Weight Watchers Check In, Sept 22-TGIF

Hey girls - here we go TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!! :7

I have a big open house tonight for Tastefully Simple, so I'm anxious and nervous at the same time. I found out that I finally have enough credit that I can get my own website, etc. I'll let you know when it's up so you can check it out if you want???

This is a huge busy weekend. I'm pretty sure I will be MIA all weekend. We own a bar and grill and there is a co-ed softball tourney going on, chicken feed for the snowmobile club and two cancer benefits (those aren't at our bar), but we need to go to those, too.

WOW - Oh, and how could I forget, I teach Sunday School, too. :)

Whew...........looks like not time to eat. :7 Which would be a good thing.

Take care everyone and I'll be back soon, i hope.

Marcia.

Morning to Marcia & All that follow
Awesome about your website! I cant wait to visit it!!! Sounds like a really fun social weekend! You'll do great!

Oh HAPPY FRIDAY WI DAY!!!! Down 1.8 this morning (thats really .8 because TTOM was up 1)
Had a great 3 days of eating clean and with DH leaving tomorrow for 5 days it should be smooth sailing this weekend!!!! I really love weekends home for ww purposes...

I think I'll get into the "goal drawer" this weekend... ya know the one that has all the pants and tops that had to be put away because they didnt fit for the past year (sometimes 2 years!)...

x(

Today:
cardio kicks (45 minutes)
legs mish mosh: FLOOR work only from: L&G, PP, Body Fusion, PLB (about 55 miutes)
Looking forward to it as I love floor leg work w/ weights, band & Ball!

Will be excited to be on boards this weekend and next weekend...:7 :7 :7

Marcia- Sounds like a full weekend! I hope that is smooth sailing! I can't wait until the website it up and running to check it out!!!

Traci- Once again, it looks like a busy workout day for you! Congratulations on the WI. I didn't officially WI at the meeting last night, but by my scale, I stayed the same. I am trying to be okay with that, especially with starting to see real changes in my midsection (actually starting to see definition in the upper abs!) and a flatter lower stomach. But it's very frustrating. I know that the eating more has helped with more energy and I am attributing the mid-section changes to the eating more, but hopefully the scale will start catching up!!!
Oh, I also enjoyed it when DH went to visit him family last Christmas, he was gone for 6 weeks and it was wonderful for WW purposes!!!

I slept a few hours last night, got up at 0330 (on purpose) to run to the grocery store. DH wanted to go alongx( which made the trip twice as long as normal!!! Anyway, I just wanted to check in before heading off to bed for the day. I am hoping that work tonight is a lot better than last weekend!!!

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Morning :D

TGIF…………

This weekend, I’m RESTING, my body is so tired and I mean tired. I’m just starting to feel like myself again; still purging out sh$$ from my BD.

Honestly, I haven’t worked out none this week. Between school and trying to caught up on ZZZZZZZZZZZ its’ been rough, all this week has been really rough for me ;( x(

I have been late for work everyday, since Tuesday when I returned. I keep over sleeping, when my alarm clock goes off, I CAN NOT BULGE or get up to shut the dog gone thang off. I guess it shuts itself off after 30 minutes or so. When I do wake up it scares me b/c it is bright outside and I’ve over slept an hour or two :eek: :eek: I was on time today, :) when I got home from school last night, I went straight to bed too tired to wash my face, sad but true.

This weekend I’m going to rest, study, workout and take vitamins too build up my strength. I am done with alcohol, fine wines....next round for that will be Thanksgiving,:9 but, until then, I have some SERIOUS toning and leaning to do :p

This morning, I have been working on my rotation and putting my workout calendar together, getting ready to bring it! tomorrow its' on :) ;-) ;) :D Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Teddygirl~

I'm back!! Exhausted, but back :).

Not much to report except the Maui Half was fun (except for the last 2-3 miles, which were killer for me), and I am so happy to be home. Maui was beautiful, but I have to admit, it's not on my top 10 list of vacation spots (I'm not much of a beach person; my ultimate vacation would be Western Europe--my family lived in Germany when I was a kid). Plus sticking with WW was very difficult for me. Luckily I gained only 2 pounds while I've been gone (although it seems there's always a lag with pounds gained, so in a week or two, I may see a few extra come "out of nowhere" ;)).

All in all, it was a good break and I am very, very happy to be back. I'm not, however, looking forward to catching up at work LOL!

Jennifer

Good day, everyone,

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I did stay on track with my points for the day.

Question: do you "eat" your activity points, do you save them for a special treat, or do you just forget about them and consider them a way to accelerate the weight loss?

I'm down 1.8 pounds since I last weighed myself 10 days ago. That's neat. Only about 8.8 pounds to go!

I can't remember who, but someone asked about getting GS Legs yesterday. YES!!!!! It is Cathe's best leg workout, no question. L(M)eaner Legs is also top notch, but it doesn't have the floor work of GSLegs.

Thank you to the person who viewed my Picture Trail. Can you tell I'm trying to write this post from memory? It sorely needs to be updated, as that 11 week old baby is turning 1 year old on Monday!! Maybe I'll do that soon.

I'd said that on Wednesday evening I was going to do a SS premix, and a high intensity mish-mosh of IMAX3 and KM (that mix came from Cathe's Feb '06 rotation). Well, this week I've decided that I MUST keep my workouts 70 minutes or less, so I forced myself to just do the SS workout, and leave the cardio for another day. Nicely enough, this left me with great energy on Thursday, so last night I did KickMax in its entirety. That Blast Challenge doesn't feel nearly so hard when you don't have IMAX3 blasts in front of it LOL! I had a fun workout. I think taking things down a notch is going to be good for me. Tonight's workout will be HSTA, with 100 x 2 sets of jumping jacks tacked onto the end.

Marica - whew! Busy weekend planned! Sounds like fun, though!

Traci - super job on the 1.8 pound loss! Going through the goal drawer can be a lot of fun.

Amy - happy sleeping. Do both you and DH work nights?

Jennifer - I'm not a beach person, either. My idea of a great vacation is to pack a bag and get lost in the woods for a week. Ahhhh, good times.

Oh, to answer a question from y-day: I don't go to meetings anymore. I got my Lifetime membership 3 years ago, and have maintained on my own. I found I know more about nutrition, healthy eating, and fitness than my leader did. And she treated us all like children. Frankly, I find all the stickers, etc. to be patronizing. Or maybe it's just the way the leader presented them. Anyhoo, I just weigh myself here at home, and keep track of things in my daytimer.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Hi everyone!
It's been busy busy busy here all day. This morning's workout was the heating pad shuffle - lower back to mid back and then low back again - LOL! Yup, the back is acting up again - but I saw my massage therapist today and he worked on it hard. He told me to make sure I get a good cardio WO in today to help set what he did. As soon as I'm done here, it's off to the gym I go.

Marcia - I love Tastefully Simple products - that beer bread is awesome! Can't wait to see your web site!

Traci - congrats on the 1.8 lbs! Good job!

Amy - I totally understand about DH and the grocery store. Did you end up getting lots of stuff you don't normally get too? Mine always buys some junk food that I would never buy if I was alone.

Teddygirl - Sounds like the hard partying really threw you for a loop! Rest up, you've got a whole year before you have to celebrate another birthday again!

Jennifer - so glad you enjoyed your marathon and Maui. I must admit I like the ocean, but I'm not a lay in the sun type person. I like to go and do things on vacation. Unfortunately, DH is a lay there and do nothing kind of guy on vacation. What is that saying about opposites attract? :)

Sandra - I just had the chance to look at your picture trail. Your kids are adorable. Can't wait to see the updated pics!

OK, it's time to follow "doctor Bob's" orders - I'm off to do some cardio. :9

Happy TGIF!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hey, all!
It rained most of the day here, so great sleeping weather!

Sandra- No, only I work nights but DH is disabled and tends not to sleep much (maybe 3 hrs/night) so he has gotten himself on my schedule.

Teddygirl- I know how you feel about the sleeping, that was all I seemed to want to do this week! Good luck with the new rotation and getting back on track!

Jennifer- it's so good to see you again. I am glad that you had a good time! I totally know what you mean about Maui, though! It's a gorgeous place to visit, but you don't want to stay! DH was stationed in Hawaii for 3 years and he's never had any desire to go back (that was 15 yrs ago!)

Claude- I hope that your back settles down! Please take care of yourself (it sounds like you already are)!!!

Well, I think that I am going to re-think my rotation, like Teddygirl. I am of for C & W (Friday is usually MM for me)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.