... back to landscape project then I'm gonna call it a day! (i wish)

I'll be back to check in on everyone later... hope your mornings are fabulous!:) ;)

Good Morning!

It's a gorgeous, balmy 61 degrees here in the Redneck Riviera! I may just enjoy that coolness and go for a jog today. I still need to preview some workouts I received over the weekend (LOVE Netflix!!!-got Jari Love RIC, a Patrick Goudeaux step and a Christi Taylor step) as well as, (drumroll please) MORE CATHE (big surprise!) My additional Cathe stuff should be here today if UPS is on time (and they usually are).

Traci- I hope that you get your landscaping done today!! I know how it feels, I started to attempt to re-landscape our yard, but the heat of June/July nearly killed me! Now that it's cooling off somewhat, I have no desire to do it anymore.

I'll BBL!

Amy: Viewing all those new workouts sounds like WORK to me! How will you ever decide what to do next????

8am and I finished 2hr 15 min of workouts! FEEL GREAT but definitely need to to stretch max this afternoon/evening!

I made KPC Drills into a circuit w/ floor work.... FUN FUN FUN
Cycle 1: KPC warm-up + Combo 1 + Firm It Up Floor Work
Cycle 2: KPC Intermediate Intensity Drills + High Intensity Drills + PS Floor Work
Took an hour and it flew by.. Then completed Circuit Max (forgot how much I love that one!)
Will now eat breakfast and then hit the landscaping project for a few hours then SHOWER so I dont kill anyone!

Check in later- GREAT DAY to all!

Good Morning all!!!

I got back from NYC yesterday after a weekend of pure FUN!!! Didn't do too bad eatingwise, but, besides all the walking around, I didn't workout at all. Glad to be home and back on track.

Today I did Musclemax. I just got in yesterday and of course I had to try it right way. I really liked it.

I'm going to stay between 20-22 pts. today. That is going to be my new daily no matter how may AP's I earn. I just feel like I'm not losing and I really need to try decreasing my calorie intake and see whether that works. I'm also not going to use more that 15 flexies a week and I'll save those for the weekend.

Traci, sounds like another killer workout session you accomplished. Keep up the good work.

Buffy

Hi Ladies!

This week's going to be crazy for me at work, so I won't be able to post much, but I have been reading your posts :).

Just wanted to check in quickly and say hi!!

Now I'm off to do GS Legs! I did GS BBS yesterday and I'm very, very sore!

Jennifer

Welcome home, Buffy. Glad to hear that you had a great weekend!

Jennifer- keep up the good work!

Traci- I do that sometimes, too....workout then work out in the yard!
I need to find the butt glue remover and get to doing something! I have done nothing this morning but play on the computer and drink coffee!!!

Buffy WELCOME HOME! I am so glad you had a blast in the big city!!! Good for you in picking a new PT strategy! Our bodies are sometimes just stubborn and need to be shocked w/ low then high points... you'll get it all figured out! Muscle Max is a goodie isnt it??? I especially enjoy the upper portion of that one for some reason.
Glad you're back

Jennifer- Thanks for taking tme to check in... we miss you when you're not around! Are you doing a GS rotation right now? For how long? I'm sure you're seeing great results!

>>>>>>I need to find the butt glue remover and get to doing something! I have done nothing this morning but play on the computer and drink coffee!!!

Oh Amy! You always crack me up! I have so many of those mornings you cannot imagine

Good morning, WWers! As I've been sitting here, the baby has unplugged all of the cords at the back of the tv x( All of these new toys, and she would rather play with the cable. Her first birthday parties went great, and while I enjoyed the dinners and cakes, I'm very pleased to say that I kept all my portions reasonable. I didn't worry about counting points, and I think that overall I probably did pretty good. It's very liberating to be able to know that I can enjoy a less-than-perfectly clean meal, and not overload my system.

I also bought puzzlemats yesterday for my workout space. I gave them a whirl last night, using IMAX3. What a lovely difference! My legs and feet are thanking me for it today. And during the workout, I recovered quicker between the blasts. I should have gotten these ages ago!

Traci - have you tried any of the KPC/LG circuit premixes? They're awesome! Ages ago I concocted a circuit workout using Cardio Kicks and Leaner Legs. It's a goody, too. Circuit Max is a terrific workout, I agree.

Amy - which Cathes did you order? Have a great run! Isn't it mandatory that everyone waste time in the morning, drinking coffee and sitting at the computer?!

Buffy - I think MM is my favourite total body weight workout of Cathe's. The abs are pretty tough!

Jennifer - GS Legs! Such an effective workout! Enjoy those slow lunges bwahahaha!

Have a great day!
Sandra

Thanks you guys for welcoming me back!!!

I really liked musclemax this morning. For some reason those plie squats really got me. I also liked that there were some new variations to old moves and even some new ones (at least for me). I'm curious to see if I get any DOMS. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Have great OP days. So far, so good for me.

Buffy

Oh Sandra you must be taking pics of your sweet girl! She sounds like she will be a handful way into her 20's I'm sure!!!! Graet job at the birthday bash! Cake is my pleasure/poison... have yet to establish a "healthy" relationship w/ it...any kind, any place, any time! My DH says that cake is the only thing he gets jealous over because I do tend to make noises while I eat it....
So glad the mats worked for you! Anything that helps recovery is a GOOD THING
Love all the KPC/LG Mixes... I used all of the combos for a full month awhile back and never tired of any of them... Cathe did a GREAT job on those mixes I think... I will now have to start pulling together Cardio Kicks & Meaner Legs rotations & mish moshes... sound wonderful!}(

Buffy- MM is one of my favorites, too. I like the leg press with the bands, OUCH!

Sandra- On my days off, most the mornings are "frittered" away on the computer! Yes, I have found it very liberating that you can enjoy an unclean meal (or two) without worrying about back tracking! To this day (almost 2 years later) there are mornings I wake up and think that all my hard work has been a waste and that the 68 lbs will be packed right back on!!!!
Oh, I should be getting Imax3, BC, and Rhythmic step today! I also got the puzzle mats last month and found them to be most helpful, but I am having a hard time getting them to stay put. They like to slide around and when I weight the corners, the seams separate. I haven't quite decided what to do to fix it.

My jog was great!!! It's amazing what a difference the weather makes!!! Last Saturday, I was struggling just to eek out 3.5 miles (it was about 93 degrees out and super humid). Today I cranked out 4.75 miles and really pushed the last .25 miles to almost a sprint! Then came in and Ab Ripper X, HOLY COW!!!!! I'm done for! I am off to shower (and shave (TMI?)LOL) and then am going to get a pedicure!!!

Yes, Sandra, we need pictures of the sweetheart!!!

Traci- I am that way with cheesecake. I have yet to establish a healthy relationship with that!!!

Traci and Amy,

Your wish is my command! I just uploaded three pictures from dinner last night. And Amy, this involved much time frittering away at my computer. I was planning on working on my thesis while Kate slept, but now she's awake, and I've not cracked a book. I also managed to squeak in cleaning a bathroom and doing 22 minutes of yoga into this nap, so it's not like I've accomplished nothing.

Amy, you have three stellar workouts headed your way! It took a while for IMAX3 to grow on me, but now it's my favourite IMAX workout. My mats were slipping away on me too, last night, so I dug out some anti-slip matting that we had in the basement and put it underneath. It helped a lot, but there was still some movement. I'm going to go to Walmart today or tomorrow and pick up a piece of anti-slip matting that is larger than the puzzlemats, and put it underneath. If there is still slipping, then I will put weights on the anti-slip matting, and see if that helps. If it's not one thing, it's another! I need a professionally built aerobics studio, that's really all there is to it! And I agree with you about the temp while running. I have my best runs in the autumn; the slight nip in the air is the perfect environment for running. Love it.

Traci - I can let you know what my LL/CK premix is, if you're interested. Do you have a multi-disk player? I don't, but I have CK on VHS, and LL on DVD, so I just play one workout, pause it, then flip the input button to the other workout, and go back and forth like that.

I'm going to go hook the tv back up again. I wonder where all these cords go??

Sandra

OH YES Sandra! I'd love a peak at your mish mosh... I dont have multi either but I just jog to keep my HR up while I quick change... I've got VERY speedy at it lately!
Thanks!
OH MY HEAVENS she's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see pics like that and I wonder why I decided no children..... She is the happiest little cake eating angel I've ever seen... Oh my you must be a proud mama:eek:

Hi everyone :)

Leaving work today at 3:30, so that I can workout before school tonight, doing Kick Max :p :9 I haven't done this one in awhile. Have a great day.

Teddygirl~

Sandra- She's beautiful!!! I love those BLUE eyes!!! I remember when we had our first birthday (pictures of course), mom would make a cake just for us and another cake for the guests. My younger brother had a yellow cake with blue icing in the shape of a block. Mom had spread out a shower curtain under his highchair and by the time he was finished, he was green, his hair was green, the shower curtain was green........

Teddygirl- I hope that Kick Max doesn't kick your butt!!!:p

DH and I just got back from eating a late lunch, went to Sonic Drive In. Their Santa Fe chicken salad is really good! Got the toes done while DH ran to WalMart (across the road). Thank you Sandra, for the rug anti-slip idea. DH found it in the fabric section and is 8'x10' so it should be a little too large, but still work! I will try it tomorrow! I'm still with you, though, Sandra, I just need a professionally built aerobic floor work out room!!! Maybe I will be able to afford it in my dreams!!!

DH has already said that when we move back north, that we are going to make part of our basement into a large workout room for me:7 ! He makes it sound like he's doing it for my benefit, but I really think it's so he doesn't have to trip all over my stuff in the living room anymore!!:p :7

Guess I'll be the last one checking in today -
This morning was S&H Chest and Back. It was awesome. I haven't done this work out since before vacation (mid August). I figured that with my back and not doing much of any weight workout since vacation, I'd be dropping the weight levels - oh boy was I wrong. I actually increased my weights on EVERY exercise! It was only a 2lb increase on some, but I'm super thrilled. I even used 20lbs on the pullovers when Cathe is using 15lbs!! I can already feel the DOMS coming on. Back is doing super fantastic and I'm a happy happy girl!!!! (picture me doing a happy dance :D :D :D)

Eating was good until I hit my DD's old gymnastics center tonight. It was my last night presenting the treasurer's report and they had a Coffee AND... night. Traci - you have cake, Amy - you have cheesecake -- I have COOKIES. So I had two homemade chocolate chip cookies and two mini cream puffs and about five tortilla chips with delicous mildly hot homemade salsa. OK - so does everyone else feel the scale going up a couples tenths too???

Traci - what are you doing to your yard? We started ours, but like Amy, haven't gotten around to finishing it.

Buffy - welcome back! Glad to hear your trip was fun. We missed you!

Jennifer - thanks for taking a few quick minutes to checkin. Hope you stay on track easily with the hectic week!

Sandra - She's beautiful! How could an angel like that cause you any trouble at all? :)

Amy - I like the idea of a special room just for working out. Hmmm, do you think DH would mind if I moved his recliner to the basement to make more space? }(

Ohh, I almost forgot - I just ordered GS Legs and Chest & Triceps. I had the worst time deciding. But I've already made a long list of all the workouts I want for Christmas for DH. That and a couple extra risers are the only things on my list so his shopping should be easy! :p

Happy Tuesday night!

Claude

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.