Weekend climbing out of the RUT

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies of the rut. Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? We were hoping to go away, but couldn't think of anyplace to go, so we are settling for a nice dinner out tonight. That means today will be a cheat day for me, meal-wise. I did a double workout earlier in the week so I could take today off, if needed, but since we are home, I may try to go for a run later. Depends on the weather. Otherwise, I'm cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and doing laundry. I might fit in a quick trip to Target to pick up a few things we need for our upcoming vacation. In two weeks, we will be headed for Loreto, MX for a camping, kayaking and whale watching trip.
http://www.seakayakadventures.com/t...aking-magdalena-bay-whale-watching-combo.html

What's everyone else have planned for the day?

Robin - Have a great time on your vacation, looks like a great experience. Learning to Kayak is on my bucket list for this year. I'm terribly afraid of drowning but would love to learn to kayak on the huge lake just down the road.

OMG, my 1st singles match was not easy last night ! I played a lady my age but she could run the balls down and she would just smack the balls where I wasn't and I was slow at moving. But I fought hard and she made mistakes and I won !

I'm upset with myself because the scale is not moving. I'm really going to have to watch my eating. I hate to go back to severly restricting what I eat. That usually causes me to binge.

It's a nice day outside so I think I'll take the dog for a 2 mile walk and then still try to do cardio coach and the back portion of a STS disc.

Enjoy the weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.