Weight Watchers Check-In Tues 10-10

I haven't had a lot of time the last several days due to work, I've been reading but not too much posting...

Buffy - Octoberfest sounds like a lot of fun. Great job on choosing wisely... that can be difficult at festivals like this. Soup does sound good with the weather getting colder. I need to look up that WW soup. Don't think I've had it before.

Kirsten - that cake sounds fabulous. I want to try that. I have substituted the oil in receipes before with applesauce. I've never used the SF/FF pudding/cool whip combo before, YUM!!!

Sandra - I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. That will be a hurdle for me when ours gets here on November 23rd. My MIL is a great cook and big dinners like these are a challenge. It has gotten better in recent years though since she has become a diabetic and my FIL is also a diabetic. She tends to cook a little more healthier. Is that WW soup on the WW website? I need to take a look. I saw you mish-mosh you posted. WOW. I need to try that. I did SB yesterday and didn't feel like I was going to keel over in the Challenge, so I know my endurance is definitely up there now.

Claude - lasagna, :9 :9 :9

Amy - I've been meaning to ask you, I noticed from your posts you work at a hospital, right? Are you a nurse? I am in the same field, just not the clinical end of it. I'm a medical transcriptionist.

Jennifer - congratulations on the half... oh my, don't worry about that little weight gain, you are running half marathons!!! I suspect it was probably from all the hydration you were doing.

Karen - YAY! we are heading out today to Charlotte, can't wait. Everyone - Karen and I are heading to Charlotte today to do some shopping and see what else we can get into. Keep your fingers crossed, today is both our rest days, we'll be out on the town AND we both have to weigh in this afternoon!!:eek: :eek:

Gotta run and start getting ready. I hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning to Jane and all who follow!

Just wanted to drop a super quick line to wish each of you ladies a great day.

Super swamped at work so no time for personals. Stayed OP yesterday but unable to workout.

I hope to get a good workout in tonight.

Take care and I'll check back later if I get a chance.

:)

good morning.

Busy here today. Stayed op yesterday 20.5 pts. Didn't workout due to extreme neck and upper back pain. A bit better today but didn't workout this morning. I'm going to a yoga class tonite. That should make me feel better.

Planning on staying around 20 pts. again today.

have a great day.

Buffy

Good morning, ladies!

Jane: thank you so much for the congrats and encouragement :). I need to not freak out about weight gain--I'm working on it LOL! I just wish maintenance could be easier *sigh*

Kristen & Buff: go you for staying OP! Sorry for your neck and back pain, Buffy :(. Hope you feel better soon!

*waves to all who follow*

I am feeling a lot less sore today, but I'm still going to take it a little easier this week and next, so I'm going to pull out an old Core Secrets workout that I haven't done in a while. Tonight I'm going to go to a new yoga/meditation class--hope I can get some good stretching in there! And then afterwards, it's off to track, but our coaches said track would be easy tonight since half of our team is running in Long Beach this weekend, and the other half (me included) are running Nike next weekend.

Off to start my day!

Jennifer

Morning everyone -

Yesterday's eating was OK - got a terrible craving for chocolate and ended up eating an entire Dove bar - can't remember the last time I ate a whole chocolate bar!! :9 But oh well, that was yesterday. Today is a new day.

This am was Imax #1 - I love that work out. Tonight I have a 45 min stability ball class. It only $5 per class so I figured why not. It will give me something to do while DD is at dance class.

This morning I looked in the mirror and was surprised to see a thin me looking back. I thought wow, that's right, I'm thinner now. It's been six months since I hit lifetime, but I'm still not used to it. Is that weird??

Gotta run - will try to get back later! Everyone, have a great day!!!!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Claude: it still trips me out when people call me "tiny." Me, tiny?? No way! But I must admit it's flattering *hee*.

Jennifer

Shout out to the gang! I'm in fast forward mode this morning. Did LowMax 4-7 and GS Back. Stayed OP yesterday.

Have a great day; might be back later.
Sandra

Hello Everyone,

Have to make this quick, everyone seems to be doing great!!! Keep it up.

Stayed OP yesterday, even with turkey dinner, yay!!! And I went for an hour walk on Mount Royal (a must see if you guys ever visit Montreal!) and it was so beautiful outside!!!

I'll try to back on later, if not, cya all tomorrow!

Corinne :)

I made it through a 3 mile run and I may do a section of Core Max later. Now if I could only reign in my eating a little--pms is not helping.

Have a great day everyone!

Kim

Sounds like everyone is super busy today!

I had a haircut this morning, then met DH for lunch. He got out of jury duty (YEAH!) early enough to do so.

I have been wanting to get my navel pierced for years now and never felt comfortable enough to do it. At work the other night (Jane, I am a nurse in a trauma/open heart ICU), I was talking to a co-worker about it. She recommended a place on my side of town that was really good and clean. Anyway, DH and I checked it out after lunch and ended up walking out with a brand new belly button ring!!! I guess that DH was finally tired of hearing me talk about it!!!

Anyway, I have a friend coming over this afternoon for me to give her a shot (birth control....they like the way I do it better than the nurse in their dr's office:) ) then I think that I will go for a run.

I must remember Sandra's mish mosh for tomorrow. I also just found one that Traci put together a couple of months ago using LM, MM and MIS.

I hope that everyone has a good day!!!

Hi Everyone!

I didn't get to post as early as Jane. As a matter of fact, we just got back from Charlotte. We had a wonderful time and now, she has got me buying tea pot and brewing my own tea in the afternoon :)
The tea I got is suppose to speed up metabolism and suppress appetite I sure hope it works!!

Oh, I think we did on our eating today. We went to a bistro and got wraps with just a small side salad. Hopefully, our weigh-ins will be good tonight!

--Karen

Karen and I did have a great time today. She lost at the weigh-in and I maintained which is a good thing since I am starting my six weeks of maintenance since I met goal. I wouldn't mind going down just a little bit more.

To reward myself, I bought a pair of Lucky jeans today. I about choked at the price but after I put them on, I had to have them. We are suppose to reward ourself with non-food rewards right?

Congratulations!!! Jane- yes non food rewards are a good thing!! Heck, I got my belly button pierced today to reward myself for losing almost 70 lbs!! I would like to check out the Lucky jeans, but since I am about 20 lbs away from goal, I think that I am going to wait until then....something to look forward to!

Congratulations to Karen!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.