Weight Watchers Check in 9/12 Tuesday

Morning everyone...
Yesterday was OP for Pts & W/O.. great Lower body day!
Today is Cardio 90 Mix: It will be a SJP Premix w/ Hi/Lo, Step, Blasts. A little dread factor as I am not a Hi/Lo kinda gal!
Rained on my lawnmax day as well so gotta throw that in there. I think I'll do back yard today and front on Thursday.

Everyone: Hope WIs, Workouts, Rest Days are all wonderful and go as planned!

Amy: I hope the administrators stop messin' w/ the system... nothing worse than dreading going to work!

Check Back Later:D

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say that I will be MIA for the next 9 days! I won't be bringing a computer with me to Hawaii, so I will talk to y'all next week :).

Jennifer

Good Morning!!

Have a great time in Hawaii, Jennifer.

Traci, Your workouts leave ME gasping for air. Enjoy.

Yesterday was OP for me as well. Did well eating wise. I'm having a bit of pain in my groin muscle from too much running I think. I'm going to have to sub in some other cardio for a few days.

Today I did TLT BBBB. I don't really do the TLT's that often. I don't find them challenging enough. I added a bit of treadmill work.

Off to the shower and then work.

Have a great day.

Buffy

Buffy;
Funny how different bodies respond to w/o's... I cant run to save my hide but can jump up and down on a step and lift wts all day....
You just take care of that groin and rest if needed...Great w/ OP too!

Morning everyone!
Today's my day off and I'm loving it.

Had trouble deciding what to do because the back is still acting up. Step is out because it causes spasms, power walk was a no cuz it's cold out there, upper body weights would be risky with the back so I settled on lower body - but with no weights. SO I did PLB stability ball portion only, KM leg drills, and L&G floorwork and standing leg work only. I didn't sweat as much as I would have liked, but the muscles were tired and shakey when I finished so I guess they got a good work out. Just sitting here I can feel them still going through the jelly leg syndrome.

Eating was good yesterday - OP plus all two AP's.

Today I have appts and errands so I'm off now. Have a great day everyone!

Jennifer - best of luck with your marathon! Have funin Maui!!

Buffy - You're wise to switch it up if that groin muscle is sore.

Amy - ain't it great when management makes a decision they know nothing about!

Traci - I know how you feel about Hi/Lo - I avoid it like the plague.

Happy Tuesday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Good morning,

Claude – nice work! :)

How’s everyone? Well count down 5 days before my BD I’m excited I will be 50. And I’m going to celebrate Thursday is my last day to work I will be returning Tuesday the 19th with a hang over of course, what can I say……….

Last night, workout was only Imax 2 this workout is so much fun…keeps me smiling.

Tonight, workout will be either KM or low max not sure

Starting H&R Block classes tonight with me luck.

Teddygirl~

>>>>>>>so I settled on lower body - but with no weights. SO I did PLB stability ball portion only, KM leg drills, and L&G floorwork and standing leg work only

Oh Claude what a great lower workout! I think its great you did it all w/out thw weights... its still killer! How are you going to run all those errans w/ jelly legs?????

Teddygirl-
Good luck and have fun w/ class tonight! If your birthday falls on saturday I wont be around so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Congrats on being happy, healthy and wise! 50 will be a blast!

Good Morning!

Yesterday was truly a rest day...I practically slept all day! I have to go back today for an appt with DH as well as other "mandatory" training. Good thing I get paid for it!

I am also going to visit a good friend who is having the gastric bypass surgery today. I feel for her, because in the 2 1/2 years I have known her, she has tried so hard to lose weight without being able to. She has to be at least 350lb and only 5'3"!!! She's definitely the type of person this surgery was invented for!!! I have known lots of others that only had it because they didn't want to work!

Anyway, yesterday wasn't too bad, dug into the flexies, but heck, the brownie my brain/tongue was screaming for was worth it!!!!

I haven't decided what to do today. I think that I may try a jog depending on the weather....it's been raining off and on. LawnMax is calling as well, but that's tomorrow's problem!

Later!

Well, going for my jog was out....at least if I wanted to jog anyway. If I were up for a swim, that's a different story!:D

I couldn't decide what I was in the mood for, but I was really looking forward to running, haven't done it since my trip! I wasn't in the mood for circuits or step, so I settled on the Timesaver version of Kick, Punch, Crunch (30 min) and ended up doing High Step circuit after that (45 min). I think I am done for the day!!!

Now, DH has a stress test to get to and I have the ACLS update to get to!

Later!!!

>Good Morning!
>
>Yesterday was truly a rest day...I practically slept all day!
>I have to go back today for an appt with DH as well as other
>"mandatory" training. Good thing I get paid for it!
>
>I am also going to visit a good friend who is having the
>gastric bypass surgery today. I feel for her, because in the
>2 1/2 years I have known her, she has tried so hard to lose
>weight without being able to. She has to be at least 350lb and
>only 5'3"!!! She's definitely the type of person this surgery
>was invented for!!! I have known lots of others that only had
>it because they didn't want to work!
>
>Anyway, yesterday wasn't too bad, dug into the flexies, but
>heck, the brownie my brain/tongue was screaming for was worth
>it!!!!
>
>I haven't decided what to do today. I think that I may try a
>jog depending on the weather....it's been raining off and on.
>LawnMax is calling as well, but that's tomorrow's problem!
>
>Later!

Amy, I'm glad you enjoyed the brownie. I just had a piece of lemon meringue pie. There is a b-day in my office, so one of the secretaries made it. How could I say no. It was wonderful. I've figured out the rest of my points for today and if (I said if) I stick to it and go to yoga class tonite, I won't have to dip into my flexies. Hum, we'll see.

Buffy

Amy - Have you tried the VitaBrownies? I just found them and the Vita Muffins in the organic section of my supermarket. They're one point each and actually really good! Just a thought for the next time you want a treat. They're not cheap, but I figure if I'm can treat myself and stay OP then it's worth it.

Hope DH's stress test goes well and good luck to your friend!

Teddygirl - congrats on turning 50 with such a great attitude! So it's the 17th, right? We'll make sure to wish you a great big happy birthday! And have fun with the H&R classes. I hate doing taxes - took the CPA and all, but have stayed out of public accounting to avoid taxes!

I managed to sneak in a 30 minute walk this afternoon. I always like getting an extra bit in, even though it's usually a walk/jog. It just feels good to do a litle more.

Well, it's just about bed time for me. 5am comes quickly! Good night everyone!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.