Weekend H*A*T*E the Snow Shovel Shuffle.

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

Up in early this AM to workout and to reshovel the driveway, which should repeat itself on Sunday. Nothing exciting this weekend due to the winter weather storm advisory. It would be difficult even to get to the ski area just down the road.

Thank GOD for weekends.

What are you all doing this weekend???

Howdy Hater's!

I've blown enough snot our of my nose in the past 24 hours to fill a gallon jug ;( .

My throat feels like it was attacked by a rasp ;(

No workout for me until I can breathe.

There's an antique show this weekend -- it's an annual show put on by the historical society and I never miss it, but I don't feel up to it today. Hopefully I'll feel good enough to go tomorrow.

My poor sister received a written reprimand that will be in her file for 5 years x( . She's okay -- she's relieved to have the meeting behind her, but the union rep is PO'd and he plans to talk to the union attorney over the weekend, so it may not be over yet. Basically they're making an example of her x(

Jennifer -- I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants at the title of todays thread :7 . No snow here, but it's bitterly cold and kind of windy outside. So aside from the Snow Shovel Shuffle, what else will you do this weekend? DH and I don't have any plans -- laying around and reading or watching movies is about all I feel up for.

Dana -- Is my cleaning done???? Heck no. I just laid in bed for 2 hours playing the DS. Gabe told me to stop playing it b/c I'm going to be come addicted and then when I am at work I will not be able to work b/c I"ll be thinking about playing the game. Hmmm, wonder if he is speaking from experience. hee-hee.

OMG!! ROTFLMAO!! Your DS's just crack me up -- those little comedians :7 .

Jen, Diane, Robin, Augie, Arista and all -- Have a super duper Saturday and I'll see y'all tomorrow or Monday. :* :* :*

Good morning all -

Ack! I'm out of coffee! Hot, delicious, steaming coffee! What'a a girl to do? Black tea is good, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go to the store.

Jennifer - I feel your pain. I live in the Northeast area of Washington State and we've been getting snowstorm after snowstorm lately and it's supposed to snow again today. My fiance and I both have 4 wheel drive vehicles though, so we pretty much ignore the driveway. LOL Have fun though! It is good exercise.

Michele - Yucky! I know how you feel. I got sick twice before the new year and it was a tour de snot, that's for sure! Hang in there, take it easy... and I hope you can make it to that antique show! How fun. I love shopping, even if I don't buy anything.

Dana, Jen, Diane, Robin, August, Terri, and everyone else - have fabulous Saturdays! I'll be working for part of the day, but it'll be a good one! :D :D

Hello Haters.

Glad you approve of the title of our thread. It magifies by last 24 hours. Shoveled last night to get the car up the drive, shoveled this AM to get the car back down the drive and back up, then did SB. I was kind of absent during the teaching of the 3rd combo but came back strong for the Challenge.
One note of interest. Amy Bento actually emailed me. I've heard from Petra Kolber before too. Back some 20 years ago, I was being considered for a Jane Fonda video so I was in touch with them for a while.

Enjoy your day, and get to the store to enjoy some hot coffee. Do it with an SUV so you don't have to shovel.

Hi haters.

OK Jennifer - spill the beans. Why did Amy Bento e-mail you, especially considering you are a *hater*???? You cannot just candidly mention that and then change the subject, ya hear!!!:p

Michele - I hope you feel better. I am so stuffed up and my head hurts and my ears hurt. I had my ponytail so tight that now my hair and my scalp hurt. Ouch!!!! Yeah my boys are comedians. This was too funny - I stopped at Dunkin Donuts on our way home from grocery shopping and Gannon was completely beat but he still wanted a chocolate donut. So he it eating the donut while he is almost asleep. I was looking at him in the rear view mirror and I was hysterical. He was sleeping but then he was licking his lips, then he'd startle himself and wake up, take a bite and fall back to sleep. Then Gabe would try to get the donut out of his hand and he'd start yelling at him. I guess that your sister must be somewhat relieved about her work situation but I hope that the union rep can just take the letter out of her file. What a bunch of crap!!!

Hiya Arista. Did you get coffee???? I hate it when that happens. When you are a die hard coffee drinker, tea just doesn't cut it.

I had a busy day so far. I took Gabe to basketball, then came home and threw in some laundry, then took the boys to lunch for Chinese, went for groceries and had all intentions of finishing the cleaning. I want to go to the movies but I'm debating if Cloverfield is appropriate for a 6-year old. It is rated PG-13 and there doesn't say that there are any sexual scenes. Gabe wants to see One Missed Call but when I checked it out online it said that it had sexual content so I told him he wasn't old enough to go. He has seen all the other kid movies that are out right now. I should never have told him that we might go b/c he is bugging me constantly if it is time to go yet. We haven't seen National Treasure, it is a Disney movie but I have no idea what it is about.

Well, I better get going. Maybe if I take a hot shower I'll be able to breathe.

Hi Dana!

Oh NO! Don't see Cloverfield! That would scare the you-know-what out of me, not to mention a 6-year old. You should see National Treasure. I heard it was pretty good, and its a comedy adventure type movie... kinda reminiscent of Indiana Jones. The boys would like it I bet. And you might too!

Jennfer - I agree with Dana. You can't just bring up that email from Amy Bento and then nonchalantly mention Petra Kolber and Jane Fonda and change the subject! Dish the dirt girl. We are truly interested in what you have to say - so start talkin!

Right now I'm watching The Mask... was it really that long ago that that moview came out? I love it when Milo the dog puts on the mask.

I rented The Waitress to watch on DVD tonight, along with Tapioca pudding, chocolate ice cream, and wine. Its going to be a pretty perfect night overall I think.

I'm doing the Fat Flush Plan with a friend of mine for two weeks starting on Monday so I'm trying to enjoy some sinful delights before then. Have a great weekend gals! I've got some snowboarding on tap for tomorrow. :* :* :*

Hello Haters.

The other night, I emailed Amy's website about interval workouts and if she had anything like that. She emailed me back very quickly, within 6 hours, and told me what workouts to consider. Challenge 2 is what was recommended although seeing the clips on it, the chorography is so complex that it mighb be frustrating. I'm considering getting rid of my old original health club step along with some old VHS Reebok, Fonda, Roberts, etcc and getting the slanted step with a new original step so Amy's stuff might be good to start with it.

Tapioca pudding and chocolate ice cream, what a great comb!! I just had rasberry yogurt.

The snow cometh again, my shovel is ready to rock!!

Just in case anyone is checking in today, DO NOT SEE CLOVERFIELD. Gabe and I went last night and it was sooooo stupid. Have any of you seen Blair Witch Project? It was filmed exactly like that, as if someone was carrying the camera. So you couldn't even see the picture clear. It was so dumb. All the while he kept saying, Mom we should've seen One Missed Call. When it was over some guy made a comment that he wished he had 2 more hands so he could give it 4 thumbs down, that is how bad it was. Freakin' waste of $12.50!!!!! The theatre was packed too.

Nothin' going on here at all. Back to work tomorrow. Ugh!!!!

What is everyone up to today???

Thanks for the heads up on the movie, it's been promoted quite heavily.
Today, cleaned up the house and laundry. No energy and too cold to workout, 6 degrees here. I will have to shovel mon am and problably on tues am.
Back to work, that's a lousy feeling.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.