Weight Watchers Check In 8/11 FRIDAY!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Friday WW

Weigh In was this morning and I am down 1.4 #s :7
I have found the last 2 1/2 weeks that in order for me to lose weight w/ all the exercise I must eat an average of 25-29 points a day... basically for me its my 20 points + 5 Flex + All APs.
What a lesson for me! The scale doesnt move unless I eat more of the right foods! I feel like my brain is finally starting to change from the "diet mentality" and see the Health & Fitness Light.

I have a new homecare patient I start w/ today so won't be on line until late afternoon but much happiness to all of you on this Friday!

CONGRATS Traci - what a wonderful feeling, I'm sure, for you to finally figure out what YOUR body needs and doesn't need so you can lose weight. I sure wish I'd find the right combination - but, I'm still trying. ;-)

I started the August 04 rotation and hope for some great results from it.

Good luck OP today everyone and stay focused.

Marcia.

Hello everyone!!!

Haven't been on for a few days, too busy studying and I didn't want to get distracted (and I easily get distracted, it's not even funny), so my progress on the past couple of days have been good, I haven't had too much time to exercise, but every time I had time to take a break, I would go for a walk or just do some free weights. My eating wasn't the best :(, it was my boyfriend's birthday on Tuesday, so cake had to be eaten, LOL, and it was delicious!!! :9 :9 :9 But now, its back on track!!! I haven't weight myself, but I feel great, so I'm not going to worry about it!

Congrats Traci on the 1.4#, what an accomplishment!!! PS ... I ordered Terminator also, lol, no control, no control! I was going to wait awhile until I bought that DVD, but I kept on thinking about it, and talking about, that my boyfriend told me to buy it and shut up, lol, too bad it didn't end up him buying it for me, hahahaha, I guess I'll have to be even more annoying next time, lol ... just kidding!!!

Welcome Teddygirl!!! Everyone here is sooo supportive that I'm sure you will love it and find it easier to lose the pounds you want to lose! I also find WW to be the best diet out there, cuz it's not really a diet, it's a lifestyle change!

Marie, congrats on the 2.2#. That is amazing and inspiring. Whatever you did that week, it was right!!!

Keep up the great work everyone, I haven't been posting, but every night before I went to bed, I read the posts, and everyone seems to be doing great!!! I love how everyone is honest, like when they are having problems sticking to the program, or just had a binge day. I know this may seem silly, but I thought I was the only person who would binge ... i know, i know, but I really did, I thought I was the only one, and reading how it happens to everyone, and it's okay, just learn from it, I find that will help me the most to lose my last 20-25#. So thanks again for this thread, i love love love it!!! :)

Sorry for this being soooo long, hahaha, this is what happens when youo miss a few days, lol.

Going sky diving in 2 days!!!! :eek:

Corinne :)

Hi Everyone,

Congrats. Traci. Way to go!

I had my WI this morning and boy was I thrilled to be down 2.2 lbs. I was surprised because I wasn't that strict on my vacation. I guess those daily runs helped.

I did LowMax this morning with a bit of extra treadmill work. I really need the AP's today because I'm going out to dinner tonite with DH. We are going for sushi (not too bad) and I'm sure we'll have wine (not too good, but it is the weekend).

I'm loving WW so far. I've tried so many diets and haven't been able to stick to them. It's nice to finally feel in control and see the scale move (in the right direction).

Have a great day!!

Morning Ladies,

Congrats :) Tracie and Buffy nice work!

TGIF………Workout this morning Imax 2 love it! something about this workout keeps a smile on my face. Nice work Cathe!

You know, I forgot that one of the girls for this forum sent me this a while ago. Food Points Calculator I saved it on my workout disk.
And found out that a cup of Flex Cereal is only 2 pts and not 3.

Eatery today

Meal 1
1 c flex cereal 2 pts
1 c ff milk 2 pts
½ banana 1pt
1 boiled egg white 0 pts

Meal 2
WW dragon shrimp entrée 5pts

Meal 3
3 c shrimp 4 pts (i think)
1 broccoli 0 pts
Tomato 0 pts
1 sm corn on cob 1 pts

My fourth meal is iffy at this point, after I finish UB tonight, not sure what I’m having. More than likely a protein drink. Have a great weekend everyone, I’m off work today at 12:30 YIPEE!.

Teddygirl~

Hi everyone -
late checkin for me today. Yesterday was not pretty. I found my DH stash of chocolate kisses. Umm, let's just say that in my DH's absence (he's in Maine for a couple days), I comforted myself with an ample amount of kisses to last at least a month. Plus I topped that with those dog gone graham crackers and too much almond butter. But we're all human, I'm having some bad days (and now I can't blame those extra pounds on just a lack of cardio.) Time to get back on track.

So far today I'm doing great. Egg white omelette for breakfast, yogurt and veggies for snack, salad topped with chicken for lunch, more veggies this afternoon. Supper was salad, plus some homemade meatballs with sauce - no pasta. I had a fat free pudding for dessert and will most likely have some fruit before bed. I'm feeling pretty good so far.

I had a tough time started today. I didn't want to workout first thing like I normally do. So I ended up going for a 45 min power walk after breakfast. I then spent the rest of the day painting trimwork in our hallway. I normally don't mind painting, but this is the hallway that goes up a staircase and there are EIGHT doors in all. It took two hours just to do the upstairs portion.

Well, I'm off to do some lower body work before getting back to more painting before bedtime.

Traci & Buffy - congrats on the weight loss!!

Marcia - hang in there - you will find the right combination for you.

Corinne - sky diving?!?! I admire you. I wouldn't even have the guts to sign up for it. You go girl!

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hi all- I also haven't been on for a couple of days either and the reason was one big mess. Somehow someone figured out my debit card number and used it to sign up for a dating website. I called them and they told me I had to contact the bank. It is such a pain in the butt. I was so dependent on that card. So I had to cancel my savings, checking and debit accounts. How annoying.

Congrats on the loss ladies. I think I am down a pound but my WI is not until tomorrow when I wake up. I also didn't get in all my workouts. I did play golf twice this week. But that was riding in the cart. So I figure it was light workout for about 2+ hours. On the slider that is 5 points. Today I had a hefty workout planned but I got delayed with errands so that didn't happen. Hopefully tomorrow if not back on the wagon Sunday.

Gym mom- I also had a horrible day yesterday. I couldn't get enough of salty foods. I'm glad today was better for you. We all have bad days. Today has been better but not great. Liveable for me.

Corinne- I also wouldn't have the courage to jump out of plane. I admire you!! I would like to try parasailing but I probaley I won't.

Well ladies have a great weekend it is suppose to be beautiful.

Jenn

Hey, ya'll!
I am glad to hear that everyone is doing so well.
I didn't end up going to my WW meeting last night. I woke up from a nap and didn't feel well at all. I really didn't trust myself to drive the 35 minutes it takes to get to the meeting. I also know from my home scale that there was no change (which is good, but frustrating!) I couldn't even get myself to do LowMax (which I am sure would have probably made feel better). So I did some cardio tonight before plowing through Muscle Max (I love that workout!)

Jenn- Just make sure you drink more than your share of water!!! Sorry about the credit/debit card fiasco!!!

Corinne- Keep on truckin', girl!!! I would love to go sky diving!!!

I hope everyone else is doing good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.