Weight Watchers Check In. - 9/18

Did pretty well yesterday. I ate about 24 pts. but I earned 7 AP's so I didn't feel too bad. I did GS C&T and walked 6 miles with DH. It was a really great walk.

Today I did GS legs. I may do some light cardio after work. Planned my menu for today. 20 pts. total. I'm really going to try and stay at that for a few days in light of the debauchery over the weekend.

Have a good OP day!!

Buffy

Congratulations on the weekend, Buffy! (another one down, right?)

Work wasn't bad last night until about 0500 when the ER wanted to bring another patient (which made 3 for me and we are supposed to have no more than 2 each in an ICU setting). Fortunately, they didn't bring him until after 0600 which meant all I needed to do was put him in the bed, assess him and basically baby-sit him until the day shift showed up.

I was absolutely STARVING all night! I didn't feel like I could eat enough! I know that it was because of Imax 2 (that seems to earn 9-10 APs for me) on Saturday. I am always starving the day after a kick butt work out! I ended up eating all my APs from yesterday and 5 flexies! Good thing I am trying to eat more!!!

Off to nap, now, will check in later! Wonder who else is around???

Hi Buffy! Glad you had a "fun" weekend... I think you are being way to hard on yourself... You started this week off well- YEAH
I have a rest day today then CC 3 for first time tomorrow... Will kick my booty I'm sure- Thats a GOOD thing right???
Have a great day!

Hi Amy-
You have such a stressful job.... I am amazed at how well you are able to stay OP! Those starving days can be killer!!! Lots of veggie soup for me on those days! Get a great nap in and have a wonderful day!

Morning all & happy Monday....
Did well at bay this weekend... just decided that other than 1 free day it just is so NOT WORTH IT to start off every Monday "worrying" if I can un-do 3 days of damage... it worked this weekend at least! DH out of town starting this Sat - Thursday so its really easy for me to stay OP in all ways!
Rest day today (2 on 1 off) and I really feel like its needed w/ ttom in full force!
Today: Making up another large batch of WW Soup (0 pts) to freeze and help me as my "comfort" food as temperatures are FINALLY suppose to drop out of the 90's by Wednesday... one can only pray!
Keeping good thoughts for Jennifer as her race is tomorrow.... Maui- WOW!
Everyone take care of yourselves today as we are all going a million miles an hour it seems!
BBL

Morning everyone -
Yesterday was a rest day for me. I wasn't planning for it, but as I went to log in my exercise journal I realized I had already worked out 7 days in a row. I figured a rest day was in order.

It was a busy day anyways, but eating wasn't so great. Dinner with DH on Friday was cancelled and we ended up doing lunch yesterday at a place that had been recommended. I ended up with a 1/2 French Dip sandwich and salad. It was awesome! I knew it was way over anything I'd normally eat, but you don't celebrate 18 years of marriage everyday, right?

Today I did PUB. Unfortunately, I didn't sweat a lot and don't feel like I got a grueling workout. Probably because I haven't been able to up my weights with this back thing. Tried to up my weights this morning and realized quickly that my back wasn't ready. I can't wait for this thing to go away! Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a walk later to get some sweat factor in.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Claude- sorry that your back is still mis-behaving! Congratulations on your anniversary! Hope you can get your walk in!

Traci-welcome back! Missed you girl! I honestly don't mind the 'starving' days because I know that I earned it and just make sure that I feed myself clean food! Of course, I 'can't' give up my baked Cheetos!!! I have been able to clean up my diet TONS in the last 6 mos especially, but there are limits to what a girl will give up!;-)

See you all in the morning, I have decided what tomorrow's workout will be, something heavy cardio, though. Today is a rest day! I feel that I need it after the uber busy weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.