Weight Watchers 12/21 Thursday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy 4 days til Christmas!

Got a little more than 3 hours of sleep last night so I'm feeling pretty darn perky this morning! Will have to get workouts in before I crash around noon I'm guessing. Today is Yoga + Cardio. Thinking it will be Bryan Kest Power Yoga + Timesaver 2 Step 7 HiLo.

Back later After I read some personals! Hope all is well and everyone has shopping/baking/cleaning COMPLETED!

Cheryl: YEAH on scale and presentation- Todays theme song:
"I am woman here me roar!"

JANE: SOOOOO Sorry about Dr's lack of sensitivity & professionalism. You are very right about respecting patients time. Its over and I hope you got your work caught up and will resume w/ your planned workouts to help relieve the stress you must be under! BETTER DAY TODAY!

AMY: I thought that much cleaning WAS the workout????? What a great job you did w/ the workout in between all that cleaning... yes I know- the w/o was just a form of scrubbing procrastination wasnt it? YEP...You are BUSTED! Made the hummus recipe... WooHoo Yippee Yummy!

TEDDYGIRL: WooHoo to you on sticking w/ your party plan! LOL at wing..who can stop at just 1 wing??? That in itself is victory!

LORI: Glad you have put scale news in perspective.... take the next week 1 day at a time.. Enjoy holidays w/ dad & family!

BUFFY: Glad to hear you're being smart about points... you know your body needs best... customize! Party Strategies.... mine is DONT GO! lol...obviously I have few Xmas Strategies.... heres the blah blah blah... Remember the party is about the people not the food/alcohol (although food/alcohol makes some people more fun!)....Eat first (unless you know you'll over eat anyway at which point you could have saved calories by NOT eating first)...... Don't stand by food tables / bar (although if its a boring party ya gotta perch somewhere exciting!). As you can see I am not the one to help you succeed at the parties this year... but maybe if you chuckled a bit you burned some extra calories :7

Claude: Happy Day to you!

Off to the coffee pot I trot!

Good morning all....

Traci - I slept 9 1/2 hours last night!! How about that for crashing and burning. Sorry you are still not getting too much sleep. When I get into one of these runs of insomnia, I'm pretty useless. I eat too much, ill as he**.... I'm kind of glad I didn't go postal at the dr's office yesterday, I was sooo close!

I have my Christmas party today at work... will be done for the day at 12:00 and will head up there. I will refrain from eating a whole cheesecake!!}( :+ (I hope). I REALLY don't want to load up on sugar... I need to get back to my workouts today!!!

I have to do some last minute things this afternoon like going by the bank and getting out all the cash we give to the kids.

Have a good one!

ETA - Today is my daughter's 24th birthday!

Good Morning!

Well, I never got the floors scrubbed last night, but I did vaccuum! Holy Cow! I have one of those new Dyson Animals (made specifically for pet hair) and I had to empty the canister after every single room and twice for the darned living room!!! I keep hoping for the "Floor scrubbing elf" to show up, but he's running late for his appointment at my house!...no tip for him!!!
However, I did get TONS of snack mix made....a quadruple batch of Chex Mix (complete with red/green goldfish crackers, garlic sesame sticks, mixed nuts, pretzels, etc) and Honey Roasted chex mix (also a quadruple batch) and Herb Cheese bitz. Today is the cheese balls, putting away laundry and the floor. UGH!
I hope that my parents are able to make it through okay. DH just was showing me the storms that are brewing betweeen Chicago and here. Fortunately, Mom and Dad aren't speed demons and know that if it takes them an extra day, they will let us know!

TG- LOL at your party strategy! I totally understand about the wing, though, they are pretty hard to resist!

Buffy- Great work on feeding your body! With all that exercise and you "Bringing It", I am glad that you are listening to your signals! I can't imagine how ANYONE can survive on 18 points!

Well, no WW meeting for me tonight, but I do have to be on that side of town to deliver Christmas Avon, so I will see if DH wants to face the crowds and to dinner while we are out tonight!

Completely off topic (do we really have one?) but yesterday I was getting ready for our day long outing and noticed that my "pulls everything from the back and creates cleavage where there is none" bra doesn't create cleavage anymore and that there was actually space!!! Just a month ago, I was practically falling out of this one!! Sigh, I have a hard enough time with bras as it is! Why can't I lose more fat from the saddlebags, NOT the top??? SOrry, TMI, but I hope that someone here can relate!

Hi, everyone!

Traci, I'm having a good laugh. Weightloss also gives me a severe loss of boobage (heh, heh - is that a term?) It just means your making progress. You're probably losing just as much from the other zones, but your probably not as conscious of that.

Jane, yayyy on the good night's sleep! Helps make up for the terrible dr's appointment yesterday, I hope. It's over with. Today's a new day.

Today is a TM run day for me. I'm going through withdrawals to go even a day without Cathe!!! But my left achilles tendon is a bit tender and I know that means I need to mix it up.

Amy, wow, you are doing so much Christmasing - I would say that qualifies as a workout in itself! Our agency party is this afternoon. It's typically fun - it's a full dinner, so plenty of healthy choices. I'm taking shrimp cocktail as my offering. Then we play Bingo for some really good presents.

Well, off to the TM. Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Just takin' a peek at AM posts...

JANE: Have a great party & a great half day off! HOORAY on sleep- I'm keeping fingers crossed for a sleep weekend! Happy Birthday to DD- That was some labor you mentioned on other board!

AMY: LOL on the bra....I get EXCITED about dropping in size... When I gain wt the first place it shoes is on the girls... I have never been bleesed w/ large girls so it makes me feel too weird... BUT I so would like the hips to disappear as well. I forgot to tell the hip fairy that I wasnt having children so I really dont need tose child bearing hips ...GET SCRUBBIN GIRL!

JANE: Enjoy your party! I LOVE bingo... When DH & I go to Sargent for weekend we play bingo on saturday night! The entire town of 250 are there....a real hoot! PLEASE take care of the tendon... you are too busy of a woman to have anything take you down! Enjoy your TM- I KNOW you will.

Great morning to all - off to do Yogax(

:7

Oops, it was AMY who lost the boobage, not Traci!! (I guess maybe we all do, as we lose weight - heh heh)

Ended up too tired to do the TM speed intervals (darn!) so I did a 50 min. weightloss run, level 8, followed by Stretch Max 2.

Loved that combo. Felt just right and I feel much looser and relaxed.
Last day of work for 2006. HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you see me smiling all the way from Salt Lake? :) :p :7

Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Morning,

How’s everyone this wonderful Thursday? Oh man, how I wish for some of that control I had on yesterday, EEK! We got chips & dip, cookies chocolate candies going on today, HELP!!! I already dipped into the chips and the dip. It’s going to be tough today, just need too focus, right?

I have a busy evening planned first I’m going to throw a few loads in washing machine, while clothes are in drying going to start my workout, good thing laundry room is on the same floor. After, clothes dry and workout is done I’m going to run to JC Penny. My girlfriend has something’s on hold for me too help cut shopping time. Should be fun and fast.

For my workout, this morning, I did Kick Max upper body and leg drills that it. . My abs are still sore from last night, what a workout.

Tonight, I’m thinking cardio not sure which either one of the Imaxes or scrambled eggs or cardio fusion. I shall see, gotta run, ttys.

Teddygirl

Traci- I love the way you call them "the girls". When I was #250, they weren't girls, they were full blown women!!! Now, they are toddlers!!!LOL!!! Oh, Yeah, about the "hip fairy" I think that she felt I needed to be doubly blessed there!x( BTW- How's Sandy doing??? I am hoping that you can at least get through a week without running one of the babies to the vet!!!

Well, I guess that the floor isn't going scrub itself! Part of the reason that I procrastinate is that it really doesn't take me that long. Years ago, DH bought me that Hoover floor scrubber thingy, so it really doesn't take that long, but I still hate doing it!

I need to make my cheese balls, too (chicken/artichoke and chocolate chip)

Traci- I am glad that you liked that salad dressing idea! Doesn't it taste good???

Okay, great news - drumroll - weight hit 130 this morning. Yee, haw!
I knew it would happen... a two year saga, but it's coming.
WOO HOO!!!!!

Cheryl

Thanks, T-Girl-

I am eating soooo clean, and between 1200-1400 cals a day. Workouts have ranged from 45 to 100 minutes a day and I've really tried to mix it up - I end every workout with my hair dripping :)

I just read something a couple of days ago about doctors advising that more than 7 hours of workout a week brings on dimishing returns... and that more than 12 hours of workout a week is courting danger. Made me curious to add it up. I think I'm averaging about 9-10 hours a week lately. Sounds like less than I thought... but I'm really working to mix it up and I think the returns are coming.

I can't seem to let myself go a day without at least some form of cardio these days. Cathe makes it so much fun.

Have a great afternoon! On to the company party in 2 1/2 hours - oh dear- I will behave!
Cheryl }(

Hi guys.....was planning on having a busy day today, but a migraine came on, so I am staying home instead of going to Chili's with my Premier friends. I am having a terrible TOTM, so that is why the migraine is here. This one though, even my Immetrix didn't hardly touch it. I am starving today, just starving. I have a feeling it is going to be a high points day.

I did the Cardio Blast premix from BM2, and I got the footwork pretty good, and I really liked it. I will do it a few more times before I try the scrambled eggs.

Traci, how do you live on so little sleep??

Cheryl, that is alot of workout time!! I am usually an hour a day girl, maybe a little over 3 times a week, and I hit 1 hr. 15 min.

TeddyGirl, good luck at the party.

Buffy, and Amy, have a great day!!!
Lori

Lori- Sorry about the migraine! I hope that it goes away with lots of quiet/dark/soothing surroundings!! I love the Cardio Blast from BM2, in fact, that's the workout I reach for the most. SE is pretty much that with the leg weight workout interspersed.

Cheryl- Congratulations! I am having serious TTOM eating issues today and the chex mix ISN'T helping. I know that I need to get rid of it, and I will this weekend, I just need to get through tonight with it around!

Well, I think that tonight will be Imax2 and Imax 4 (huh?). You think you missed something??? Well, no you didn't. Sandra dubbed the interval segments on BM2 as Imax 4, and I love the music and they have the same "fun" factor as Imax2, at least for me they do. I like to do a long cardio session on Thursdays, so I usually add something on to Imax2. My abdominals are feeling like they were well worked yesterday between kick boxing and KPC abs! Wow!

Just reporting in... did okay at the dinner... had only one plate and didn't go back for seconds. I had a "taste" of about every cheesecake they had...OMG... they were soooo good. Even my "taste" of every cheese probably added up to a full slice and a half of cheesecake.

Off to do my workout now. I feel like a different person today, probably because I actually slept last night.

Hi all-
Wanted to checkin really quick before heading to the grocery store to kick off my marathon weekend. Looks like it's been a fun crowd lately.

Amy - LOL at your loss of boobage - Yup, that's what went on me too. Of course at my age, now they just kind of hang southward - cleavage is something I haven't seen in years!

Cheryl - Yippee!!! on the weight loss! You are on a roll!!

Jane - hope DH is doing better and hope you continue sleeping well! Good job eating well at your party

Teddygirl - I can always count on a smile when I read your post!!

Lori - hope the migrane goes away quickly! Hooray for getting an extra point on the new plan. I go to my meeting tomorrow and will find out what happens to me. I'm convinced I'll be down to 18 like Buffy.

Buffy - sounds like you're listening to your body. Eat clean and get the fuel you need. Being hungry doesn't make us nice people!

Traci - You are really cruising through P90 - hope I can stick to the rotation as well as you - I've never been good at rotations, but your results sure are motivating.

OK - did I get everyone? I think so.

I have been working out well, but eating has been so so. People are bringing in christmas cookies and candies and breads and all sorts of stuff I just shouldn't eat and I'm way too stressed to stay away.

Tomorrow I cook - all day. Saturday, we expect about 100 people (yup, I really mean 100) to "stop by" so it will be a crazy day. Sunday - we recoup, go to my Mom's for dinner and gifts, then to the airport to pick up the inlaws (they get in at midnight, for goodness sakes!). Monday I have 25 people coming for dinner. Tuesday - I have to be back at work. Somewhere in there I expect to crash and burn!!! Hopefully by the time I get back to these boards I won't have gained 100 lbs and will still be sneaking in a few workouts.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone's holidays are full of fun, family, friends and clean eating!!!!!!

Claude

"A Drug is a substance which, when injected into a Rat, produces a SCIENTIFIC REPORT."

Holy Cow, Claude!!! With that many people, you won't have TIME to eat!!! (psychological strategy, right???)

I hope that you make it through without a hitch! I hope that you have fun in the process! You should have kept your "get-away" weekend for AFTER the holidays!!!

We'll see you on the flip side!!

Claude!! WOW.. I'm with Amy, you won't have time to eat!!

Amy - I PM'ed you.

I just finished B&G Overall Legs. I really like that premix. I'm going to do the bonus abs that I missed last weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.