Weight Watchers Check-In Thurs. 10-12

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fellow WW'ers......

I sneaked a peak this morning on my weight, down another pound since I weighed Tuesday.... woohoo.... I feel a good week shaping up. I was also finally down another 1/4 inch in my hips. I am 1/4 inch from goal on my hips.... BodyMax yesterday must have blasted off that extra pound!

How is everybody else doing today?

Good Job, Jane!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down .8# for last week. So happy, I finally got below 120. It's been awhile. I feel very motivated now.

My neck feels somewhat better. I'm going to do cardio coach #2 this morning. I'll take it easy. I'm going to try to do some abs as well.

Having company for dinner. DH is doing all the cooking. Hoping to stay OP}( .

Have a good day!!

Buffy

Hey guys - how is everyone??? Again, I've been MIA, but back for a while I hope. Crazy world.....:7

I'm wondering what rotations any of you are doing? I teach step class twice a week and just don't know what to add. I know I need some weight work in there, but haven't really found anything that I like and can stick to.

I've been doing good on WW, but haven't stepped on the scale - scared, I guess. I feel better, though, so I guess that's why - all this hard work and feeling so if the scale isn't down I will probably cry.;( But, at least I feel better, right??

It's freezing here in MN today - a high of 43, YUCK! I'm not ready for that quite yet.

Speaking of freezing weather, cold and snow - anyone start their Christmas shopping yet?

Have a great day!
Marcia.

Welcome back, Marcia.

Snow already??? Oh, myx( . I live in Vermont so I know now those early snows go. Hoping it doesn't come my way.

Good job on staying OP. I'm with you on the scale. I know if it doesn't go down, I'll be bummed. I can't imagine weighing myself every day; it's hard enough once a week.

Buffy

Good Morning!

Congratulations, Jane and Buffy!! My WI is tonight and I am feeling bloaty. I don't have the heart to step up, yet! Hopefully I will be able to work it out this afternoon before WI!

Welcome back Marcia! Slowly but surely, all those MIA have been straggling back! Congrats on the OP!!

I talked to my dad last night, he's doing okay. He's going to speak with his regular doctor about the surgeon's reputation and stuff before he has to go back and see him on the 20th.

My parents life west of Chicago and they were saying that they were supposed to have a high in the 40's today, BRRRRR!!!! It's 64 degrees here! Yesterday, we had a high of 82-ish and what's nice is that the humidiy is low, so it feels wonderful!

Hi Jane, Marcia, Buffy, and Amy!! And hi to all else who follow! :)

Congrats on the weight loss, Jane!! I hope to join you there later this week :). I have decided I'm going to buckle down and lose these extra 5 pounds that are really bothering me. I know I can do it, I just have to be smart about my food choices so I am eating enough, but not blowing my points!

Welcome back, Marcia!!

Such torture for me that I can't do my normal workouts right now and earn my 4-6 AP. Woe. Am still in taper until after the half next Sunday (not this one coming up, but the following one). I'm so tempted to break the rules and do something not on the training schedule (I really wanted to start my new SH rotation this week!), but I am really scared that I'll screw myself up for the race, and I don't want that. So, I will be good (as hard as that is LOL).

Jennifer

Good morning,

This morning I did Rhythmic Step and GS Biceps. Oh, my biceps burned today! And doing those wrist curls with 12lb dumbells always fries my forearms good.

This is a day for loss! I hopped on the scale, and I'm down .8 pounds from a week ago. Woohoo!

Jane - congrats on the extra pound loss. Better watch it, though, or those Lucky jeans will be too big for you before you know it :) I feel the same way you do about BM. It's more daunting to think about doing, than to actually do.

Buffy - I haven't seen below 120 since I was 12. Is DH a good cook?

Marcia - it is a crazy world, indeed. No, I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. I keep hoping to win a pot of money so I can pay for it all. We had snow here the other day. It's gone now, but I'm sure we'll be trudging through snow on Halloween night (typical for where we are). How you feel is certainly more important than what the scale says. If you feel you've been doing the best that you can be doing in your circumstances, then you have nothing to feel bad about. Don't let some number on a scale define your happiness.

Any - so what workout are you going to do this afternoon?

Jennifer - how many AP do you give yourself for doing the half-a-thon?

Well, time to go plan my menus for next week, and shopping list for tomorrow. Have a great day!
Sandra

Morning Everyone,

No workout today, I studied long and hard last night and I went to bed late. I have a question, I just join WW online 7 day trail.

How do I change from having my meals planned for the week/daily to inserting my own meals? did that make sense? Trying to follow there plan is too expensive, well at least for me, too much shopping x( I'd go broke :* ;( Thank you!

Teddygirl~

Sandra, I'm rather short. Only 5'2" soI'd really like to weigh around 112 which is where I've been around my whole adult life. Only gained those extra 10 within the last two years. Damn that turing 40x( .

My DH is a really good cook. I have to reign him in or lord only knows how much I'd weigh. come to think of it, we've been married for 2 1/2 years and that's when I started to put on a few pounds. Ahah, its all his fault ;).

Buffy

Good afternoon, ladies!!!

Well, just a quick check in before off for the workout. I think that today will be the #4 workout from Timesaver or maybe some kickboxing from CTX and Imax2.

Buffy- it's all the men's fault!!! I gained 60 lbs after I got married (but only about 10-15 in the first several years):( . DH used to cook, but now that he has a hard time standing up for any length of time, as well has having major muscle twitching problems, I don't trust him with a knife, you know??? That makes staying OP easy, because he doesn't care what I make, he usually likes it (except he has yet to like couscous) and except for pizza, he has almost always eaten healthy.

Tonight is my WI, I was feeling really, really bloaty this morning, but that's subsided. I will still be up on the scale, though. Probably because of yesterday's uber workout! Sigh!:(

Good afternoon everybody!

I just finished my workout, I did C&W step premix only and PUB.... lordy, lordy... the rotation I followed last month (Butts and Guts) and the one I've following this morning which is a fat burning focus/leg shaping is short a little on UB and with the BodyMax UB yesterday and PUB today, I may not be able to raise my arms tomorrow:eek: :eek: I'm already feeling it.... had a little muscle failure on some of those exercises too.

Sandra - I still have the tag on those Lucky's. When I drop that other 1/4 inch on my hips, I'll see how they look and take them back and GET A SMALLER SIZE (had to put that in all caps!) if I need to. They are the equivalent of an 8 (29 Long) and all my other pants are 8's so they should still be fine.

Off to feed the horse and then myself.

ETA -- Sandra congrats on the weight loss... feels good doesn't it?!

Jane - Congrats on the weight loss and the inches dropped!!! Keep it up!!! I don't have Bodymax, but I ordered BM2 ... and I can't wait for it, it looks like a great WO.

Marcia - Welcome back!!! And don't worry about the scale, you did ur best and the most important thing is that you are healthy!!!

Buffy - I'm also 5"2 (and I round up, hehe). My goal is 120lbs, but I wouldn't mine to go down too 115, but I'll see when I get there. One thing at a time.

Amy - Glad to hear your father is doing well. One of my friend's father passed away on Sunday, he had mouth cancer which spread to bone cancer, and he was only 55. He is taking it very rough, he is the oldest of 3 boys, so he feels like he has a lot of responsibility. So sad, when I hear of a story like that, I try to be less obessive about my weight, because I atleast have my health, which is the most important.
And, I love your quote about you being a wine-yes ... I agree with that one!

Jennifer - Good luck on your half!! Keep up the great work!!!

Sandra - Awesome job on your weight loss!!!

Teddygirl - What are you studying (sorry if you already said). I also find it hard sometimes to balance work, studying and exercising, especially during midterms and finals. And midterms are coming up :(.

Had a good OP day today, and I did C&W. Very tired, didn't sleep well last night because of my bf, so I am looking forward to my bed, lol.

Have a great evening everyone!!!

Corinne :)

Sandra: I did my last half in 2:47, so I used the slider thingie to calculate my points for 2 hours (which I think works out to be around 12 points?), and then do an extra for 47 min, and it worked out to be 16-17 points total. I'm eating throughout the entire race, though, so gotta account for those pounts that are eaten :). With my last, I ate a Clif Bar (6 points), drank 36 ounces of electrolyte replacement (3 points), and an energy gel (1-2 points, I think--I didn't look this one up).

At this point, quite honestly, I don't necessarily restrict myself to the AP I earn; I go by what I feel and if I feel hungry, I eat. I need to replenish that fuel! The only thing is, I SHOULD be refueling with healthy stuff (complex carbs like whole grain, protein, healthy fat, etc.), but what I crave are the bad carbs ;).

Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.