Weight Watchers Check In 8/21

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Good Morning all. I am starting to wrap up my last shift for a couple of weeks (leave at 0900 this morning for "vacation"). I am not planning on staying OP while gone, but not going overboard, either! I am planning on trying to "be smart" and just not worry about it! The running shoes are coming along, so hopefully I will be able to get some workouts in, too!

Corinne- I thought that I had responded to your question last night, but it didn't get posted for some reason. Anyway, waffle mats (or puzzle mats) are foam mats that fit together like puzzles to cover the floor and to provide padding. They come in various thicknesses and are really great to workout on. If you want to actually see them www.greatmats.com has some great pictures/examples.

Buffy- Again, I though that I had responded to you last night but it got "poofed". Anyway, I wouldn't feel bad about using your flex points. Heck, I have been eating all of them for several weeks.

I was playing around with my points the other night and started doing some math. My target points are 24 for the day. Anyway, I added up all the points I ate in 1 wk (target + flex), then subtracted my activity points that I had earned. I divided that value by 7 and found out that even with all the flex points, I was still only eating 21-23 points/day (average) because of all the exercise. When I get back and buckle back down, I am going to start eating my activity points and see if that makes a difference.

I hope that everyone has a great day and I will "see" you later. I will try to check in if I can find decent internet access (parents and inlaws have dial up).

Good morning, Amy - have a wonderful vacation, rest and enjoy yourself!!! I hope you are going somewhere fun! :)

I am ready to roll today! The golf tourney didn't fair too well for us, but the weather was so nice and I had fun, but going out to dinner afterwards was too much on my plate (no pun intended :p ) I didn't last long and I had to go home to bed. Next time I will know. I must be getting old x(

I need to kick start my exercise, I didn't do much for exercise all weekend and I can feel it! I really love to exercise and need to start putting myself first and getting that stuff done and in my schedule.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Marcia.

Hi Marcia, Amy and all to follow-
Amy: Have a great vacation- we'll miss you here !!!
Marcia: I too blew exercise off all weekend .... I went way over my planned High Points Day and feel bloated and YUCKIE this morning!
I am not going to leave the house today until I have worked out enough to al least sweat the JUNK out of my system!!!!
My plan: scratch that I WILL BE DOING:
C&W Timesvaer (36 min)
C&W Abs (10)
Turbo Jam 20 minute Kick
Treadmill (30min)
That will give me about 80 min Cardio + Abs
I think that should help me feel a bit better!
Points goal: 20 (target only) Will need to do lots of veggies to keep hunger under control....

I sure missed checking in all weekend but we have no internet access at our primative little fishing home so I guess I need to figure out how to make myself more accountable when we're there (which is quite a bit!)

Have a great day- I'll check in later to catch up w/ everone else.

Amy, Enjoy your vacation. I didn't stay OP when I went on vacation; I just kind of watched it and I was actually down a bit on my weigh in. Go figure.

Macia - Kick some butt today!!!

Traci- That's a heck of a workout you have planned. Enjoy.

I planned on doing Viper this morning but I got a bit of a late start. I did Cardio Coach #5 instead. It gave me quite an endorphin rush!!! Love it.

I earned (at least) 4 AP's today, but I think I'm going to keep my points at 22. I find it very hard to do 20 pts. Since I work out 6 days a week, I always have my AP's to allow me to eat more. The hard part is Sunday when I don't work out. I have to throw in a couple of Flexies. LOL.

Have a great day!!!

Buffy

Good Morning Everyone!!! :)

Amy - Thanks for the link, it looks really cool! And have a great vacation!!!

Traci - I ate a lot this weekend too, and I'm not feeling well at all today. I wanted to wake up early today to get in Imax 2 and study, but my stomach was all gross when I woke up that I just went back to bed. Now, I have only time to study, because my exam is at 2 :-(.

Marcia - That's great you enjoyed your tourney!

Anyways, gotta hit the books :( arg ... Have a great day everyone!

Corinne :)

Morning,

I cant believe it’s Monday already, this weekend flew by me ;( x( Tonight workout, will be, well first, starting with a long walk. I have to drop my car off at Auto Tune for repairs ARGH…. I’m going to walk back home. Then I plan to do legs & glutes.

Eatery:
M1
3 egg whites 1 pt
1 WW english muffins 1pt
1 slice of ff cheese 1 pt

M2
fruit 2

M3
1 c homemade chili made w/lean turkey meat 4pts
7 low fat wheat crackers 2

M3
WW entrée oriental chicken w/rice 4 pts
fruit 1pts

M4
whey protein drink 2 pts

Then off for a long hot bubble bath aw.......

Teddygirl~

WW Team-
I have cleaned out my home video closet this morning and am going to offer to our WW team free of charge any ones you guys might want to add to your collection. I'll cover shipping too for you guys. Wednesday I'm going to post the videos (any you guys dont snatch up) in Open Forum but I'm going to have them pay 5.00 per video. So please let me know if you want any/all of them. You can email me at [email protected].
Have a good day!
Traci

Miscellaneous
DVD:Jazzercise Body Sculpt & Stretch Total Body 55 minutes
VHS:The Firm Upper Body Sculpt 30 minutes
VHS:The Firm Firm Abs 3 - 15 min workouts
VHS:Slim in 6 6 Pack Abs
Cathe's Stuff
DVD:Basic Step w/ Stability ball Abs
VHS:Get in Shape for Wedding Step + Muscle Toning
VHS:MIS (Max. Intensity Strength)
VHS:MIC (Max. Intensity Cardio)
VHS:power Circuit (from CTX Series)
VHS:pure Strength Series (3 Tapes) Strong Legs & Abs + Chest Shoulder Tricep + Back Biceps Abs

HI all;

Sorry about not coming here and posting but at the moment I just can not get myself ready to workout and counting points religiously it is just not a good time right now.

I have commited myself to start fresh on the 28 next Monday because;

1. My husband should be done with putting down the solid hardwood floors in my workout space by then ( at the moment I have boxes of flooring getting used to the climate of the house and there are tools everywhere)

2. My kids will be back in school and not underfoot and taking over the tv where I workout (the living room)
x(

Needless to say when all is clear I can have some much needed 'me time'

I hope to get back on here and post regularly

:7

Hi WWs,
Trying to stay OP but only doing OK with that. I think I am good with portions but not necessarily choices. And I did have a candy bar craving today and gave in.

We bought a car this weekend. A 2007 black ford focus. It has heated seats and heated outside mirrors. I can't wait to get it on Wed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.