Weekend HATE - May 10

August

Cathlete
Hellllllo!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/transport029.gif

I just thought I'd remind everyone how great it is not to have to go to school any more. It pleases me so to know that I'll never have to wake up early to get on a school bus!

I've got all the monsters today, but will be leaving shortly to go to work. You know, since coming back from my work trip, all the squirrels have been sleep mongors. I wonder why? It's gotten a little warmer but not that much. We did have some eating issues, and forgive me, I'm having one of those memory moments -- did I tell you all this already? http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/characters/character0048.gif

As you know, I'm trying to wean my guys off of dry. Did I mention that while I was away, I think Mom waaaay overfed them dry? And then when I got back, I had no dry left, so we went straight to all-wet...and of course there was a hunger strike and then constipation, and so I ended up having to break out my emergency dry?

Well, long story short, now they REALLY don't want to eat wet LOL.

I bought and steamed chicken breast and put a bunch into their wet food, and they wouldn't even touch it. They sniffed it and looked at me like, "There are strange chunks of stuff in my wet. Well, I really didn't want to eat it anyway."

I need Ralphie to come and eat these leftovers for me.

SHANNON - Bullet walking is walking like the speed of a bullet. This is quite dangerous work for me, for if my toes aren't in top gripping condition, at any given moment, I could very easily unintentionally pelt an oncoming innocent person with my clog. I can only walk bullet walking. For some reason, walking slowly is irritating. Maybe I like to think it counts for something cardiovascular.

So who won? The ceiling fans or the 4DS?

MICHELE - Oh, so glad you had a partayful birthday of dinner and late-night hubba hubba! Was cake involved? How's your weekend looking? Relaxing, I hope?

Okay all, I'm going to have a little Pumpkin Pinto Stew w/salt LOL and then be off.

Have a nice one!

:* :*

ETA : Hey, Jennifer! We were posting at the same time! It's always kind of fun to think someone across the world that I "know" is pushing the same button as I am on the other side of the world. Or something like that. You must be exhausted! Have a great evening unwinding and thanks for the welcome back! Okay, stew time. :9

Good morning!! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/mornincoffee.gif

Spring is definitely here--my head is stuffed up, I can't breathe, and I have a gallon of snot in my head http://www.kidcorral.ca/forum/images/smilies/sick2.gif

DH is off this weekend and we're trying to decide what to do. We might visit my brother. Right now he's nagging me about breakfast. He wants to go out and he's standing over my shoulder pestering me http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt003.gif

AUGIE!!! OMG I was posting in the OD last night. I actually checked Hateville to see if anyone was around and I totally missed you and Jennifer! I don't know what time I was posting, though. I put up a link to some music I found -- it's my friend's son that I told you about. Here's the link http://www.myspace.com/jeremycasellamusic

I don't know if you'd like this -- it's classified as folk but it doesn't sound very folksy to me. I love it. I downloaded the album from iTunes and the more I listen to it the more I love it. This guy is a Christian and some of his songs have a Christian theme, but it definitely crosses over into....I have no earthly idea how to discuss music, especially with a singer/songwriter like yourself -- LMAO -- but you know what I mean. Some of his lyrics are really...lyrical http://69.0.137.118/dc/images/loveit.gif . But seriously, I love it. He's a poet!

Your squirrels won't eat the chicken!? Johnny tries to grab chicken off of our plates :7 . Poor thing -- he's not allowed to have it, but he can have beef and venison so whenever we have steak I give him a little bite. His wet food is a venison and pea formula and he scarfs it down like he hasn't eaten in a month.

Did you put pumpkin puree in their food? I'm just warning you, if they barf it up, it's a b*tch to get out of the carpet -- you can get it out but it takes some real effort ;). But it remains a great way to get fiber and water into their diet.

Didn't I tell ya'll about my cake!? I had TWO cakes }( :9 . My grocery store features a special cake every month and this month it's a white cake with a chocolate truffle and REAL strawberry filling, iced with whipped cream :9 . It looked so good I couldn't resist so I bought one and it is to.die.for! :9

When we went out for dinner on my birthday I ordered a slice of buttermilk chocolate cake topped with a toffee sauce and chopped almonds -- YUM!!!

I better feed DH -- I think he's just about at the end of his rope here -- LMAO!!

ROBIN, DANA, JEN, JENNIFER, CUZ -- I hope you have a great weekend. I'll BBL, or maybe not until Monday. :*

Hello Haters,

Stopping by to say Hello. Going to finish my house project from last year today. My workout today was a bomb. So, I will try again on Sunday.

Hope you all have a fun weekend!!

Morning guys!

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I'll be getting together with my brother and his wife to have a nice Sunday Mother's Day brunch (ETA - of course Mom will be going, too! LMAO). Since the last time I had brunch at this place I had the French Toast, today I plan to have the other sweet brunch item on their menu LOL, waffles. I'm not a hugs waffle person, but who knows?

And then tomorrow starts my cleaner eating, project working and working out, woo hoo!

MICHELE - I went to the link and listened to your friend's son. Cool! Folktronica is a really great way to describe it. I hope he has some nice success with it.

I would actually be happy if Mooch or any of these guys would love chicken so much that they would steal it off my plate LOL. What a shame that Johnny can't have it. My guys pretty much don't like any human food, but yesterday when I was having my pumpkin pinto stew, Cham started complaining that she needed a snack, so I got up midmeal to fix something for the squirrels.

I turned my back for a minute when all of a sudden I heard, "Lhhfhhh...lhhfhhh..." and I turned around to see Mooch licking the pesto spread off my whole wheat muffin LOL. Needless to say I immediately took it from him (has garlic and other stuff he obviously shouldn't be eating), but I was astounded that he did that because he tends to not like anything but his kibble!

>His wet food is a venison and pea formula and he scarfs it down like he hasn't eaten in a month.

Wow. I'm so envious. My guys never scarf down anything, and they never act like anything is very delicious!

>Did you put pumpkin puree in their food?

I did for a couple days, and I was very careful about the amount. When everyone started doing their #2s normally, I stopped. Now that everyone seems to be regular again, I'm going to start to do less dry again. Just in case it takes a while, I've ordered a small bag of grain-free kibble to add to the one they currently love (Wysong Pheasant).

This morning for breakfast I gave everybody 1.5 tbsp of dry and SPLIT a teeny 3 oz can of wet food between the four of them.......yet everyone pretty much ate 1 tbsp of the dry, and maybe .5 oz of wet each. And these guys are 9-11 pds each! I don't know how they can survive on that little.

>Didn't I tell ya'll about my cake!? I had TWO cakes

Woo hoo! Now THAT's a birthday! They both sounded realllllly good, too. Ohohhhh, that's certainly one thing that Japan does NOT have : good cake. (Or cupcakes, obviously LOL.)

JENNIFER -

>Going to finish my house project from last year today.

LOL! I'm guessing it's nothing you can finish in a day? Did you get a good chunk of it finished?

Were you able to do another workout and feel better about it? I'm going to set up my workout rotation today after my brunch. I was thinking I'd do the one that I ended up not doing for April, but then I thought since it's pretty much been a month since I worked out, that I'd better start a little slower.

All right, I'm going to slowly get my butt moving now.

Oh, and just as not to keep you in suspense, no, no birds are coming still. x(

Have a nice Sunday! :D

Happy Mother's Day Dana and Robin!!!

And to those of us with kitties and squirrels :+

Mother's Day is always a little blue for me. I really miss my mom on days like this. And DH's mom is out of town attending her 50th medical school class reunion. She was one of only 7 women in her class! So, we don't have a mom around to dote on today :-(

Augie, how were your waffles? :9 :9 :9 I hope. I love them but I haven't had them in ages. My mom used to serve them for dessert with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate syrup. :9

I turned my back for a minute when all of a sudden I heard, "Lhhfhhh...lhhfhhh..." and I turned around to see Mooch licking the pesto spread off my whole wheat muffin LOL. Needless to say I immediately took it from him (has garlic and other stuff he obviously shouldn't be eating), but I was astounded that he did that because he tends to not like anything but his kibble!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Alrighty, DH and I are going out for brunch. I hope you have a GREAT day!! :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.