Wednesday, 3/5 -- keep it CLEAN!!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
I am running out of creative ways to title this thread! Maybe I need to sleep in and let someone else start us off for awhile!

I am seriously lacking motivation in the workouts department this week -- I don't know what's up with that. I have also been really tired, I am sure that could be related. And while I am complaining, I am also really really bored with my "clean" food! I would normally just losen up a bit and take an extra rest day or something, but this is week ONE of a 12 week challenge -- can't get soft already!

I have nice DOMS from yesterday. I think I am going to do Step Blast this morning.

B cereal
S fruit, string cheese, almonds
L taco salad (leftovers)
S Larabar, fruit
D grilled chicken, broccoli

I almost did not see this subject line.

You need some motivation Katie. Perhapes some new w/o cloths or a new DVD. Spring time is almost here so maybe you can do some cardio outside. This Friday I'm going to buy the WH Perfit Diet Book, which will motivate me to clean up and eat right.

Yesterday I previewed the CTX DVDs and It looks hard. Except for the back work (use 20 and 25 #DBs) most of the weight work is done with high reps and lighter weights. Leaner legs looks like a burner }( and there is a special section for Upper Bod Split (1 hour).

CTX is more endurance like ME or MM...than building muscles w/o

The moves are not that hard to learn (basic step and floor work). There is about 4 different ab sections. So I can not wait to start this w/o on Sunday!!!

Menu
b-oatmeal
s-special k bar
l-ground turkey, salsa and carrots
s-special K bar
d-chicken and something

w/o BM2 step only

Oh poor Kate!! How you are okay!

Good morning Robin, CTX sounds like fun! Have fun with BM2!

Step Blast went really well -- until my toddler woke up and started crying, yelling for me to stop working out. I got in a good 40 minutes. Nothing like a good, sweaty, fun cardio session to start the day off right!!

oh crap, i posted somewhere else...

How do i move it over here? Katie, i must have missed your morning post.

Steph

Is everyone enjoying your lunch.

Today I'm going to do my w/o after work around 4pm. i'm going to see if I snack as much in the afternoon if I workout in the afternoon.

How is everyone doing?

Not really time for personals. Yesterday I felt great til dinner then it went really South and I felt bad all night. More of it today. Yuck. I am *so tired* of this. (you probably all are too!).

Eating is carb-city. My belly is so bloated and nasty. No w/o today - too nauseous.

Hello Katie, Robin, Steph, & Colleen.
Shirl, Everything okay???
Jenn & Lori, Have you left us?

Hey everyone. I just finished my afternoon workout. I did Imax3 Int1-5 and I had to sub some of those jumps. No snack after lunch so I'm really hungry. Will keep it clean and treat myself to some popcorn.

Hi Everyone,

I've been crazy busy the past couple days and tomorrow is going to be the same. Hopefully, I'll have more time this weekend!
Time to get dinner and then dance lessons.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.