Weight Watchers Check-In 8/20

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Well, it's been an busy night at work!

I hope that everyone had a good day yesterday. Step Beast, I mean, Blast was a kick butt workout! I actually did the entire thing, blasts and all! I needed to do straight cardio and my running shoes were already packed. It really helped that I had the waffle mats as well, I don't think that I could have done the air jacks or the tuck jumps without them! Not that I can do them very well, anyway, but I gave them the 'ole college try!!! I was actually able to get some "air" on the air jacks, too!!! That's a HUGE improvement.

Marcia- So, how'd the golf tourney go? How was dinner out? I hope that it all went well, but if not, today is another day!!!

Again, I hope that everyone has a good day. I will check in either later today or tonight after I get up from my sleep.

Hi all-

Amy the waffle mats sound like good idea. I can't do the jumps either, I just do regular straight jumps. I also have a heel spur so I think. I definetly have heel pain. Not so much when I have my shoes on.

Marcia- I too am a golfer. This is my first year really although I have had the clubs for a while. I really like it. I golf a womens league once a week. DH is huge golfer does it everyday. Sometimes I think I married Tiger and DH looks very similiar to him. So I guess I lucked out. :) Hope you had a great tourney!!;-)

This week I stayed the same which is great since I was very frustrated. Car shopping sucks!}( I found a car but can't get a loan. I guess my debt to income is to high so I need a cosigner. Well thats a problem, not only does my family have all thier credit tied up but DH does not want to tie up his credit and that makes me sad, hurt and pissed off freaking mad. So he got a new car and I'm still hoping for one. Hopefully Monday I will have an answer. I understand him not wanting to tie up all of our credit in 6yr loan but as his wife he should just do it and see if it can be done. I understand the reasons but it still ticks me off. x( Thanks for the vent.;-)

I will try to do better this week. Today I am going to BodyMax. And hopefully my rotation will go as follows:
Sun-BodyMax, Mon-??, Tues-PUB&PLB, Wed-I2 & I3, Thurs-try to get in Supersets and then golf league. Fri-KPC+some KM Drills. Sat-rest!!

And I have to work on being a more consistent journaler.

Well all sorry for the long post. Have a happy sunday!;-)

Jenn

I did ok this weekend. I used up about 22 flex points total. The good news is I never use any flex points during the week. I really need them on the weekend; I can't give up my social life. LOL. We'll have to see if this plan works. I don't know why but I feel a bit guilty about using flex points. I know they are built into the program and are meant to be used but for some reason, I just feel like I'm cheating. Anyone else out there feel the same way?

With that being said, if I can use the FP and still lose weight (even if its slow) I'd rather do that then feel totally deprived. That only leads to giving up and going OP.

Anyway, today was a rest day for me. It was raining here so we didn't get to hike like we had planned.

Tomorrow I think I'll do Viper. Haven't done that one in awhile.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Buffy

Hello peeps!

Amy, this is a stupid question, but what the heck is a waffle mat?!?!? And congrats on completing Step Blast, I don't have that WO, but it looks intense.

Jenn, car shopping sees not fun at all! I understand you being upset with your DH, I'm not married (not even close to it, lol) but I know when I am, I would want my DH to support me, but maybe he will change his mind! And are you doing I2 and I3 in the same day?!?! If so, may I shake your hand?! That's CRAZY! Just doing one of them is crazy enough for me in one day, lol.

Buffy, I do eat a lot of my flexies on the weekend, actually I only eat my flexies on the weekend. My boyfriend and I eat one meal, where I eat my favorite foods that are really really fattening, lol. I come out not feeling deprived nor guilty! I just enjoy. And then, right back on track. I make sure to make the occasion special too, I set up the table all nice, we light the candles, and I eat really slowly to make sure I really savour it. Yes, we do look silly having a candle lit dinner where the main course is a poutine or chicken burger, lol, but it works for me :) Dessert is either a cookie, brownie or a piece of dark chocolate which we split in half, I really make sure my portions are small for everything I just mentioned!! Yummy yummy :9! I look forward to do it all week! lol

Well, exercising was zero all weekend :(. I'm in finals right now, and I'm so not prepared, but O well. I've been in school straight since September, am I need a break badly from the books. I'm usually very studious and have no problems studying, but this semester, I just can't concentrate. But whatever, I'll get the mark I deserve ;(.

Take care everyone!! Hope everyone who is on vacation right now is enjoying themselves!

Corinne:)

Corinne, Thanks for your response on the FP's. I know I should just use them and not feel bad. Too much restriction and guilt is bad for me. I'm woking on it.

Good luck on your finals. Working out can wait. It sounds like you just need to focus on one thing for now.

Buffy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.