WEEKEND CHALLENGERS

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls,

Did you all watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics? It was HUGE!!! Very flash! I'm starting new from today!! I've been very very slack these past weeks. My diets been dreadful, gained weight, but surprisingly I'm not really down in the dumps about it!! GO FIGURE!

BUT, my fitness is suffering so THATS IT! This POTATO COUCH IS BACK!!!

Have a great weekend.

P.S. The only problem I foresee, is the Olympics! I am terribly patriotic, cry and scream at the t.v and all that stuff! I can't really be working out and watching the games at the same time?:D:D:eek:

Hi Andrea. Glad to have you back! We were wondering where you've been. I didn't watch any of the Olympics opening ceremony. Just didn't grab my attention for whatever reason.

Didn't get a WO in today - I was planning to ride my bike to WW this morning, but I went to the EARLY (6:30am) meeting so I decided not to. What a wimp I am!

I'm mad @ myself b/c I only got 2 WO last week (but they were good ones :p). Aiming to do at least one better this week.

OK. I've got to get going - hope to report back tomorrow w/ a good WO under my belt!
Enjoy the rest of the WE!

Good Evening,

Did manage to do B&G last nite and did step blast this am. Eating is going very well since I have to record everything.

Andrea-welcome back how are the aussies going to do in the olympics? Jump back on the wagon an make your challenge this week to workout everyday.

AEHaight-good luck with your mini challenge this week just record all your workouts in the wo manager its kind of cool to watch the box go red after you record a finished workout.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Good Morning girls!!!

Andrea(Idream)Glad to see you back! I watched some of the opening ceremonies of the olympics friday night,i forgot they were on yesterday:( i will definatly try and watch them today!

Andrea-I didn't know you were following WW'ers? How long have you been following it? I followed it last year in janurary and lost 32lbs...how did your meeting go?

Roxie-High fives on your workouts....you go girl:)! Great job on your eating too!!!! how are you liking the nutrition manager?

I'm starting a new challenge tommorrow girls!

I went back in my food/workout diary yesterday. I lost 4% BF back in the month of April. Starting tomorrow,im following what i did that month. My workouts were tougher than what im doing now,and my eating was smaller meals throughout the day. I will have to bump up my calories to 1,500 so i have the strength to get in those tougher workouts! (in other words,one or two protein shakes)

I forgot to mention that im down another 1.6 lbs yesterday! Yay! Thats 9.6 lbs since i started counting calories! I can tell in my tummy too...but dang is my energy lacking,my workouts are what they use to be.

ok,enough babbling(lol) i will be back later to report my workout which will be that circuit that i never got in last week! (the last time i will be doing step too for a while so i want to enjoy it;))

Good Morning,

Today is stretch max and shimmy. Wt. up 1lb but I am bloated TTOM starts this week, so I won't get discouraged it will come off.

Amelia-I love workout manager it keeps you accountable. My challenge this week is to continue what I have been doing.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey girls,workout is done...i did LIC,Fun!

Roxie-1 lb is good,im usually up around 3-5lbs during my monthy visitor! Yep,i usually blow it off too:)Have fun with shimmy and stretch max(dang i can't type right now:mad:LOL) i saw shimmy on fit tv the other day,i watched it for about 15minutes,i may give a try...looks like it could be fun,i know my DH would like me doing it,LOL;)

ok,everybody have a great sunday!

Hi everyone. Happy Weekend.

I finally got a work out in. I took the dogs out for jog/walks. Between the two of them I went out for about an hour. Felt great. Really warm, but breezy, so I didn't die in the heat. Need to force myself to keep at it. This was only my 2nd workout since the road trip. How sad is that? I was suppose to come home and be really motivated.

As for the workout manager, does anyone know how to record cardio in there? I see all the weight type exercises listed, but what about cardio?

Amelia, congrats on the the loss. Keep up the good work.

Jean

Well, no WO today either :mad: Still fighting the motivation demons. I have the Body Blast Timesaver WO scheduled for all this next week. Now all I have to do is stick w/ the plan. Roxie, I've been trying to use the WO manager - not sure it's helping me a lot, but I'm trying it anyway.

Amelia, I've been doing WW for seems like forever (I met Jean on the one of the WW fitness threads :D - she and Gayle introduced me to Cathe). At least 4 years, the 1st 3 of which were online. I had lost a total of 40lb, but I'm back at 33-ish at the moment. I keep trying anyway;)

OK, kids are starting to snipe@ each other - I'd better go see what's going on. Also need to transform the living room back from the war zone (submarines, aircraft carriers, & planes EVERYWHERE!) before DH gets home. I'll try to check in tomorrow, but it's a busy one! TTYL!

Oh, I forgot to say - Amelia, you mentioned going back to when you lost 4% BF. I was LOL because the last time I lost really successfully was when I was on jury duty. Maybe I need to be more rigid about what I put in my lunchbox - I was then, we weren't allowed to leave the room!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.