Weight Watchers Check In 8/23

Good morning everyone:

How's it going? I am staying on track and feeling great!!! :)

I've changed up my exercise quite a bit to see if that can make a difference, since I've been on this stand still for about 2 years x( x( x(

I am a cardio girl 100%, so to mix things up I got a rotation that is mainly weights instead of cardio. Already, two days into the rotation I'm feeling better!!! It could all be in my head, but hopefully not :7 This is something that I've NEVER done. I usually put weights in my workout, but by far are not the main focus. This time around it's different - we'll see what the results are going to be in 4 weeks.

Today I have 50 minutes of cardio, plus Legs and Glutes.

Stay focused, girls!!!

Marcia

Marcia- Glad you made it thru the workshop & Chinese lunch! I think you're realy really smart to change up your workouts to higher WT focus! What I found interesting after reading Cedie's Bio (Shes most like my body type) is that she says she struggles with wt until she started lifting more / cardio less. I have actually decided to do this with a new rotation I made that startes next week since I've been doing lots of cardio lately. Just remember to look for the NSV as muscle may appear as scale wt especially in the early stages as muscles are retaining water and learning to recover.

Marie: Good luck on WI today! Sounds like you already have a plan to get in more exercise / water (or at least plan to start thinking of a plan) lololololol

Amy: Congrats on compliments from FIL.... dont you just LOVE when someone actually notices all your hard work????

Corinne-Jennifer-Buffy: Hope you guys have a wonderful day planned for yourselves! Can't wait to read how you are all doing!

Yesterday:
Was really feeling bad (Day 1 of TTOM).... I took Cathe workouts off the plate & dusted off some less intense workouts and actually ended up adding wts to make it more challenging.... FELT GREAT the entire workout but it was a real effort to get myself to not to yet another unplanned rest day.... Thats a victory for me!
Ended up doing : Gilad Cardio Blast (like kickbox) using my Turbo Jam Kickbox weighted gloves (they are GREAT!)
also did Kathy Smith Full Body Circuit.... was actually a better w/o than I thought just added a bit more high intensity to cardio.
Ate: 23 points: low for me but just not hungry

Today:
Kathy Smith Peak Fat Burn ( Interval)+ BootCamp Cardio Only
TTl 50 min
PLB Floor & Ball Work + Muscle Endurance Leg Presses
TTl 30 min
Need to eat around 25-29 points today
:) :) :)

Hi ladies-

It is another beautiful August day. Perfect fair weather. :) That is what my day off is going to be.

I'm thinking of doing HCE interval circuits. Cardio and weights combo. Or PLB and I2. I just don't know.

Have you ladies heard of the new monthly pass?? Do any of you use the tools on the internet? I'm thinking about joining the meetings. Give myself some true accountabilty. The free online resources make it very appealing to me. What are your thoughts?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

;-)

Jenn

Jenn-
Would you mind sharing what free monthly pass is? I am doing WW online but havent seen anything about it... Thanks!

Yesterday went well. I did an extra yoga class after work which was a nice change of pace.

Eating went well. I ate my 20 plus the 6 AP's I earned.

Today I did KPC/L&G premix plus abs plus some extra treadmill work. I earned a total of 4 AP's and plan on using them today.

I would everyone has a great OP day!!!

Buffy

Good morning, ladies :).

Feeling good today and started off with some yummy cereal for breakfast and I'm about to jump into my weight workout (FIRM Complete Aerobic Weight Training--I'm starting a new PUB/PLB rotation next week and I can't wait!!! :D :D).

Yesterday went well too, although I wasn't quite as diligent about writing everything down. I've kept track of the points pretty well in my head, though, so I kept it to 24 points + the 4 AP I earned from the track workout last night.

I woke up craving fruits, so I'll be packing lots of fruit to take with me to work today :).

Have a great day, everyone!!

Jennifer

Good Morning Everyone!!!

I am finished school!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Sorry, lol, just really excited, have been in school straight since September, so I am looking forward to the break. And I am a co-op student, so I start my first work term on September 5th!!! Can't wait!

I am going on vacation tomorrow morning, meeting my parents and going camping! I plan on staying as close as possible to my points, but I don't think I will be counting (it will be nice to take a few days off of counting!). I plan on walking a lot and bringing the green resistance band to do a few exercises and it's easy to pack, so why not!

I have a Doctor's appointment today, arg :(. I had to though, I have horrible migraines (i get an aura, then I go numb the whole half of my body, then my tongue goes numb, then I get a massive (I mean massive) headache, and then I am sick, and this lasts about 5 - 6 hours). I've consulted about it before because I've had them since I've been 13, but nothing has been working :(. So hopefully today I'll find a way to control them.

Well this is a long post, sorry, lol, but to everyone who has already posted today, great, awesome job!!! Good idea Traci listening to your body! Marcia, you are really doing great, be proud. I've been off the program a bit too lately, and you have inspired me to get back on track (after vacation tho, heheheh :p) Everyone else, keep up the great work!!! And Marie, good luck with WI.

Corinne :) :) :)

Jennifer- sounds like a great new rotation you have planned! Go for it.

Corinne- HIGH FIVE GIRL!!!!!!!! Enjoy your vacation and be very proud of yourself for taking the band! Prayers coming for migraine relief... my sister has suffered for years and I have seen how 1 migraine can put her down for days on end.... You tell your doc I said to FIX IT! hahah

Hugs to all off to run errands BBL

Traci- I found the monthly pass on the website when you search for meetings. Well I actually found it in the mail at work. I work for the post office. I guess what it is is: 40.00 a month, unlimited meetings, and free use of the internet tools. I copied it off of the website here is the info. $9.22 a wk or 39.95. It sounds like a great deal.

With Monthly Pass you get:
Unlimited meetings each month.
Free eTools, internet weight-loss companion.
FREE registration.
Our lowest price per week.

Available in participating areas only.
If you have purchased Monthly Pass in the meeting room, complete your sign up by entering your access code now.
More information about Monthly Pass
How does it work?
It’s easy, you:
Buy your Monthly Pass in the meeting room or online.
Show your Monthly Pass card at your meeting to sign in.
Will get a new card in the mail each month.
Get charged on your credit card each month until you cancel, so there’s no need to make a payment when you attend a meeting.
Use eTools to stay on track in between meetings.

Corinne so happy for you to be out of school. Enjoy your camping trip. Migraines are no fun. I had one once, I thought I was going to die. My stepmom had one and it gave her temporary vision loss. The doc told her it was an optical migraine. I can't imagine a regular headache is bad enough. I agree with Traci tell your doc we said FIX IT!!!

I did I3 up to interval 8. I pooped out on 9&10. With my hce extreme
I have all 10 intervals.

Off to the shower, clean up the house a little bit and then to the fair. Caramel apple with nuts here I come. :9 :9 :9 ;-) :) :D :7

Jenn

Hi - quick question...

I'm a lifetime member for many years. Before my question, I'll share a funny story. When I originally became a lifetimer, my goal weight was set at 108 lbs. (I set it.) I'm 5'. I didn't have that much to lose at the time (maybe 10 lbs. at most) so this was an ideal situation to become a lifetime member. It has served to keep me in-check (somewhat) for all of these years. BUT as the years have progressed, I've had to keep pushing my goal weight up. lol Weight Watchers let me do this as at 5' you can be as high as 123. So.....now, after all these years, yup - my goal weight is 123. AND, I'm pushing it so I really have to get back on track. I've been reading this check-in and finally pulled out a points tracker and journal today.

Okay...sorry for getting off-track. My question, as a lifetime member are the online tools available to you at no charge also? Just curious. I really don't want to pay for any weight watcher services as I feel that I could probably lecture for them as I've basically followed their "diet" for years.

Thanks!!! Nancy

Hi I'm a lifetimer also and no to your question meetings are free but not WW online services - I pay for my e-tools sunbscription as I find I journal better that way.

Jenn-
What a great w/o!!! You are the interval queen!
Thanks for all the detailed info on the new WW promo.... Looks like its the best of both worlds!

Thank you, I wish was the interval queen. I have to take breaks and modify a lot of the jumps. But I'm getting there. I love learning Cathe routines. Everytime you do one you learn a little more and feel accomplished.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.