Weight Watchers Check In- Sunday 8/13

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Wow, I thought that I was getting a late start, I guess that everyone is sleeping in or busy!

Traci- Thanks so much for your help and ideas. I feel funny because I am the one that people come to for questions a lot, but am the first to admit when I need to go to someone else!

I am still thinking about changing to Core, but I think that I may need to change up the rotation first. I just sat down and figured out that I have been doing the same "rotation" since March! Little bits have changed here and there, i.e. upgrading from the Firm to Cathe, but the essentials have remained the same, nonetheless. I think that will be the first change, then the eating focus....one thing and a time, right?

I hope that everyone had a great day!!!

Morning Amy & All!
Just completed a KPC Hi/Lo Premix and an hour of stretching...
Doing well w/ points and heading for Sushi this afternoon! Ever since you all talked about it last week I've been craving!
AMY: I responded to your private message but your internet provider kept kicking it back to me... I know it works since we've been talking thru it so I'll just try a bit later.
Have a great day all!

Hi Amy and Traci and all to follow:

Did Lomax this morning. I did it on the 8in step and made it through 40 mins.. I tape it off of FitTv. Wow it was fun.

I am way over on points today. Used all 22 + 5aps + 16 flexies. It seems like so many points but when I calculated my day on Self Diet Club it comes out to a little under 1800. And according to them 40 mins on a 6-8in step I burned 470. But it will be Saturday on WI day to see how well the week has worked out.

It is beautiful out today, maybe me and my stepdaughter will take a walk later. Other than that it housecleaning, laundry and catching up on GH, Live with R&K and the Contender. ;-)

Amy I love this line. "CAUTION: Overly Caucasion.....DO NOT PLACE ON DANCE FLOOR!!!"
:p

Jenn

Hey Jenn-
(((Did Lomax this morning. I did it on the 8in step and made it through 40 mins.. I tape it off of FitTv. Wow it was fun.

I am way over on points today. Used all 22 + 5aps + 16 flexies. It seems like so many points but when I calculated my day on Self Diet Club it comes out to a little under 1800. And according to them 40 mins on a 6-8in step I burned 470. But it will be Saturday on WI day to see how well the week has worked out. )))

Jenn-
I am so envious I rarely use the 8" step all the way thru ANY workout! My joints are just fried after years of running... Sometiomes I use wrist weights w/ step and no risers just to get an extra good cardio.
I am a firm believer that we Cathe Fitness Fanatics need our target + APs + Flex to be strong enough to do these w/os regularly! Your WI Day will be great! Great job OP this weekend!

I'm alive, i'm alive, i'm alive!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sky diving was AMAZING!!! I am already ready to do it again, me and my boyfriend are talking about doing it next year!!! To anyone who wants to do it but is too scared, DO IT!!! It's surprisingly not that scary!! (And I am a big chicken, my best friend didn't believe that I would actually jump) And the feeling is so amazing that I can't even explain it! All I can say is WOW!!! lol ...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Corinne :) :) :)

Corinne-
What a woman!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just have to take your word for how amazing it is cuz unless I'm kidnapped and pushed out I see NO jumping from airplanes in my future! Cant wait to see the video clip so I can live vicariously thru you!
Congrats on overcome a challenging fear I'm sure!

Hi to all!!!

Did ok this weekend. Used some a bunch of Flexis on Fri. and Sat. but still have some left. Did good today. stayed at 21. Today was a rest day, so no AP's for me.

Woah, skydiving!!! I don't think I'd have the courage for that. Good for you.

Off to bed now. I'll check in tomorrow.

Hey, all!
Traci- I eventually did get your message. I don't know what people have problems with the internet provider, because someone else was having problems with that as well.

Corinne- I am so jealous!!! I would love to skydive!! Heck, I would love to even do that pseudo-skydive thing they have in Las Vegas (that big fan-thing)

I hope everyone has a good weekend, I will "see" you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.